DCH Millburn Audi

Service 866-867-3057

NJ Audi Dealer Provides Unmatched Audi Selection and Audi Service

Amazing Service

by from Old Bridge, NJ |

It was worth the drive up from where I live to there location. The service department was excellent. There was a bit of a problem with my Audi A6 and when I brought it to them they were more the gladly to help with the problem. The service manager was very understanding and even followed up with me the next week to check how it was running and to make sure everything was fine. I will definitely be returning to this location for any future service with my Audi. The overall service from the whole staff by far is the best staff (service manager) out of any car dealership I have ever been to.

Very nice Dealer

by from Northern Jersey |

I purchased a CPO vehicle from them last week and they were a pleasure to deal with. Car was exactly as described online and I was able to negotiate final cost over the phone. Everything went smoothly and John Fitzgerald was terrific in taking care of everything. I highly recommend these guys!

June 5, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback! We always strive to make sure that our customers experience a smooth transaction when purchasing a vehicle here at DCH Millburn Audi. Enjoy your purchase and thanks again for the great review!

Absolutely outstanding!

by from New York, NY |

I have to say buying a car from Millburn Audi has been the best experience I've ever had. They were very honest. The buying process was as smooth as butter. And they were very customer service oriented from start to finish. I was buying a pre-owned car and they were treating me as though as if I was buying a brand new car. Just imagine what type of service you will get if you are to buy a brand new Audi from them. The pre-owned Infiniti that I bought was more like a certified pre-owned car. The car went through their vigorous 60 point inspection checklist. They really do go through the entire checklist and fix anything on the list that does not meet their standards. The car also came with a 90 days/unlimited miles powertrain warranty and free one year roadside assistance. So far, the car has been absolutely trouble free. I have to give special thanks to John Fitz Gerald who help me with my purchase. He was very nice from start to finish. He was very honest and up front about the car. He met all my expectations. Even when I requested for the car to be put on a lift so that I can examine the underside of the car, he made it happen with the coordination of the service department. He was very patient. He did everything in a timely manner. And he treated me with courtesy and respect every step of the way. John Fitz Gerald is truly a gem at Millburn Audi. Last but not least, if you want to be treated right when it comes to buying a car, I would highly recommend that you check out Millburn Audi first.

May 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such an excellent review! We truly value our customers, and we strive to provide friendly and efficient customer service in all that we do. We are thrilled to learn that John was so helpful, and we will be sure to share your compliments with him. Thank you for your recommendation to others, and thank you for choosing DCH Millburn Audi. We hope you enjoy your purchase, and we hope you will return for any of your future vehicle needs!

Robert Velazquez

by from Staten Island, Ny |

Took my vehicle in for service and had a wonderful experience. My service advisor was not only very friendly but kept me informed of what was happening with my vehicle every step of the way. I would recommend this service department to all my friends and family.

Excellent service here

by from Springfield, nj |

I fell in love with the car first. Then i fell in love with the service. This is my 2nd Audi and because of there service I cant imagine driving anything else. They are on time with there original time estimate. Car is always cleaned, and the customer service is always very good.

very good service

by from livingtson, NJ |

AUDI DCH haas a good service and very professional

First Class Service and Attitudes

by from Watchung, NJ |

I had a no BS experience with this dealer. The salesperson was extremely knowledgeable with the products both transactions with a new and used car were great.

They did the right thing!

by from Andover, NJ |

These guys are great! Once you get past the hard defensive posture of their service guy, the dealership does the right thing for their customers. Another much closer to where I live Audi Dealership looked at the car and instead of giving me options, gave me excuses to why the work needed may not be covered under warranty. This dealer just looked at the problem, asked me to give them a few minutes with the car and fixed it. No questions...just fixed the problem. I drove an additional 40 minutes to buy the car here, and I will drive the additional 40 minutes to service it here.

A.D.- Very Pleased

by from New Jersey |

I just purchased a 2006 BMW 750 from DCH. I have visited over 20 dealerships and this was the first time I did not have to give my SS# right away or deal with shady sales men.There were no hassling over price or monthly payments. If you are purchasing a used car I recommend John, he was excellent.

Great Audi Dealership!

by from Northern NJ |

Purchased a Certified A4 about a month ago. Had a great overall experience. John Fitzgerald and Rui Tome were professional and a pleasure to work with. They delivered on all their promises and I am happy customer. As this was not the only Audi dealer I visited, it was by far the best.

May 10, 2011

Thank you for your review, hope all is well and we'll always do our best to keep you in the dch family, sincerly, John fitz gerald