Paul Miller Honda

1170 Bloomfield Ave, West Caldwell, NJ 07006

New 888-710-1798 New 888-710-1798
Used 888-839-9002 Used 888-839-9002
Service 888-823-6728 Service 888-823-6728

Minutes from you but miles ahead of the competition!

Fabulous & Fantastic Service

by from West Caldwell NJ |

The salesman Jon buzerwana was very knowledgable and extremely courteous!! He was very quick with his offer and even accommodated my time constraints & got me out of the dealership very quickly!!

Bought Honda CRV,bad experience with finance dept

by from Hasbrouck Height, New Jersey |

I purchased a Honda CRV from Paul Miller Audi,when the transaction was completed and I took ownership of the auto,I was not given,by the dealership,pertinent information that I needed,pertaining to my car loan. I called Paul Miller's finance department,several times over the next two weeks,requesting the contact information of the leading institution, the loan number, and the payment schedule,but they did not have any answers. They called me,after much insistence on my part,and stated the they would soon have the information I had been requesting, and that the first payment of the loan, would not be due for several weeks,yet when,on my own,I contacted the Leander, I was informed that I was already two days late,on my first payment. The service I received was very poor,and unfortunately, I can not recommend them.

We've gotten our cars here for 16 years!

by from Bloomfield, NJ |

We recently leased our third Honda Accord from Paul Miller Honda (we?ve previously purchased two Honda Accords from them). Paul Miller Honda, located in West Caldwell, New Jersey, is a great place to do business. The staff is totally professional?no high pressure sales tactics?and they have a good selection of cars, whether you?re looking for a new car, a used car, or are interested in leasing. The used and for lease cars are in excellent condition and are well-maintained. We especially want to note Louis Gentile, salesman par excellence. We go to see him every time we?re looking for a car. He is pleasant, informative and is always there when we need him. He makes the process of buying/leasing a car seem easy rather than an ordeal, which we appreciate. We highly recommend Paul Miller Honda and Louis Gentile to anyone who is contemplating buying or leasing a car. Valerie Sylvester Howard Poch

Honda service

by from West Caldwell , NJ |

Todd the service wrighter was great! Everyone was friendly and worked together well. The service was fast and well organized.

Lou Gentile is the Sales Consultant you want!

by from Montclair. NJ |

We love Paul Miller Honda in West Caldwell. We've been going to this dealership for years. It was pure luck (divine intervention) that our first Honda-CRV was purchased with sales consultant, Lou Gentile. This is a man who knows how to sell well, calmly, attentively and with an attuned ear to what the customer really wants in a car.. Period. The sales process with Lou, from our very first lease/purchase many years ago to our most recent lease renewal (another Honda-CRV) a couple of weeks ago is always smooth, easy and relatively painless. Now of course, it helps that we love Honda automobiles (that the engineering of the vehicle is the priority, that we never have to worry about repairs, safety, etc.), but it's the effortless process with Lou Gentile that keeps us coming back time and again. What's more, my husband and I and our family had moved to California after the lease of our 2011 Honda CRV. It had been almost five years since Lou had laid eyes on us. Yet, the moment we walked into the dealership in West Caldwell, Lou recognized us and remembered our whole story. My husband and I walked in with our 2011 Honda CRV and within the same day (with a nice lunch break back home in Montclair halfway through the process) walked out with a brand spanking new leased 2015 Honda CRV. Another huge sales success (added to his many!!) for Lou Gentile.

Excellent service

by from Wayne, NJ |

Courteous service with proper explanation. Reviewed the history of service on my car and recommended where service was required. Applied seasonal discount coupons!

Great Service

by from West Caldwell, NJ |

Stopped in for an express oil change and tire rotation. Nice atmosphere. I was able to connect to work via wifi which was important and enjoy a bagel and coffee.

Great service

by from Garfield NJ |

Staff is courteous , attentive and very accommodating to the customer. I appreciated the patience with my questions and overall concern for what I was looking for. Did not feel pressure to get into anything I was not comfortable to do.

Great Service

by from West Caldwell, NJ |

I like that I could drop my car off easily at my convenience and it was completely serviced by the following day. Also, the service representative really helped me understand the issues with my car over the phone and I was happy with my experience.

Excellent Service

by from Lake Hiawatha, NJ |

My car was ready even earlier than the time frame I was told it would take to complete it. The loaner car was great, too.