Wigder Chevrolet, Inc.

New 888-660-0837
Used 888-421-7570
Service 888-243-4889

Reliable Service - Always

Polite and friendly service.

by from Whippany, NJ |

Polite and friendly service. Very clean waiting area and I even enjoyed a delicious cup of hot chocolate while I waited. My salesman listened to and respected my budgetary needs.

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

by from Galloway, NJ |

On Thursday I was preapproved for a car loan from my bank... I put a deposit in on a car but after I sent in my credit card information, I was told they can't hold cars. I was told on Friday that the car I wanted was "sold"....I was then called on Saturday at 150 PM and was told to come right up, the car I wanted is still available and the deal fell through...5 minutes later, the manager called me and told me someone is already looking at the car but if that deal falls through, he will hold it for me to come look on Monday. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! I told the manager that and he told me it's not about good customer service, it's about selling cars...DON'T GO HERE, THEY CARE NOTHING ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS!

Excellent Service and Selection at Wigder Chevy

by from Harrison, NJ |

I purchased a pre-owned Malibu in December 2013 and both the vehicle and the level of service in the process were excellent. I needed to schedule an appointment this week to take care of a minor recall issue, and both the scheduling and having the work done were both efficiently and promptly handled.

Easy to deal with

by from Short Hills |

Always a pleasure to deal with and very accomodating.

Thank you for the outstanding service!!

by from Livingston |

I think the Service Department at Wigder Chevrolet is outstanding. I would not bring one of my vehicles to any other dealership. I know a lot of people who feel the same way and this is why we keep coming back. The staff is very caring, considerate and compassionate, from the Service Manager to the Writers, right down to the mechanics themselves. They try their best to accommodate their customers and make what could be an unpleasant experience a good one. With the personal care the service department gives, customers can leave feeling they got the best service for the best price. My hat is off to the entire department and I commend them for what they do every day!

Awesome Dealership

by from Brooklyn, NY |

The employees are always helpful and super nice. I don't mind traveling from Brooklyn because the service is impeccable. John was amazing and made me feel comfortable about such a major purchase.

2014 Chevy cruze great purchase experience!

by from Montville, NJ |

Perfect dealership! Received prompt phone call response from Kathy after request email sent. Walk into showroom, sign off paper works as well as drive my new vehicle home less two hours with my payment expectation. I and my kids very enjoy the new vehicle! Definitely will do more business with this dealership in the future! Thanks Sales person Dante again!

Overall great experience

by from East Hanover, NJ |

Ed was a great resource for us when purchasing our 2015 Suburban. He went above and beyond to locate our vehicle. He is a great asset to the Widger team

Great servic e on time and good coffee.

by from Livingston NJ |

All went very well. Always cordial and friendly people in service dept. Opened service on time and moved right along. I had oil and lube and two new wipers installed. Less than 30 mins!

Great Service, Average Online Appointment System

by from Livingston, NJ |

Everything was great except the online appointment scheduler. I picked a date and time and then got a call back saying that time slot was unavailable. I should only be able to pick time slots that are available. The unavailable ones should be greyed out or something.

Wonderful serviced experience!

by from East Hanover, NJ |

We had a great experience with Bernard in service. He was thorough, and extremely helpful. We had a 2008 cobalt towed to dealership due to the recall. He helped set us up with a tow truck and a car rental.