212 Magee Ave, Stamford, CT 06902

New 866-678-8159
Used 888-455-3093
Service 877-236-9920

The Finest Dealership I've Ever Come Across...

by from Old Greenwich, CT |

I've owned a limousine service in Greenwich, CT since 1989. I purchased 48 vehicles from my last dealership, but was swayed to purchase our latest vehicle from Stamford Ford/Lincoln. And I am incredibly glad I did! The people at this dealership are NOT "salesman friendly". They truly care about fulfilling your needs, meeting your budget, and making sure you understand and get the most out of what Ford & Lincoln have to offer! For example, all paperwork was perfect - which is extremely important for a limousine service, as the State will not issue plates or register the vehicle if there is ONE thing incorrect. And someone not even involved in the sale spent over and HOUR with me, teaching me how to sync various cell phones into the vehicle so we can text our chauffeurs hands-free! Amazing prices, amazing people, amazing service, and amazing customer care - ALL dealerships should be 1/2 as good as Stamford Ford/Lincoln!

Great Service

by from Stamford, CT |

Few years ago I would have not worked with Stamford Lincoln, but a couple of weeks ago I've stopped by the sales while having work done on my car. The current sales agents are totally different than the ones few years ago. We've worked with Marco Salazar and he got for us exactly what we were looking for. The process of buying a new car and trading another went smooth and paired with patience and professionalism. high chances to look for Marco when buying another Lincoln.

Concern with vehicle exterior addressed

by from Stamford, CT |

I purchased a pre-owned 2011 Ford Fusion from Stamford Ford Lincoln. I didn't see some scratches, and a small dent by the headlight until after I had taken delivery of the car. (The grey paint does a pretty good job of hiding imperfections). So I telephoned PJ, my salesman, and he transferred me to Neil, the pre-owned manager. I told him I had discovered the imperfections on the exterior. He had me bring the car back, and sent it out to their body shop to have everything fixed, at no cost to me. Alternate transportation was also provided to me, again at no cost. Stamford Ford Lincoln is truly an exceptional dealership. They sell cars at fair prices, give you top dollar for your trade, and everyone on their staff is professional, courteous, and helpful. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a quality vehicle.

awesome customer service

by from NORWALK CONN |

The dealer ship was amazing. The sales staff made me feel real comfortable with the purchase of my 2006 ford escape.I would highly recommend Stamford Ford to all freinds and family

Great buying experience

by from New Rochelle, NY |

I was extremely happy with my experience. I looked at several cars before deciding on one. P.J. was patient, knowledgeable and friendly. I never felt a hard sell. I would definitely buy here again.

by from Shelton,CT. |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Explorer from Stamford Ford Lincoln and overall we couldn't he happier. Marco and Neil both went out of their way for us, and worked with us, until we were 100% satisfied with the vehicle we were buying. The entire staff was courteous,professional, and VERY knowledgable about the vehicles they are selling .. We drove over an hour to get there and it was WELL WORTH IT...we'd do it again :) I can't imagine being treated any better...

Excellent dealership, wonderful staff!

by from Stamford, Ct |

This is a wonderful place to buy a car, and the selection is excellent. What makes this dealership really stand out is the quality of the customer service. My sales consultant was Marco Salazar. He is a true professional. He really listens to you and understands which cars will work for you. He is extremely knowledgeable and he made the buying process a stress free pleasure. Marco is a man of his word, and he sells with integrity. Andres Cadena was our finance manager. Financing was a very smooth process because of him. Dealing with these two people was a pleasure! I highly recommend this dealership. They hire people who care very much about customer service!

Stamford Ford Lincoln Review

by from Stamford, CT |

Marco made my experience at Ford Lincoln so enjoyable-he was friendly and honest and made the whole process very easy. Thank you!!

Great service!

by from Stamford, CT |

Mr. Marco Salazar went over and beyond to find the exact car I wanted, the right color, with the right interior package. He was extremely patience. I was very happy with the all sale experience. I also want to say thank you to the rest of the management staff at Stamford Ford Lincoln for helping me with the final purchase of my new BEAUTIFUL Ford Escape!!!!!

Very helpful!

by from Long Branch, NJ |

Very helpful, called me and explained everything about the car and financing. I recommend.

Trustworthy and Kind- Hard to find!

by from Stamford, CT |

When I walked into Ford in Stamford, I had complete faith that I was being led in the right direction. I felt like they had my best interest and were willing to meet any criteria I had. They were extremely hospitable and I felt so welcomed upon entering. The bottom line is I trusted them 100% percent with any and all suggestions. It is hard to find a dealership you can trust but I have found one!