Stamford Ford Lincoln

212 Magee Ave, Stamford, CT 06902

New 866-678-8159 New 866-678-8159
Used 866-396-9712 Used 866-396-9712
Service 877-236-9920 Service 877-236-9920

The Finest Dealership I've Ever Come Across...

by from Old Greenwich, CT |

I've owned a limousine service in Greenwich, CT since 1989. I purchased 48 vehicles from my last dealership, but was swayed to purchase our latest vehicle from Stamford Ford/Lincoln. And I am incredibly glad I did! The people at this dealership are NOT "salesman friendly". They truly care about fulfilling your needs, meeting your budget, and making sure you understand and get the most out of what Ford & Lincoln have to offer! For example, all paperwork was perfect - which is extremely important for a limousine service, as the State will not issue plates or register the vehicle if there is ONE thing incorrect. And someone not even involved in the sale spent over and HOUR with me, teaching me how to sync various cell phones into the vehicle so we can text our chauffeurs hands-free! Amazing prices, amazing people, amazing service, and amazing customer care - ALL dealerships should be 1/2 as good as Stamford Ford/Lincoln!

Best Car Dealer Ever!

by from Norwalk, CT |

Your commitment to Customer care and satisfaction is the very best that I have come across in a very long time. The professionalism of your staff was and still is impeccable. Keep up the good work! I'll be back!

Best car buying experience I have ever had!

by from Mt. Sinai, NY |

I found Stamford Ford Lincoln's listing for a 2015 F150 Supercrew on cars.com, after having a negative experience with a different dealer I was skeptical about taking the ride to Connecticut. I live on Long Island and have been in the market for a truck to tow my travel trailer for several months. Boy, am I glad I made the trip! This place is ACES and from start to finish addressed my every concern. My salesperson Michael Mykytey was outstanding and the rest of the staff is fantastic as well. My technology coach even helped me to program my contacts into the cars computer so that I could use bluetooth. Attention to detail, I got a great price on a great truck and very fair price on my trade. These are Good People :)

extreme service

by from stamford ct |

is not my first time buying, I have encounter lots of dealership, I try to make myself ready not to be hustle, pressure or cheated on confusing calculations and to high pressure sales, but not this one. This one is exclusive. The Stamford Ford Lincoln in Stamford CT Thanks to our experience, straightforward, attentive ,kind ,Mr. P J Uva ,our salesman @ Stamford Ford Lincoln, who displayed us a unique auto shopping experience . Also thank you to Mr. Katz who is the Sales Business Manager @ Stamford Ford Lincoln , who also share the same skillful charisma. Plus Thank you to all the personnel.... This place is excellent .

April 18, 2016

We are so happy to hear about your amazing sales experience with Pj and Bob. We really appreciate both your review and business! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you should need anything in the future. Kind Regards, Chris Febbraio Business Development Manager

Extremely happy with my vehicle purchase!!!!!

by from Stamford, CT |

I picked up my new 2016 Lincoln MKX on Thursday, March 17, 2016 and I LOVE it!!! Thank you to, Lena Spagnuolo, she looks out for every customer like they are family. She knew knew exactly the car I wanted and the one that fit our budget. Dan Sexton, for showing me how the new technology works. He took the time to go over everything and setup my phone. Dominic Franchella, thank you for making this deal possible. I highly recommend Stamford Ford Lincoln to everyone!! :)

March 23, 2016

We are so happy to hear about your amazing sales experience with Lena! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate both your review and business. If you should need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. We hope you are enjoying your new MKX! Kind Regards, Chris Febbraio Business Development Manager

Excellent Service, excellent experience!!!!!!

by from Stamford |

Thank you so much for your help Michael! You are the best. That was smooth and easy transaction. The best car for the best price

March 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so happy to hear about your easy sales experience with Michael! We really appreciate your review and business. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you should need anything in the future. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Kind Regards, Alex Franchella Marketing Manager

by from Stamford |

Michael is the best!!!! He helped us to buy great car for great price. I highly recommend this dealer.