1170 Bloomfield Ave, West Caldwell, NJ 07006

New 888-710-1798
Used 888-839-9002
Service 888-823-6728

Minutes from you but miles ahead of the competition!

Great purchasing experience

by from Parsippany, NJ |

I?ve been searching for my next car for a while and walked recently throughout many dealerships. To be honest I was sick and tired of pressure and stress I?ve got from different sales people. However, when I came to your dealership and met Joe Kleter, who is highly professional, well knowledgeable and friendly person. I?ve got absolutely pleasant and great experience with him while purchasing my new 2013 Honda Accord. I?ll definitely recommend all my friends and relative for their next vehicle purchasing journey to come to your dealership and deals only with Joe Kleter. Thank you for the great service. Yury Kagan

Paul Miller Honda, a good experience

by from montclair |

I felt that from start to finish the entire team was responsive and very helpful. I also felt that my sales associate, Kim Haddon, was able to answer all my questions about lease-end options, financing to buy vs. financing to lease, hybrid vs. gas engine, and more. In the end, I felt I made a good decision and am very happy.

Friendly & very helpful

by from Bloomfield, NJ |

Friendly & very helpful Originally, I had no intention of ending my lease early because I only came in to get a tire replaced on my Honda Accord. I was debating on what to do whether to continue with a Honda car or just find another type of car that was more affordable as I am trying to save for a wedding. I came in with questions for Joe and he was very helpful in answering the questions. He suggested the civics were at a lower price and was able to offer me a deal that was hard to refuse that very day! Unexpectedly, I left with a new Honda civic at an affordable monthly price to meet my needs! Thank you so much! I would definitely recommend Joe and Paul Miller Honda to anyone looking for a car! :)

No hassle car purchase

by from Cedar Knolls, NJ |

Working with our sales person Creiss was hassle free. He is polite, friendly, and knowledgeable.

by from Millburn NJ |

Paul Miller Honda I went to Paul Miller to look at certified used civics. They had several cars that fit what I was looking for (mileage, budget, year). Eric was very helpful and honest throughout the entire process. There were no hidden fees or 'dealer preparation' fees. Any extra fees or optional additions to the car were discussed with me first in detail. And they even let me haggle down to an even better deal! The atmosphere was nice and I never felt highly pressured like you do with some dealers. I ended up buying the car and I love it! It is exactly what I was looking for. Eric even came to pick me up about an hour out of his way to bring me up there since I don't have a lot of friends and family in the area and was having trouble getting a ride to the dealer to pick up my new car. Alejandro was my finance consultant and he was very friendly and easy to work with. They kept in close contact with me throughout the entire process and got me the best rate possible. He explained all of the documents to me in detail and got me a great deal on an extended warranty. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience at Paul Miller Honda. The staff was friendly and helpful, and they didn't change once they had my money either (like some dealerships do!) I would definitely go back again. Thanks guys!

Reps were very helpful. Service was fast .

by from Livingston, NJ |

service reps were polite and helpful. Work was performed quickly.

Great Buying Experience

by from west caldwell, nj |

I have bought my last two cars from Lou Gentile and recommend him to all who like an easy buying experience while getting a good price and great car. Having just survived a rear end collision, this is definitely a very safe car and great for long distance driving.

Lou Gentile/Paul Miller Honda Team are Winnners!

by from Union County, NJ |

We love our 2011 Honda Accord from Paul Miller Honda! The staff could not have been more friendly and attentive. Lou Gentile was so very professional and helpful. A very smooth and enjoyable transaction, we have no reservations about recommending Lou and Paul Miller Honda!!!

Honda Buying Experience

by from Livingston, NJ |

After test driving many different options, Dan was able to find us the perfect vehicle and got us a great price. We highly recommend the dealership.

Friendly and caring people;comfortable environment

by from Montclair, NJ |

Lou and Isabel are why I have given great ratings. I had purchased another car from Lou. He is a very intuitive salesperson. There is only concern there. Yes, he wants to make a sale but that isn't all he is interested in. It's obvious he wants to help you get the best possible car for your needs. He did that with the first used car I purchased in 2009 and he did again in 2013. I am so in love with my new used Honda that I can't wait to drive it. Smooth ride, very comfortable for my body size and I absolutely love the 5speed stick shift. I wasn't sure I wanted another standard shift-I had been driving stick shifts my whole driving career. But, Lou said 'no this is the car for you' and it definitely is. Isabel is also a sweetie. The bank turned me down because I had no credit pay off history but Isabel said my great credit rating would be welcomed by Honda financing and it was. I appreciated her kindness. I was emotionally upset having just had an accident and both she and Lou were supportive and caring. I will refer everyone I know to Lou, Isabel and Paul Miller. Noel Freudberg

EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL, NO PRESSURE SALES

by from Verona, NJ |

I am a repeat customer (2nd new car) because this dealership is professional, friendly and extremely easy to work with. My first purchase at Honda was in 2011 and I bought a CRV-LX. The salesman, Kim Hadden, was extremely friendly, knowledgable and really listened to what I was looking for and matched me up with that car. Over the past couple of years I had questions on certain things and he was always very happy to help. When I was looking at new cars (as my lease was ending), I would not have considered going anywhere by to Kim at Paul Miller. This dealer (and dealership) came through once again and I've just purchased a 2014 CRV-EX-L. They gave me a fair price and had this car ready for me so quickly (about 1 hour! Incredible!). Everyone there works together as an extremely polished and competent team. I would recommend Kim and his team to anyone looking to purchase a Honda!