Wigder Chevrolet, Inc.

Service 888-243-4889

Reliable Service - Always

Awesome Dealership

by from Brooklyn, NY |

The employees are always helpful and super nice. I don't mind traveling from Brooklyn because the service is impeccable. John was amazing and made me feel comfortable about such a major purchase.

Thank you for the outstanding service!!

by from Livingston |

I think the Service Department at Wigder Chevrolet is outstanding. I would not bring one of my vehicles to any other dealership. I know a lot of people who feel the same way and this is why we keep coming back. The staff is very caring, considerate and compassionate, from the Service Manager to the Writers, right down to the mechanics themselves. They try their best to accommodate their customers and make what could be an unpleasant experience a good one. With the personal care the service department gives, customers can leave feeling they got the best service for the best price. My hat is off to the entire department and I commend them for what they do every day!

2014 Chevy cruze great purchase experience!

by from Montville, NJ |

Perfect dealership! Received prompt phone call response from Kathy after request email sent. Walk into showroom, sign off paper works as well as drive my new vehicle home less two hours with my payment expectation. I and my kids very enjoy the new vehicle! Definitely will do more business with this dealership in the future! Thanks Sales person Dante again!

Overall great experience

by from East Hanover, NJ |

Ed was a great resource for us when purchasing our 2015 Suburban. He went above and beyond to locate our vehicle. He is a great asset to the Widger team

Great servic e on time and good coffee.

by from Livingston NJ |

All went very well. Always cordial and friendly people in service dept. Opened service on time and moved right along. I had oil and lube and two new wipers installed. Less than 30 mins!

Great Service, Average Online Appointment System

by from Livingston, NJ |

Everything was great except the online appointment scheduler. I picked a date and time and then got a call back saying that time slot was unavailable. I should only be able to pick time slots that are available. The unavailable ones should be greyed out or something.

Wonderful serviced experience!

by from East Hanover, NJ |

We had a great experience with Bernard in service. He was thorough, and extremely helpful. We had a 2008 cobalt towed to dealership due to the recall. He helped set us up with a tow truck and a car rental.

Great service.

by from Livingston NJ |

Ralf was a really nice guy with a great approach to sales... Not your typical annoying salesman. Knowledgable but not pushy... I would recommend anyone looking for a car to go see him.

Friendly, comfortable, reliable service

by from Livingston NJ |

I've been coming to Wigder for service for a long time and know several people there. Everyone was friendly and helpful and my car was serviced promptly.

my new car

by from Livingson NJ |

Overall I am very happy with Wigder and Harold, my salesman. My only disappointment was that the car had not been detailed well enough. When I test drove the car it was covered in pollen, when I picked it up - there was still pollen on the inside of the doors, under the hood, along the inside edge of the trunk, the inside of the front grills and inside rear view mirrors. The dressing used on on the tires left a white film on them. It rained just before I picked it up - Harold took extra car to dry it off before I arrived and I appreciate his extra effort. We also found a dent on the right rear quarter panel that Ray immediately said they would fix. This will not ever deter me from returning to Wigder or recommending them. I hoe this feedback will be shared with the new car prep department though. Thanks Wigder I love the Camaro

Peter Spielman

by from Livingston, NJ |

Frank, Johnny, Bernard, and Larry are most helpful in scheduling appointments & review owners concerns, and Joe is teriffic in helping keep my Corvette in top condition