DCH Montclair Acura

Service 866-827-2923 Service 866-827-2923

Delivering Customer Happiness

A GREAT DEALERSHIP!!!

by from VERONA, NEW JERSEY |

I bought a used Nissan from this Acura dealer. The people there were very professional and honest. There was a slight discrepency in the price of the car, and Barry, the used car manager, resolved it quickly. I had occassion to use a loaner car, and was supplied with a brand new Acura loaner car--that part of the dealership was also very pleasant and professional....These people are very helpful, and are a pleasure to deal with. When I buy a new car, I will buy it there.

Great experience

by from West orange |

Thank you Tony K for such an excellent experience. I've bought 3 cars from Tony and I've sent friends to him as well.

#1 Dealership

by from Montclair NJ |

This is now my third car from Tony K and DCH. The only dealership that doesn't play games with the customer. The show you the lowest payment upfront and they don't do the back and forth game. I even shopped Tony this time and as he promised he was the lowest price in the area.

Great service

by from South orange |

My first trip to Acura and I had excellent service from Tony K. He was a pleasure to work with and very professional. We'll be back!

Great Place to BUY!!!

by from West Caldwell |

This was the first time I bought a new car and was very worried how the experience was going to be. I got introduced to Tony k and he knew a lot about the MDX. I wasn't to sure if I should lease or buy my new vehicle. He expained both options and I chose to lease. Thanks Tony and the DCH team.

Great dealership!!!

by from Newark, NJ |

I was recommended to this acura dealership through a friend, and I highly recommend it myself. I sat down with Robert Colon who was very helpful, friendly, and gave me alot of information about the different options I have. Although I am still not ready to purchase a car, as soon as I am this is the place I will be coming to.

Very Impressed

by from Bloomfield,NJ |

I went into the dealership and a young man Robert Colon helped me by answering all my questions on the TLX. I am not yet ready to make a decision as I still have my lease for a couple months, but if I do go with Acura Robert has my business. He was very informative, polite, and not pushy at all. I can't say the same for most salespeople at other dealerships I've visited. Montclair Acura better not let him leave! Look forward to working with Robert and DCH in the future.

Professionals

by from Livingston |

This is my third car with DCH Montclair and Tony K. It is always a quick and smooth process with this dealership.

True professionals

by from Livingston Nj |

This is my third car from DCH Montclair Acura and Tony K. Every time it is quick and smooth.

No Service at ALL - MISSED SALE

by from West Orange, NJ |

My husband and I were so excited to purchase an Acura MDX today. Went To DCH Acura in Montclair, NJ. This dealership is located within two miles from our home so it was very convenient. Started to look at cars outside and no one approached us. Okay, so we went inside where all the sales people were sitting around or standing around chatting. NO ONE EVER APPROACHED US!!!!! We saw the vehicle we wanted and a sale was missed today. I guess DCH Accura only entertain helping certain people. Maybe I should have worn a ballroom gown instead of Jeans. I'll spend my hard earned money elsewhere.