Lynne's Hyundai

Used 888-447-0219
Service 888-893-1664

Great services, excellent professionalism

by from Jersey City |

It was a great experience at Lynne's Hyundai. Joseph was a great professional who helped me smoothly go through the intricacies and complexities of acquiring a new vehicle. I had a bad experience with my first car purchase, but this new experience gave me enormous satisfaction. Thanks a lot Jo and the whole team at Lynne's Hyundai

February 26, 2015

Thank you so much for letting us know how great your experience at Lynnes Hyundai was. Joe is one of our best salesmen. We appreciate you as our customer. Welcome to the Lynnes Family.

Great service. And very patient

by from Montclair, nj |

Very good service. Dealer was very helpful and they we're patient. They helped with bringing down the cost and everything was completed in a timely manner. I would recomend this dealer to a friend and or family member.

December 10, 2014

Hi Dave, Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review. We truly appreciate your doing so. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Holiday Season!

unprofessional services

by from new jersey |

I'm very unhappy with them. They didn't fixed my problem in my car and because we give them bad review they cancel next appoitment ! Unprofessional service worker TOM call me and said "ridiculous you give us so low review so we cancel your next appoitment we not gonna work on your car you need to find other dealer" that's not the first time they didn't fix the problem with my car i spend so many time to go there back and forward and for sure i will not get back to them!

Great Service, very professional

by from union city |

a month ago i purchased a pre-own car from lynnes, the sales person was very helpful, specially because i was not sure of what i was looking for. they were very curious, and professional. The manager Al Albick, made sure that i was taking care of. I got a great deal, and I'm extremely happy with my car. Thank you lynnes and their staff.

I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS PLACE

by from Bloomfield, NJ |

1. A moth ago I traded in my car and leased a new sonata. I spent 9 hours at their dealership and ended up getting not the car that I wanted from the beginning, just so I can get out of there. As an apology they gave me two coupons for free tank of gas (later they cancelled those coupons because they didn't like my survey!) 2. It took them 3 weeks to pay off my car. I had to call them every day to remind them that they need to pay. And they would tell me that the car is already paid off. But when I call the bank they would tell me that they've never received anything. I received a survey on my email that I filled out and sent back to them. I was honest and gave them low grade. 3.So when I came back to pick up my new lic plates all the sales people were making fun of me! They were pointing at me and giggling, saying that my survey was the worst. (I guess their boss gave them a piece of mind so they all got so mad). 4. A guy name Carlos (from hyundai service) who put my new plates on, put the back plate up side down! I realized it only when I got home. I'm sure he knew what he was doing. 5. When I asked for my old CUSTOM plates that they promised to hold for me, they told me that they threw them in a garbage! I've never felt so disrespected in my life like I felt today at lynnes Hyundai.

The worst experience -- EVER!

by from Bloomfield, NJ |

I have had the WORST experience ever with this place! Let me say that I have owned (financed) 7 new cars in my life. Yes, 7 and I'm only in my mid 30's. I like to trade in cars often. I traded in my Jeep to Lynnes for a Hyundai Santa Fe in May. I've had nothing but problems with the car. Every time I drive on the highway it goes into LIMP mode and stops working. Now that corporate is involved it seems to finally be getting fixed. My other HUGE problem is that they STILL haven't paid off my old car. It's been 3 months! I get calls everyday from the finance company and now my account is delinquent on my credit report! Every time I call Lynnes they tell me that someone will get back to me by the end of the day. No one ever calls, so I call the following day and get the same message. I can't tell you how bad this experience has been. Having said that, my sales person was great, but none of this seems to be in his control.

August 20, 2014

Mr. Ferriero, I am Stella Kelly, Owner Loyalty Manager of the Lynnes East dealerships. I immediately pulled the record on your transaction and I found the following. Your trade vehicle, the Jeep was certainly paid off and we received the title back from the lien holder which is only possible when this vehicle was paid off. If there is any documentation I can provide for you, please let me know. My email address is: stella@lynnes.com Our customers are very important to us. Lynnes is a family owned and operated business since 1953 and we treat our customers like family.

Great Hyundai dealer

by from Bloomfield |

Was greeted by salesman joe casesse . I told him I was at 2 other dealers and wanted a no hassle deal. After introducing me to his manager we were able to agree on a quick deal . We were out of there within a few hours even though it was a busy Saturday. I would recommend lynnes To anyone looking for a new Hyundai . Thx joe and thank you lynnes!!!

Hideous After Sale

by from Vernon, NJ |

I purchased a used vehicle on 11/23/2014 and traded in my then current vehicle. They lost my original paperwork for the odometer statement and had to make an additional trip back to the dealer.They promised me my plates would be mailed to me since I live quite a distance away but never received them. I had to drive to the dealer (2 hours away) and was told they're waiting on the title. I then found out that they had yet to pay off my trade in which is why they didn't have the title. Long story short, they have now taken OVER 60 days to pay off my trade in and I now have a mark on my credit that I have had to endure numerous phone calls between my old leasing company and Lynne's to resolve. It took a threat of legal action to get anyone moving at Lynne's. I would not recommend this dealer to ANYONE!!! For a so called 5 star dealership, they are purely concerned with the sale and not the after sale. Shame on them.

Car Service Provided

by from Bloomfield, NJ |

Lynne's Hyundai provided excellent service. They were quick and thorough with the repair.

Stay away at all cost?!?

by from South Orange, NJ |

Stay Away! They seem professional on the surface but are very disorganized and conniving, they don't follow through with anything and once they have your money they could care less about anything else. You will need to make several calls to get the simplest things resolved. Make sure you get everything in writing and have them fix anything you need right away otherwise they will waste your time and find ways to screw you over. These guys epitomize the slick and shady car salesman caricature you hear so much about. Go anywhere but there.

Atrocious experience

by from Hoboken, NJ |

Paid in full for a Hyundai Santa Fe and Lynne's spent weeks looking for the model configuration we wanted, with no calls to update us on the status. Very poorly handled. We were put last priority once our check cleared, with no car in hand. Avoid them at all costs. Avoid their salesman, John Foster, who mishandled every step of our transaction. We finally demanded a refund and waited two weeks to receive the check. John had no idea where our refund check was and could only say "it's not my department." Atrocious experience.