Lexus of Route 10

Lexus of Route 10

130 State Route 10, Whippany, NJ 07981

Used 877-364-2109
Service 888-260-6072

There really is a difference.

Not pushy and excellent customer service

by from East Hanover, NJ |

Leased a GS350 in 2010 and purchased car at end of lease. Tony Carlucci is great to work with. He is not pushy and worked out a nice deal with our lease so we could buy the car at the end at a very reasonable price. We also have had regular service done on the car and there have never been any delays or problems.

Amazing customer service

by from Parlin nj |

Will definitely be buting from them in the future!

Awesome

by from Staten island |

They have excellent customer service and pride themselves on doing what's right, not just making money. They care about their customers and especially my fellow disabled veterans. If you're going to buy a Lexus, but it here.

Services not required

by from Morristown |

I used to be a loyal Route 10 Lexus customer but after this incident I may think twice about getting service here. This is my second Lexus Rx and I had an issue with the daytime driving lights. The car is 7 years old so it was about time I guess for them to burn out. So drove through and asked them to look at the car since no indicator light went on just to see if it was a bulb problem or a fuse. It was indeed the bulb but they also checked out the rest of the car as courtesy. The tech service person tells me that I have a leak in the water pump and that should be replaced and that a bearing on the suspension is cracked and showing some wear. The cost approx $800 for the water pump and $1600 to do the suspension. Well here is the crux of my issue. I've been having my car serviced by my family's mechanic who has taken care of my Lexus (oil changes, filters, tire rotation, the works). The water pump was replaced 2 years ago because it was cracked at the time. I told them just to replace the bulbs and I will bring the car back to have my mechanic look at it. Brought it to my mechanic...lo and behold. No leak in the water pump. Dry as a bone even with the car running on the lift. The suspension? NO CRACK or WEAR that would be concerning. I'm really disappointed with Lexus of Route 10 service and doubt I will return

Not Happy

by from Central, New Jersey |

This is the second poor review I've written about this dealership, and apparently the first wasn't liked so it was removed. This dealership does more damage than repairs. I went in for a simple car wash and left with a damaged mirror that they refuse to take responsibility for. And I only went to get a car wash as I work close by.I was treated as if I was driving less than a Lexus. Actually, I went there when looking to trade in my ES for an IS, and was NEVER approached by one single salesperson, when there were few if any other customers! Lexus of Route 10 is not worthy of selling these cars!

Lexus of Route 10 responded to this review

July 26, 2014

Ms. Branch, As a dealer with an excellent reputation for customer service, I feel it necessary to personally address these concerns you have raised. Our car wash is meant for our guests who purchase and service their vehicles with our dealership. Despite you proudly proclaiming you do neither, we still honored your request to wash your vehicle, and placed your vehicle in front of other guests who were having service done and deserving of a wash and vacuum. You did not "leave with a damaged mirror". You returned 5 hours later to report this "damage". Your mirror casing was damaged so severely that each time the brake was pressed, the mirror casing struck the side of your vehicle. We find it highly unlikely that you would have traveled back to your place of business after your vehicle was washed without noticing this was occurring. Additionally, our shop foreman brought to your attention damage that appeared to be old on the underside of your mirror assembly, which you quickly dismissed as unrelated. We wash over 100 cars each day, and have yet to damage a single side view mirror. Furthermore, no mention was made to me at the time of your complaint that you were not attended to in our showroom. Lexus of Route 10 is a 2-time winner of Lexus Eastern Area's "Best of the East" competition, as well as Dealerrater.com's 2013 Dealer of the Year. While we find it unfortunate you are unsatisfied with our dealer, I am very confident our thousands of loyal customers would disagree with your assertion that we are anything less than one of the finest dealers in the entire Lexus family. Brad Vaill Customer Relations Manager Lexus of Route 10

Good dele airship, fair

by from Strous |

This is the 3rd vehicle that I purchased from Lexus of Route 10. Would not have went if I was not treated fairly. When the car is was looking for became available at Route 10 Lexus, I cancelled a pending deal with another dealer and brought the same model with 1/2 the miles from them

New Auto Buying Experience

by from East Hanover, NJ |

I guess I can be called a car enthusiast by some, and a car nut by others. I have bought and leased many automobiles in my lifetime. I am very loyal to a dealership which have treated me with respect and provide excellent service. I am writing about my experiences with Lexus of Route 10, which I believe has been a major improvement with the new ownership taking over. You are greeted each time you walk into the dealership and for repeat customers, everyone knows your name. Starting from the sales associate, Don, to the finance manager, Mari, and the dealer management, everyone is highly experienced with an excellent manner. They make the purchase very pleasant and without any major difficulties. I must admit that Mari, the finance manager is truly a gem, very proactive and extremely helpful. She makes a most unpleasant process -- leasing or purchasing a vehicle, a extremely pleasant experience. She has gone above and beyond her duties when I had the pleasure of working with her. Cudos to all, a job very well done, rated 5 stars across the board. I would definitively recommend this dealership to purchase, lease or service your Lexus!!

Poor sevice with a lofty price

by from Northern Jersey |

The service of the shop is pricey, but quality is not dependable. I asked them to fix the start up noise, it costs $200 for replace couple belts and it was OK for a week, and the noise came back again.

by from Short Hills, NJ |

I am looking to purchase a used RX350. I met twice with Tony Carlucci and he is a true sales professional. I am quite impressed with the buying process at this dealership.

Met Fan

by from west orange, nj |

Ted Giordano was an engaging salesperson and did not force feed the sales pitch. He put me and my wife at ease and made the experience pleasant. Additionally Rahji the financial manager made it his business to reach out to us and assured us that he would do everything possible to obtain approval to secure the vehicle we were interested to purchase. I would highly recommend the dealership for the friendly atmosphere and professionalism..

Buying used car

by from Goshen,NY |

The facilities are very nice as would be expected for a Lexus dealership. The buying process was improved by the lower than normal "extras" fee, e.g. not charging me to clean and prep car. There was little back and forth from the Manager to make the deal.