McGuire Buick GMC North Bergen

Service 877-338-4182

INQUIRE AT MCGUIRE

WE BOTH WORK OUT A DEAL AND DIDN T WASTE MY TIME

by from NEW WINDSOR NY |

GREAT TO DEAL WITH SMOOTH TRANSACTION THEY DIDN T WASTE MY TIME WE BOYH CAME TO A AGREEMENT FOR THE SALE I CAME 1HOUR AN 15 MIN. FOR THIS DEAL

Stay away from this dealer

by from New York City |

My intent to visit this dealer was to get a quote on a car I was interested in. I ended up closing on a deal and ending my other lease early. Henry Andrade the sales rep told me all paper works to return the call will be handled by them and I could pick up the old plates the same day to surrender to DMV. After signing the contract and dealing with all the paper works I was told I can't pick up the plates until they return the car which was days away. This mean I have to keep the old car under my insurance. I'm from a different state so I can't possibly drive back there to pick up the old plates. This didn't bother me to much because Henry told me the they will mail the old plates. It's been two weeks and I still don't have my old or new plates. Thethe temporary plates are due to expire in 3days. They also told me I have to get my own car inspection for the new car. I've tried contacting Henry for the last 2 days and he still did not return my call. The person I spoke with initially told me Henry was with a customer and asked me to call again. I called again and now they told me he called out sick. I also asked for this person to help but he refuse and said he don't want to get into the middle of what Henry did. This person knew my name and what my old car was without me mentioning anything so they must have caller ID or a way to identify me(fishy..that Henry called out sick the second time I call). I'm really at a lost because I won't be able to drive the new car and I'm eating the cost of paying insurance on the old car because this dealer is not releasing the old plates to me. I hope the dealer reads this and right my problem. My suggestion is to stay away from this dealer because they tell you everything you want to hear. I'm not surprise by this tactic but to lie to close the deal is beyond a professional run business.

January 19, 2014

While we appreciate Michael's frustration with the license plate process, his purchase occurred going into the holiday season wherein we do not have any control on how fast or slow NYS DMV wishes to process registrations nor can we control their new car inspection process. Unfortunately, Henry was out with the flu during this time and we were also not able to obtain a lease return appointment any sooner than we did for his returned lease as we too are at the mercy of a competitive dealer's cooperation. Accordingly, we overnighted the old license plates to Michael on 1/8/14 and his new license plates were overnighted on 1/9/14. We apologize for any inconvenience that the customer experienced, but we did the best we could under the extenuating circumstances at the time. There were no games being played and everything was done straight up and no lies.

horrible deal

by from north Bergen |

RUN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!! go somewhere else. they push the cars on you until you give in. customer service is rude and not considerate. run far away from it. I Am surprised they are in business.

December 6, 2013

It is unfortunate that this particular customer feels the need to disparage us for their own buying decision. No one is ever forced to take delivery of a vehicle at our dealership. This particular customer came into our dealership on a Wednesday, test drove her prospective car, said she loved it, and would let us know the following day whether or not she would take the deal. She called her salesperson the following morning and scheduled her delivery that very day. Our Finance Mgr worked hard to get her approved and she left smiling, very appreciative, and stating how much she loved her new car. Unfortunately, we were unable to switch her out of this vehicle because of her financial parameters. This customer was treated with respect at all times.

Great car, excellent buying experience

by from Denville, NJ |

We found an excellent car on Cars,com that was an great choice for my daughter who has a tight budget. The sales staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

Puchased HHR CPO

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

Contacted dealer about a Certified Pre-Owned HHR. They responded quickly to my inquiry and the price quoted online was the price that I got. The transaction was handled quickly. Henry was great.

Stay Away!! bad reviews everywhere on this place

by from Arcade,Ny |

I was a out of state buyer and agreed to purchase a car over the phone and asked if I needed to give a down payment. She said no just fill out the finance forms and will finish everything tomorrow. Instead of contacting me about my financing they sold the car to someone else. She was so bad of person to deal with she refused all my phone calls and ignored my emails. Then a different sales rep that I finally got a hold of, told me they got a down payment on the car I was buying from someone else, I asked if there was anything he could do since I committed the day before to buying the car he told me "go to the new owners house and buy the car from him". This company has horrible sales reps and people to deal with. Even if they do have a good price I would never talk to them again its not worth there ignorance. I highly would recommend finding a car else where.

Horrible Customer Service

by from NY |

I enjoyed working with Henry.

by from Northern New Jersey |

I enjoyed working with a salesman named Henry. He was both pleasant and helpful. I thought I could've gotten a fairer deal for the vehicle I purchased as it had been sitting in the dealership for almost 6 months. I was told another person, who happened to be a mechanic, was also interested in the same vehicle I was looking at. I was informed that the mechanic found a tiny hole in the radiator hose & that he refused to budge from his final bid. The dealership told me they replaced the radiator hose, but the cost would have to be included in the buying price. I thought that was ridiculous. However, the vehicle seems to be in very good shape, so for the price, I decided to buy it. I'll keep you all updated on its reliability.

Classic bait and switch...Don't waste your time.

by from 07094 |

1. Inquired online about pre-owned car. 2. Received call from sales person the next morning telling me the car was there and I could come test drive it. 3. Went to dealership two hours later during lunch. 4. Car could not be found. Was told it would be back in 20 minutes or so but they have "another" one I can drive. Thanks but no thanks.

October 1, 2012

The dealer principal had the vehicle as a demo. The customer did not wish to test drive a similar model nor did he wish to wait for the dealer to come in with his demo. We do not practice the bait and switch routine. If the car is here when the customer schedules an appointment, we say so; likewise if it is sold. If the customer shows up unannounced, we do the best we can under the circumstances, but we do not play games.

Excellent Transaction

by from Conshohocken |

Fantastic buying process. I read some reviews on other sites about this dealer and was a little scared at first. However the price was better than anywhere else by far. There were some typical fees that they tried to add in at first but I just stood my ground and they were all removed before I even got there. I was extremely surprised and grateful that everything was the way it should be when I got there. I was in and out in under a half hour. I can't recommend them enough.