Caldwell Toyota

1155 Bloomfield Ave, West Caldwell, NJ 07006

New 888-707-5110
Used 888-767-0908
Service 888-310-9607

"Get what you want at the price you want."

Great Experience!

by from Maywood NJ |

My Caldwell Toyota buying experience far exceeded past purchases with other area toyota dealers. From the start there was no pressure and for once they made it seem as if they were working for me rather than me trying to work a deal with them. My Salesman listened to my needs and was able to find the right vechicle at a great price.

Caldwell Toyota responded to this review

May 27, 2014

Hi Katt, We are so glad that you had an exceptional experience here at Caldwell Toyota Scion. Our one mission is to insure that you're completely satisfied. Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date with all the great things happening here at Caldwell Toyota. www.facebook.com/caldwelltoyotascionnj

Plug In

by from Verona , Nj |

I recently leased leased a 2013 Prius plug in. I was well informed about the vehicle But after speaking to Stanley I found many things that I was not aware of. I took the vehicle home the same day and was impressed with the value and quality of the car.the buying process was quick and Stanley was great in explaining the the process and it was a great experience. I Highly recommend Caldwell Toyota and Stanley!!!!!!

Bad experience with Caldwell Toyota

by from Glen Ridge, NJ |

My salesman pulled a classic bait n switch and it cost me over a thousand dollars. Be careful of these guys and be sure to read the fine print very carefully.