Paul Miller Honda

1170 Bloomfield Ave, West Caldwell, NJ 07006

New 888-710-1798
Used 888-839-9002
Service 888-823-6728

Minutes from you but miles ahead of the competition!

Great purchasing experience

by from Parsippany, NJ |

I?ve been searching for my next car for a while and walked recently throughout many dealerships. To be honest I was sick and tired of pressure and stress I?ve got from different sales people. However, when I came to your dealership and met Joe Kleter, who is highly professional, well knowledgeable and friendly person. I?ve got absolutely pleasant and great experience with him while purchasing my new 2013 Honda Accord. I?ll definitely recommend all my friends and relative for their next vehicle purchasing journey to come to your dealership and deals only with Joe Kleter. Thank you for the great service. Yury Kagan

Great service

by from West Caldwell, NJ |

i was given prompt and courteous service. Even though i had no appointment the requested service was performed in under an hour.

A satisfied customer

by from West Caldwell, NJ |

The service associate was very helpful and kept me apprised of the progress of the work. The job actually ended up costing less than he had estimated that it might cost.

Great customer service!

by from Whippany, NJ |

Fast, in and out! Mark was awesome! He knew what he was talking about and I felt very comfortable with how he explained the problems I had with my car. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! He was awesome!

Great service good price

by from Elmwood Park N.J |

I was very pleased with the service I got a good price and a quick service Lots of thanks to Scott ; he was very nice helping me

Exceptional Buying Experience

by from Wharton, NJ |

We went to Paul Miller Honda for the price, but we decided to buy our 2014 Honda Accord because of the exceptional manner in which we were treated by Dan Eller. We feel truly lucky to have had Dan as our sales agent. He was knowledgable and informative and we felt very comfortable knowing he was genuinely interested in helping us. We have been purchasing cars for over 40 years and we can truly say that Dan made this car purchase our best one yet.

Great customer service. Clean facility

by from Hawthorne, N.J. |

Everyone was courtious, helpful and professional. Thank you to all involved in making my new car possible and Thanks to my sales person Manny. Customer service was the best!

Great service and attention

by from Caldwell, NJ |

Melvin Duran's putting me with salesman Jose Velasquez, Jose's knowledge and eagerness to work out whatever he could for what I needed, "perks" for being a loyal long-time Paul Miller Honda customer. And when the battery in my old car died just as I was to come get the new one, Jose came and started it for me and followed me to the dealership!

very professional

by from Verona, NJ |

all aspects of this transaction went smoothly. Lou is very professional, helpful. I will continue to do business with Paul Miller Honda.

Return Buyer

by from Roseland, NJ |

No high pressure sales hype. My sales rep, Creiss Whitfield, was very courteous, knowledgeable and professional. I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted pay. This is the second car we've bought at Paul Miller and second time I came looking for Creiss to find me the right vehicle.

No-hassle purchase

by from Verona, New Jersey |

I did five weeks of research on various Honda dealerships in the tri-state area, and the best prices kept coming up at Paul Miller. When I visited, I was treated like a normal person BY a normal person. There was no come on. I had to leave after the first visit, but I was not made to feel badly. In particular, Kim Hadden was very helpful, not pushy, and honest. He was knowledgable and friendly without being aggressive about the transaction.