Wigder Chevrolet, Inc.

Service 888-243-4889

Reliable Service - Always

Excellent sales experience

by from Livingston, New Jersey |

Sales people were persistent and courteous. They listened to what we wanted and delivered. This is a major reason we selected another Chevy over the comparable Honda. Well done Wigder!

Awesome Dealership

by from Brooklyn, NY |

The employees are always helpful and super nice. I don't mind traveling from Brooklyn because the service is impeccable. John was amazing and made me feel comfortable about such a major purchase.

2014 Chevy cruze great purchase experience!

by from Montville, NJ |

Perfect dealership! Received prompt phone call response from Kathy after request email sent. Walk into showroom, sign off paper works as well as drive my new vehicle home less two hours with my payment expectation. I and my kids very enjoy the new vehicle! Definitely will do more business with this dealership in the future! Thanks Sales person Dante again!

Overall great experience

by from East Hanover, NJ |

Ed was a great resource for us when purchasing our 2015 Suburban. He went above and beyond to locate our vehicle. He is a great asset to the Widger team

Great servic e on time and good coffee.

by from Livingston NJ |

All went very well. Always cordial and friendly people in service dept. Opened service on time and moved right along. I had oil and lube and two new wipers installed. Less than 30 mins!

Great Service, Average Online Appointment System

by from Livingston, NJ |

Everything was great except the online appointment scheduler. I picked a date and time and then got a call back saying that time slot was unavailable. I should only be able to pick time slots that are available. The unavailable ones should be greyed out or something.

Wonderful serviced experience!

by from East Hanover, NJ |

We had a great experience with Bernard in service. He was thorough, and extremely helpful. We had a 2008 cobalt towed to dealership due to the recall. He helped set us up with a tow truck and a car rental.

Great service.

by from Livingston NJ |

Ralf was a really nice guy with a great approach to sales... Not your typical annoying salesman. Knowledgable but not pushy... I would recommend anyone looking for a car to go see him.

Friendly, comfortable, reliable service

by from Livingston NJ |

I've been coming to Wigder for service for a long time and know several people there. Everyone was friendly and helpful and my car was serviced promptly.

my new car

by from Livingson NJ |

Overall I am very happy with Wigder and Harold, my salesman. My only disappointment was that the car had not been detailed well enough. When I test drove the car it was covered in pollen, when I picked it up - there was still pollen on the inside of the doors, under the hood, along the inside edge of the trunk, the inside of the front grills and inside rear view mirrors. The dressing used on on the tires left a white film on them. It rained just before I picked it up - Harold took extra car to dry it off before I arrived and I appreciate his extra effort. We also found a dent on the right rear quarter panel that Ray immediately said they would fix. This will not ever deter me from returning to Wigder or recommending them. I hoe this feedback will be shared with the new car prep department though. Thanks Wigder I love the Camaro

Peter Spielman

by from Livingston, NJ |

Frank, Johnny, Bernard, and Larry are most helpful in scheduling appointments & review owners concerns, and Joe is teriffic in helping keep my Corvette in top condition