Toyota of Stamford Inc

Toyota of Stamford Inc

20 Myrtle Ave, Stamford, CT 06902

New 888-719-1261
Used 888-758-7150

Family Owned & Operated for Over 45 Years. Customer Service & Satisfaction is our Top Priority.

Such friendly and helpful service!

by from Norwalk,CT |

I came to Toyota of Stamford very unsure of what I wanted. Tom Purcell was the salesman I dealt with and he was so knowledgeable and helpful! I left the dealership in an amazing new car, and I couldn't be happier. When its time for a new car, I will definitely be back to this dealership!

Excellent Experience with Tom Purcell

by from White Plains, NY |

If you want to buy a car, then make sure you speak with Tom Purcell at Toyota of Stamford. I have purchased two cars in the last three years with Tom and I am completely satisfied with the positive experience I had. I leased the first time and bought the second time. He made both transactions the easiest I have ever experienced. He listened to whatI wanted and found the car for me. Informative and honest Tom is great to work with on buying or leasing a car!

Repeat customer

by from Fairfield County, CT |

We bought a new Highlander two years ago from Toyota of Stamford and focused on them for our most recent small SUV purchase. It was between a Honda CRV and the RAV4.The lease vehicle return process at Honda was tedious, so we were somewhat down on Honda as a result. This year at Toyota we were fortunate to get Albert Gonzalez as our salesman. He was exactly what we like in a salesperson. Informed about the product, but not trying to close the deal at every turn. We made a couple of visits to test drive and examine the CRV, and each time Albert was patient and professional. No hard sell whatsoever. Once we settled on the vehicle and the price we had to contend with the predictably annoying Finance and Insurance ritual, where (at any car dealership) they try to sell you high margin products you do not want or need. In our case we had to deal with not only an over market "doc fee" , but an attempt to charge sales tax on the doc fee. Sadly, because most people lease their vehicles, they don't focus on the final capital cost with all the fees and taxes loaded on. It's only the monthly payment that is emphasized. Notwithstanding the aforementioned annoyance, the buying experience with Albert was very good. We would recommend him to anyone interested in a Toyota product.

Informative, patient, great service!

by from Stamford, CT |

Josh was nice, informative, patient and got everything he needed to get done done. I'm very happy with my service. Thank you.

Love working with John Spano

by from Stamford CT |

I went to toyota to look at purchasing a used vehicle. I worked with saleperson John Spano. John showed me different options that i was not aware of. He took the time to let me know the differences between leasing and financing. I was surprised to know that i could drive a new car and still be in the monthly payment range that i wanted. John treated me with the respect that you would show your own family. John Spano is a salesman that i would highly recommend to anyone purchasing a vehicle. He is friendly, honest, and really takes the time to LISTEN to the customers needs. Most importantly he was not pushy at all. Thank you John Spano and Toyota Of Stamford for making this purchasing expierience the best ive ever had.

worked with John Spano

by from Stamford, Connecticut |

Hey I just brought a 2014 Camry SE sport from Toyota of Stamford, Upon my arrival in the parking lot I was welcomed by John Spano who immediately assited me on finding my dream car. He gave me an idea on what it was I was looking for and how much I was willing to spend. I honestly love the choice that i've made thanks to John Spano I get to drive home in my new baby, oh did I forget to mention he offered me coffee! Thank you John Spano of Toyota of Stamford! "Let's go places"

Wonderful experience all around

by from Norwalk, CT |

Buying my new Camry Hybrid at Toyota of Stamford was an excellent experience. The salesman, Tom Purcell, spent a couple of hours with me while I looked at various Toyota models, sat with me in the cars, and showed me all their controls. I never felt rushed, and when I had decided on the Camry, the finance director, Anthony Capolupo, didn't "up" the price as if the salesman had forgotten something and was very helpful when I decided to trade in my 16-year-old Honda. When the car arrived, Tom showed my husband and me over the car with all its bells and whistles. All in all, a delightful experience.

Great. buying experience

by from Stamford, CT |

The salesperson Steve DeFelice was very knowledgable. He make my experience enjoyable, stress free and productive on both ends. I walked out with a beautifuul 2014 Scion. I would definitely recommend him to familyand friends.

New car without any headaches

by from Stamford, CT |

I went in on my lunch break to purchase a Toyota Camry SE and was able to complete the entire sales process in an hour. I knew what I wanted and the salesman, Steven Defelice, quickly got me a very good price and showed me the exact car I was looking for. He was friendly and knowledgeable and did not waste my time. The financing was completed in-house and the sales manager, Brandon Campbell, resolved a last minute issue quickly and in my favor. I picked the car up that same day after work. Thumbs up across the board for each person I dealt with. If you are looking for a hassle free experience this is the place. Great job guys.

Great service and staff

by from Greenwich, CT |

I bought a certified pre-owned Toyota from Stamford Toyota. Tom Purcell was my salesman. I needed to have a few things checked after I owned the car for a few months and Tom was extremely attentive and helpful with the process. He is someone I would definitely do business with in the future and recommend to my friends and family.

Stamford Toyota a Dream made true-by Joshua Solsol

by from Cos Cob, CT |

I could't be more delighted after salesman Joshua Solsol made shopping for my favorite Toyota a dream come try for both my wife and i on Saturday May 3, 2014. Josh was very knowlegable and courteous. The hours flew by. We were blessed to have explored the great new cars at Stamford Toyota with such a competent and courteous host. We would love to buy our next new car from Mr. Solsol. louis & ann crescenti