Toyota of Stamford Inc

20 Myrtle Ave, Stamford, CT 06902

New 888-719-1261
Used 888-758-7150
Service 866-746-0849

Family Owned & Operated for Over 45 Years. Customer Service & Satisfaction is our Top Priority.

Such friendly and helpful service!

by from Norwalk,CT |

I came to Toyota of Stamford very unsure of what I wanted. Tom Purcell was the salesman I dealt with and he was so knowledgeable and helpful! I left the dealership in an amazing new car, and I couldn't be happier. When its time for a new car, I will definitely be back to this dealership!

This dealership has the BEST certified cars PERIOD

by from Long Beach, NY |

I had been looking for my Certified Pre-Owned Toyota for about 10 months. I live out of state, but tracked one down at Toyota in Stamford, CT. Worked with the Internet Department, who handled the transaction all the way through, and I had my vehicle in no time. Everyone in the dealership did a fantastic job. I cannot remember everyones name, so I cannot mention just one name, and leave the others out. If you read this review and are looking or have been looking for a certified pre-owned vehicle, and this dealership has what you are looking for-your search is over! You cannot find a better price, nor a vehicle in better condition. All the vehicles seem to be in perfect condition. Check them out. You will not be sorry!! Jim

Drove out of the lot same day!

by from Stamford, Ct |

The entire process was quick, painless, and fun. After a short correspondence via email, I walked into Toyota of Stamford to meet with Justin and Steve and walked out of Toyota of Stamford with a 2014 Corolla S. The two were extremely helpful and informative, never trying to pressure me into a vehicle I didn't want. They helped me with my insurance and gave me great money saving options. I am very thankful for everything they've done!

Benji (Harold)Buckle

by from Stamford, Ct. |

Benji Buckle was a dream to work with. His 28 years with Toyota helped us to find just the right car for us. He helped us to configure our new car to accommodate our 2 service dogs. He was informative, patient, honest and most of all, a straight shooter. We wouldn't hesitate to work with him in the future.

Great experience buying a new car

by from Connecticut |

We just bought a new Camry at Toyota of Stamford. Our salesperson was Peter Bosco, and he was knowledgeable, patient, and provided us with a very smooth, pleasant and transparent buying experience. We needed to explore a few cars, and gravitated towards the Camry. We got a good price without any drama, and I am happy to recommend Peter Bosco and Toyota of Stamford.

Top Notch Dealership

by from Greenwich, CT |

I have been a customer for many years , and my parents were customers before me. And I have now taken my eldest child, a recent college grad, to get her own first car. So we are on the third generation of customers of Toyota of Stamford . I couldn't be happier with the experience of purchasing, leasing and servicing cars. I highly recommend them.

Good price & great service! Thanks Justin & Benji!

by from Fairfield, CT |

My wife and I were greatly pleased ee made the longer trip down to Stamford, after suffering a disappointing buying process at two other Toyota dealerships from which my wife and I walked out. Justin and his dealership were true to their quote over the phone, and Benji walked us through the purchase including the financing along with the help of Eiliana. They provide great customer service. Thank you! Mark and Sue

Excellent Experience with Tom Purcell

by from White Plains, NY |

If you want to buy a car, then make sure you speak with Tom Purcell at Toyota of Stamford. I have purchased two cars in the last three years with Tom and I am completely satisfied with the positive experience I had. I leased the first time and bought the second time. He made both transactions the easiest I have ever experienced. He listened to whatI wanted and found the car for me. Informative and honest Tom is great to work with on buying or leasing a car!

Repeat customer

by from Fairfield County, CT |

We bought a new Highlander two years ago from Toyota of Stamford and focused on them for our most recent small SUV purchase. It was between a Honda CRV and the RAV4.The lease vehicle return process at Honda was tedious, so we were somewhat down on Honda as a result. This year at Toyota we were fortunate to get Albert Gonzalez as our salesman. He was exactly what we like in a salesperson. Informed about the product, but not trying to close the deal at every turn. We made a couple of visits to test drive and examine the CRV, and each time Albert was patient and professional. No hard sell whatsoever. Once we settled on the vehicle and the price we had to contend with the predictably annoying Finance and Insurance ritual, where (at any car dealership) they try to sell you high margin products you do not want or need. In our case we had to deal with not only an over market "doc fee" , but an attempt to charge sales tax on the doc fee. Sadly, because most people lease their vehicles, they don't focus on the final capital cost with all the fees and taxes loaded on. It's only the monthly payment that is emphasized. Notwithstanding the aforementioned annoyance, the buying experience with Albert was very good. We would recommend him to anyone interested in a Toyota product.

Informative, patient, great service!

by from Stamford, CT |

Josh was nice, informative, patient and got everything he needed to get done done. I'm very happy with my service. Thank you.

Love working with John Spano

by from Stamford CT |

I went to toyota to look at purchasing a used vehicle. I worked with saleperson John Spano. John showed me different options that i was not aware of. He took the time to let me know the differences between leasing and financing. I was surprised to know that i could drive a new car and still be in the monthly payment range that i wanted. John treated me with the respect that you would show your own family. John Spano is a salesman that i would highly recommend to anyone purchasing a vehicle. He is friendly, honest, and really takes the time to LISTEN to the customers needs. Most importantly he was not pushy at all. Thank you John Spano and Toyota Of Stamford for making this purchasing expierience the best ive ever had.