Richard Lucas Chevrolet Subaru

1077 Route 1 S, Avenel, NJ 07001

New 888-899-4925 New 888-899-4925
Used 877-265-8862 Used 877-265-8862
Service 866-818-0932 Service 866-818-0932

Providing New & Used Chevrolet and Subaru Sales, Service, and Parts for New Jersey and New York

Fantastic Experience!

by from Clifton, NJ |

Great service! Great pricing!! Great support! Buying a car was a truly pleasing experience. Our dealer representative Syed was very professional, knowledgeable and helped us throughout the whole process. He made our family feel like he had our best interest in mind. Syed worked our the best deal for us and helped us to select the most useful features and options. We are very happy with our purchase and will recommend this dealership to all looking for a car.

Great experience

by from Iselin, NJ |

Syed was very knowledgeable and the entire team at Lucas was helpful and courteous. I am beyond happy with my new Chevy Trax and and the help I received from Syed and many meners of the Lucas team.

Great staff!

by from Woodbridge, NJ |

Ryan, Syed and the whole Lucas staff was kind and brilliant. Ryan helped me with my online questions and was always quick with a response. The staff helped me get the best possible deal for my brand new car, explaining the difference in price between a lease and financing. When my insurance company took forever to get back to me, Syed was patient. We literally closed the place down but we never felt rushed or forced out. This is our THIRD car from Lucas and we will most definitely be back in the future. Thank you endlessly!

Seamless

by from Woodbridge, NJ |

Very positive experience. This was my first experience at a dealership. They were able to keep my within my budget and I leased a car that day.

Great experience

by from Fords, NJ |

I was worried about the stereotypical pushy car salesman but from the beginning Syed made me very comfortable. He took all of my concerns and wants and answered any questions I had. He kept us up to date on all the paperwork. Very pleasant experience

Avoid this dealership!

by from Jackson, NJ |

I recently purchased a vehicle from this dealership, and I would not purchase from them again in the future. I recommend that you do not purchase from them as well. The dealership is very unorganized. Necessary paperwork is often lost or responsible parties are unreachable. In addition if you do purchase from this dealership, I would recommend that any extras that you have negotiated with the dealer be delivered to you in full at the time of delivery of the vehicle. If that means you need to put a deposit on your dream car and wait for a few weeks for the dealer to come through then do it. I was purchasing a slightly used Subaru and was given a WE OWE document at the point of sale for some items that the dealership promised they would deliver. It's been several months now and they have yet to complete the sale with me. Each time I call I am given a different excuse for why the part did not come in. Don't make the same mistake I did and do avoid this place.

Stay Away

by from Edison, NJ |

They tried to charge me more $ on loan then it should have cost, only after I pressed them for amortized printout out of loan did the number become correct. Also I paid extra for nav/entertainment system, they put in an after market ertainment system that never worked properly, I waited w/o vehicle for 10 days while they installed it, then I brought back 4 times in attempt to fix, they could not, so told them to give my money back and reinstalled stock stereo.They agreed, Since they have installed it I've been back twice and still have no sound on radio/phone, and now no back up sensors. I was told call service manager, I did 3x's no return call, I finally just spoke to a service guy who took info, said he'd call back when they had a loaner car...still waiting, its been 4 days. Customer service is horrific. I've bought 5 new chevy's over last 20 yrs and this is the worst experience I've ever had. WILL NEVER GO BACK TO LUCAS CHEVROLET AGAIN!!!

Surprised by the great savings and professionalism

by from Warren, NJ |

I found myself thinking of a new vehicle. Another dealer had sent me something in the mail but when I called they said since I had lease payments left they couldn't help me. I was referred to visit Richard Lucas Chevy, even though it was a bit out of the way for me. They surpassed all my expectations. I met with Mike Cortese who was professional and thorough without being pushy. He understood what I wanted to do and worked with Richard Lucas Jr who made it happen. I drove home a brand new Equinox with no money out of pocket, they took care of my present lease, and my payments went DOWN. Who would have thought that you could SAVE $$$ by buying a new car? Go see these guys!

Service Experience

by from COLONIA, NJ |

I have 2009 Saturn Aura. Recently GM has safety recall for this car. I called the service department to have car my fixed for that recall. From the time I made first phone call to the time service was done I was impressed with their courtesy, attitude and honesty and timely service.

A great experince at Lucas Dealership

by from Carteret NJ |

I was very satisfied with my experience at Lucas Chevrolet Dealership. I've bought several cars from the dealership. The salesperson Carlos sold me my Impala in 2007. He gave me all the pertinent info and did not put any pressure on me to buy the car or try to sell me a more expensive car. I would recommend any of my relatives or friends to purchase a car from the Lucas Dealership