BMW of Bloomfield

425 Bloomfield Ave, Bloomfield, NJ 07003

Used 888-831-5282 Used888-831-5282

Excellent Service at BMW

by from Belleville, NJ |

My recent car shopping experience at BMW was outstanding. Edward Haddad was terrific to work with. He was pleasant, knowledgeable and thorough. All of the employees that I came in contact with including Ed, David and the Manager demonstrated superior customer service skills. I would recommend this dealership without a doubt. Excellent service!!

October 9, 2015

Debra, thank you for the 5 star rating! We love to see customers leave with smiles on their faces, and are pleased that you had a good experience at our dealership. Hope to see you again sometime should you need anything else!

Outstanding car leasing experience with Fabina

by from Livingston, NJ |

Just picked up a new BMW and would like to thank Fabiana Perugorria for all her support during the process. I needed to turn in my previous lease earlier (which BMW financial pull ahead program doesn?t cover) and she went out of her way working with her management and finance to accommodate. She was extremely helpful explaining the programs/options for the new lease and made the deal negotiation process as quick and painless as it can be! She kept me informed about the build/shipment status on a regular basis and arranged the delivery at a convenient for me time and was flexible to accommodate last minute changes on my end. Everything was done flawlessly. I am happy about the car, about the deal and the whole purchasing experience, which is an important factor for many shopping for a premium brand.

October 9, 2015

Eugene, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review. We are happy that Fabiana was able to accommodate you during your shopping process. We always strive to ensure that customers get exactly what they want when they come to the showroom. We appreciate your business, and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Excellent Experience

by from Wood-Ridge NJ |

I had a great experience buying a car. Tina is a great sales person and she handled all of my needs. Best BMW Dealership around!

October 9, 2015

Thanks for the great review, Joe! We are so happy Tina was able to provide you with an enjoyable car buying experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

Great Experience

by from New York, New York |

My experience at BMW of Bloomfield was like no other. As soon as I walked through the door I was greeted by an employee who then introduced me to my salesman. Mr. Edward Haddad welcomed me with a firm handshake and bright smile. After we sat down and he went over all my questions and concerns I knew I made the right choice coming to Bloomfield BMW. After going over the inventory I was out on the lot looking at cars. Ed knew what I wanted and with no hesitation I was immediately introduced to my 328 xi "Diamond". After he explained all the impressive aspects of the car I knew I had to buy it. I got to test drive and upon approaching the lot I shook hands and thanked Ed for a great overview of the car and making me feel comfortable with my decision. Thank you Ed and the Manager at Bloomfield BMW for a great close out and car!!!!

October 9, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Cheri! We are so pleased to hear the Edward provide you with friendly and accommodating service. We always want our customers that they are receiving the best service possible. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Great experience! See Danielle

by from Northern Jersey |

As my exisiting lease was coming to an end, I visited the Bloomfield BMW dealer and had the best car sales experience to date. Danielle Weisntein was completely outstanding. Not only was she completely informative on all aspects while not skipping a beat, she offered personal recommendations on the vehicle that I probably wouldn't have figured out on my own. Before completeting the sales, I immediately recommended Danielle to my best friend, who walked in the dealer two hours later. I highly recommend Bloomfield BMW. And if you want a solid deal, ask for Danielle!! -Giselle V.

Great Experience !

by from Montclair NJ |

I couldn't be happier with my purchase of 2 new BMWs thanks to Danielle Weinstein ! She did everything she could to make it the best experience I've had after buying BMWs over the last 22 years ! Thanks again Danielle for all you did for us.

Caring,Friendly, and Professional

by from Millburn, NJ |

It was a pleasure doing business with BMW Bloomfield. My Client Advisor, Danielle Weinstein, was caring,friendly, and professional. She went out of her way in making sure what was important to me was important. I drove away a satisfied customer.

She's the best

by from HIllside, NJ |

Danielle worked with me to get me the best deal (2014 328xi) and as a five time customer of BMW of Bloomfield she certainly is the best! She's hard working, beautiful and she cares about the customer. So again, thank you to Danielle Weinstein for all of her help! She's the best!

Great experience buying my 435 at Bloomfield BMW

by from verona nj |

I had a wonderful experience buying my new 435i at Bloomfield BMW. Danielle Weinstein was very professional and extremely helpful during the buying process this past Saturday. She was very knowledgeable when explaining the difference's between the different 4 series.

Wonderful Buying Experience

by from North Arlington, NJ |

Christian Graciano came outside to welcome us when we first arrived at the dealership, and from that moment on, he made us feel like friends and not just customers. I would definitely recommend this dealership