Toyota of Stamford Inc

20 Myrtle Ave, Stamford, CT 06902

New 888-719-1261
Used 888-758-7150
Service 866-746-0849

Family Owned & Operated for Over 45 Years. Customer Service & Satisfaction is our Top Priority.

Such friendly and helpful service!

by from Norwalk,CT |

I came to Toyota of Stamford very unsure of what I wanted. Tom Purcell was the salesman I dealt with and he was so knowledgeable and helpful! I left the dealership in an amazing new car, and I couldn't be happier. When its time for a new car, I will definitely be back to this dealership!

Toyota and Beyond!

by from Stamford, CT |

Fairly new to the area, we decided on Toyota of Stamford from reviews here and on other websites. We were not disappointed. Tom Purcell was courteous, helpful and straightforward. The entire process was quick and painless, and we left with the feeling that we were treated with respect, spoken to with honesty, and that we should feel comfortable coming back. We'll get back to you if and when this happens, but in the meantime, we strongly recommend the place.

Quick, Courteous, and Efficient

by from Stamford, CT |

I wanted a great car and didn't want to be dragged through a sales show. I found my car and was given a great deal on my trade in. It was simple, easy, and I couldn't be happier. The hardest part was picking which color I wanted. I look forward to bringing my car in for all its services.

Customer For Life!!!

by from Stamford, CT |

From the beginning this was a hassle free process. I've heard horror stories about car dealers and I was very cautious throughout most of my shopping. However, Toyota of Stamford provided a level of transparency above and beyond any other dealer that I visited. I received a great car at a great price and I'm still receiving great customer service even after I drove away in my new Corolla. I couldn't be happier and wold recommend Toyota of Stamford to anyone in the market for a great car and value. I'd like to especially thank Alfonso Borja & Brandon Campbell. These two gentlemen were instrumental in my car shopping experience. Toyota of Stamford has earned a customer for life!!!

Impressive Dealership

by from Stamford, CT |

On Monday, the day after the Super Bowl, I decided it was time to finally buy a new SUV. I'd been doing my homework for some time and narrowed my search down to 2 or 3. While visiting dealerships I discovered really only one was ready to assist me, Toyota of Stamford. While other dealers were still covered in snow and some not even open. The staff at Toyota of Stamford had removed the snow off of more than 100 vehicles and the grounds itself. It truly made the dealership look like its own little oasis. The only thing that impressed me more was how easy the staff at Toyota of Stamford was to work with. From the salesperson I worked with to the Sales Manager who gave me a great price on my new SUV and my trade, Toyota of Stamford is top notch. The staff at Toyota of Stamford truly take pride in what they do. Great job Toyota of Stamford!!!

A happy Highlander owner

by from Stamford, CT |

We were looking to purchase a new vehicle and we needed one fast. After test driving and shopping with several dealerships in NY and CT, Toyota of Stamford was the one that won our business. Alfonso Borja was a wonderful and patient product specialist we have met that day. He did not give us a run around with sneaky sales pitches and wasted our time like other dealers. Alfonso gave us the price, a chance to think over and price out with other dealerships. He was able to deliver a specific color and trim level we wanted on a Highlander within a couple of days. I highly recommend Toyota of Stamford for your next Toyota purchase and Alfonso Borja for your sales and product specialist.

Happy Tundra Owner!!!

by from Stamford, CT |

Throughout my search I reviewed several makes and models of trucks. However, of all the dealerships that I visited I felt that Toyota of Stamford was the most educated & informed of all. The General Sales Manager, Brandon Campbell, that I worked with even drives a Tundra himself. He reviewed with me several times to ensure that the truck was exactly what I needed. I couldn't be happier with my truck and Toyota of Stamford. Toyota of Stamford has made a customer for life. Great job!!!

My Rav 4!!!!

by from Stamford, CT |

I was extremely impressed from the very beginning. After reviewing extensively online, I was contacted by Toyota of Stamford. We scheduled a time for me to come in. Upon my arrival, the vehicle I was interested in was pulled up to the door and ready to test drive. From that point on all my expectations were exceeded. From the salesperson to the sales manager. I love my Toyota and I love Toyota of Stamford. Great job!!! Keep up the good work!!!

This dealership has the BEST certified cars PERIOD

by from Long Beach, NY |

I had been looking for my Certified Pre-Owned Toyota for about 10 months. I live out of state, but tracked one down at Toyota in Stamford, CT. Worked with the Internet Department, who handled the transaction all the way through, and I had my vehicle in no time. Everyone in the dealership did a fantastic job. I cannot remember everyones name, so I cannot mention just one name, and leave the others out. If you read this review and are looking or have been looking for a certified pre-owned vehicle, and this dealership has what you are looking for-your search is over! You cannot find a better price, nor a vehicle in better condition. All the vehicles seem to be in perfect condition. Check them out. You will not be sorry!! Jim

Drove out of the lot same day!

by from Stamford, Ct |

The entire process was quick, painless, and fun. After a short correspondence via email, I walked into Toyota of Stamford to meet with Justin and Steve and walked out of Toyota of Stamford with a 2014 Corolla S. The two were extremely helpful and informative, never trying to pressure me into a vehicle I didn't want. They helped me with my insurance and gave me great money saving options. I am very thankful for everything they've done!

Benji (Harold)Buckle

by from Stamford, Ct. |

Benji Buckle was a dream to work with. His 28 years with Toyota helped us to find just the right car for us. He helped us to configure our new car to accommodate our 2 service dogs. He was informative, patient, honest and most of all, a straight shooter. We wouldn't hesitate to work with him in the future.