Orland Toyota/Scion

8505 W. 159th St., Tinley Park, IL 60487

New 877-735-1314
Used 877-735-8410
Service 888-301-2822

Clean facility, great customer service

by from Chicago, IL |

I gave this rating because our overall experience was very pleasant from the movement we walked in the door. The facility is very clean, the receptionist was friendly and Marek was knowledgeable, helpful without being too pushy. We left there and went to another dealer, but came back because we liked Marek and his knowledge of the car, incentive explanations and he was just very informative and helpful. We purchased the Toyota Avalon.

Came in for something, found a car MUCH better!

by from Chicago, IL |

Came in looking for the VW Eos I saw online. I test drove the car with Josh and he pointed out many things that I had no idea to look for when buying a used car. Overall, I liked the car but did not realize the possible maintenance costs that may arise in the coming years. Upon returning back from the test drive, Josh had me check out a 05 Toyota Solara. At first I was a little apprehensive but he soon showed me why he felt the car was much more suitable for me. I found the car to be much more to my liking! Josh was absolutely amazing at his work! Ive never worked with a salesman so diligent, realistic, and knowledgeable. Highly recommend him and will certainly return when its time for my next car! Thanks!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Oak Lawn, Il |

We went to Orland Toyota and were helped by Josh Tornabeni who was very helpful and eager to answer all our questions. We felt as if he did everything to make sure that what we wanted in the vehicle we chose was exactly what we were looking for. Josh also made us feel as if he would do everything in his power to ensure we received the best price for the vehicle that we purchased. We will definitely be back to by our next vehicle from Josh Tornabeni at Orland Toyota.

Wonderful Corolla buying experience

by from Mokena, IL |

Wonderful experience buying a new 2014 Corolla LE I began with some internet research and ended up at two dealership websites...Orland Toyota and a competing dealership website. On the Orland Toyota site, I got connected with Joe and in a few back and forths, I was given a very competitive price on the Corolla. The other dealership could not match the offer nor were they as thoughtful in their responses. So I made an appointment to go in that day where Joe connected me with Josh. I took a test drive in the vehicle Joe and I discussed, Josh explained the features of both the car and the dealership. He made a big point about his desire to build a relationship with me through the car's entire lifetime. He answered my questions clearly. As a result, I agreed to buy the vehicle. The out-the-door price was what I had agreed earlier via email. Took 1.5 hours from walking in to the dealership to leaving with a new Corolla. No surprises! A wonderfully pleasant experience...and the car perfectly meets my needs. I will trust that Josh's comments about a lifetime relationship will be demonstrated when I bring the Corolla in for service.

Terrible service

by from Homer glen il |

Went in for an oil change, paid over $40.00, before leaving checked oil filter and found it to be the same oil filter I came in with. Supervisor didn't believe me when I told him, not until the mechanic told him that he didn't change the filter. Went back in to put a new filter on the car when the mechanic told me he didn't even change the oil. I should of called the orland police and filed a theft report. A very dishonest company. Have notified everybody I know to stay away from orland Toyota. Don't buy from this dealership, go to oak lawn Toyota and deal with Ronnie C.

Worth the drive

by from chicago, il |

Worth the drive My husband and I knew we wanted a Toyota Sienna van, and we had checked out the prices and models available online at dealers close to our home on the northwest side of Chicago. After talking with the internet sales representative at Orland Toyota Scion, a price was agreed upon for the particular model we wanted to purchase. The drive to Tinley Park, Illinois, takes about an hour, and we were apprehensive about the promises made. But they stuck to the price and found our car at another dealership. It was delivered clean and shiny within a few days of our visit. Our sales rep took the time to show us the many options and made sure we knew how to use them. Filling out the papers was especially easy, and when we complete that task, the van was waiting, ready to drive the hour back home. I would revisit this location for my next Toyota. I highly recommend our sales rep, Frank Peligrino, for obtaining just what we were asking for and delivering what was promised.

Orland Toyota Scion Comes Highly Recommended

by from Hickory Hills, IL |

I highly recommend Orland Toyota Scion in Tinley Park, IL. My sales person, Thomas (Tassi) Pavlopoulos, was very patient and helpful over the two weeks or so that it took me to make a decision regarding the vehicle that I wanted and the buy / lease option. We looked at multiple vehicle and lease options. He ran the numbers for me on several options. He sat with me and went over each option on several occations (and never looked frustrated). When I met him I told him it would take me at least two weeks to make a decision and he really seemed to understand. I got the feeling that he wanted me to make the right decision as much as I wanted it to be right. In the end I received the exact vehicle that I wanted (Tassi even went and picked it up for me the day that they delivered it to me) and couldn't be happier with it. The leasing process was easy and fast. And all of my dealings with this dealership have been great. All of the staff is friendly and helpful, also.

Awesome Service

by from Mokena, IL |

Today I purchased a car @ the Orland Toyota (Rav4 XLE 2014). I was given the best service. Josh was extremely helpful, courtesy, and friendly. He ensured I understood everything about the car I was purchasing. I did visit two other dealerships before I came to his dealership and I had almost given up hope on finding my dream car. Both Sue & Josh helped me find the car I needed and fit my needs. I could not be happier with this experience. This dealership was well organized and well stocked with a variety of Cars/SUV's. Sue & Josh immediately found what I was looking for and ensured I was happy. They are both great assets to this dealership and I would recommend them if you are looking to buy a Toyota. I feel amazing about my purchase and I feel like I got the best deal. Thank you very much Sue & Josh and I will ensure to let all my friends and family know when they decide to purchase a new car.

Great Purchase Experience at Orland Toyota

by from Mokena, IL |

My wife and I started months ago comparison shopping on the Internet for a new car. Worked with Nissan, VW, Ford and Toyota. Ultimately bought a Toyota Corolla and we love it. We received wonderful, patient, respectful, customer service from Agnes, the Internet person, who endured our many emails over several months. When we were finally ready to stop by and see Toyota in person, Agnes sent us an email containing a number of cars and pricing which she had preselected from inventory at our price point, with the options we requested. We ultimately purchased one of them. She also provided this list to our salesperson. With a prescreened list in hand we did not waste time on cars we did not need to see - it was a very efficient process. Rima, our salesperson could not have been nicer. No hard sell, just intelligent, knowledgeable conversation and a wonderful attitude. She made the purchase experience pleasant. In order to close the sale she stayed way after closing on a Friday night with my wife and I. I if you go there ask for Rima! Candidly, after visiting the competition, I was honestly surprised to see how much more in options I got for our dollar from Toyota. This is our first experience with a Toyota dealership and it has been a great one. Based on this experience I intend to bring my service business to Orland Toyota as well. We will see how well that goes, but at this point I have no reason to expect anything other than great service. Kudos on a great job!

Best Salesperson EVER!!!!!!

by from country club hills, IL |

Best Salesperson EVER!!!!!! She was very receptive to our needs and gave us what we wanted in a car and more. she explained everything to our satisfaction and told us to just call or come in if there are any problems.

Great Experience!

by from Chicago |

Ask for Rima! Rima made the purchase of our 4runner stress free! She was professional, knowledgeable, and very friendly. She took time to explain all the features and to make sure it was the right fit for me. I would recommend purchasing a car from her - she and the experience were great! THANKS!