Patrick Cadillac Saab Volvo

New 888-270-8224 New 888-270-8224
Used 888-307-2965 Used 888-307-2965
Service 888-903-2708 Service 888-903-2708

Get the Patrick Price!

Nice People, easy to get to

by from Chicago, IL |

Bought a new Cadillac CTS, they had a good price and we negotiated on the phone. Drove there on a saturday and got the car, nice and easy, end of story.

Terrible service, apathetic service writers.

by from Park Ridge, IL |

Why is it always "can not duplicate customer concern" until you make the service writer and mechanic ride with you? Then, like magic, they can now hear the distinctly audible problem. Ohhhh..... You meant THAT howling noise. Aside from having to bring my car in multiple times to resolve rather straight forward issues (annoying), I simply can not forgive them from giving my car back with the passenger door and window COVERED in oil. Maybe I'm a pedant, or have a different view of "Cadillac" service, but giving the car back soaked in oil is just bad form. I'm not talking about a single drip either. My car was either parked under another car that was leaking, or their overhead oil line was leaking significantly. This occurred about 6 months ago, and I still get oily streaks on my passenger window when I put it down due to the sweep being oil soaked. When I voiced my concern to the service advisor, they wiped the door and window with a paper towel and glass cleaner. Glass cleaner doesn't belong on paint, either do paper towels. They were still unwilling to actually wash the car or replace the window sweep. I stopped going there for service after this incident. Call it the straw that broke the camel's back.

Patrick Cadillac Saab Volvo responded to this review

September 3, 2015

Hello, we are very disappointed to hear that you had a negative experience at one of our dealerships. We would like to discuss this situation with you if it has not already been resolved. Please email me your contact information to customerservice@patrickcars.com and we will get back to you shortly. - Patrick Customer Relations Team

Forget their service department

by from Mount Prospect |

Have a 2013 CTS with free maintenance for 4 years (i.e. oil changes, tire rotation). Car was purchased at another dealer further from my home (reason from not purchasing at Patrick is subject of another review), but decided to contact Patrick Cadillac when oil life was at 20% (otherwise Cadillac will pay for free oil change). Service Advisor said they wouldn't do the oil change until it was at 10%. FYI, Heritage in Lombard, and Motorwerks in Barrington who will do it at 20%. I also assume most every other Cadillac dealer will also provide the service at 20%.

Patrick Cadillac Saab Volvo responded to this review

June 11, 2015

Horrible, Horrible, Horrible!

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

I purchased a new CTS from Patrick, and was happy with the salesman and the purchase process. That, however, is where anything I have to say about Patrick Cadillac is positive. I was told to bring the car back in a week to take car of a small scratch that was on the rear bumper cover. I brought it back, and 7 days later, was told my car was ready. The next morning, I saw that the scratch had been repaired, but I noticed that the black plastic trim on the drivers door had an area about the size of a thumb print where the black color had been removed, and was now an off white color. I called Patrick and was told to bring it in the next day. Once again, 7 days later, I was told my car was ready. I went to pick it up at night, and saw that the plastic trim piece had not been replaced, and still showed the white circle on it. I was apologized to, and told to bring it back the next day when the shop manager would be in. When I got home in my garage, I was shocked to find that my windshield had black paint over spray on it, and the entire section on the drivers side over both front and rear doors had been crudely sanded down and repainted. There were sanding swirl marks in the sheet metal of the car, and the chrome trim over both doors, from front to back had been sanded, and now looked like brushed aluminum instead of a chrome finish. I was on the phone first thing in the morning, and was told to bring t back in "when the salesman" who sold me the car was in! I explained it had nothing to do with any salesman, and asked to be transferred to the body shop. I spoke to the body shop manager, who told me that my car had never been in his shop, there was no record of it! I then spoke to the sales manager, who told me that "sometimes, we send cars out to other body shops, and that's what happened." WE didn't do any work on your car, Carneca Auto Body Shop did." I was told to bring my car back in, and they would take care of it. Five days later, I picked up my car, the paint and sanding imperfections were taken car of, but the chrome trim was still horrible looking after having been sanded, and the mark on the plastic trim STILL wasn't fixed. I was told they would call me in "a few days" to schedule the repairs." No one ever called. I called Steve Kahn, Customer Relations Manager over a dozen times and left messages. He never returned my calls. I contacted GM and filed a complaint. GM called my every single business day for over a month to report to me what they were doing. They would call Patrick EVERY SINGLE DAY and were lied to, being told that Patrick would call me that day, and take care of everything. No one ever contacted me from Patrick. GM apologized to me, and said there was nothing they could do. The GM rep was shocked by the lies that were told to her by Patrick staff. My family has bought cars from Patrick for over 30 years, and this is how I was treated. The absolute WORST dealer I have ever dealt with. I am PROUD to say that I have successfully talked 4 people so far out of buying a vehicle from the Patrick Group, and I will continue to do so. STAY CLEAR OF THESE LIARS!

overall good experience....

by from west of Schaumburg il |

Found a great car for a great price here...everything was as we were promised it would be until we were signing papers for financing...tried to throw us a curve ball with unwanted aditions to the loan...all worked out in the end...got the car we wanted for an even better price than anticipated!!

So many bad reviews for a reason

by from Aurora IL |

There are so many dealerships to choose from, don't waste your time at this one. They don't honor the price they quote you. They lowball your trade in then tell you to go to carmax for a price which was $3000 more than there offer. Do yourself a favor and drive right past this place.

Patrick Cadillac

by from St Charles, Il. |

When I called this dealer to tell them I was interested in the car listed on Cars.com. They quoted me $2000 more then the price listed on cars.com. When I told them it was a higher price then quoted they claimed they didn't even know who cars.com was and did not authorize the price.

I would never go back for service

by from Chicago, IL |

I went to have my car thoroughly checked in their service department. My question was if I should invest money in repairs and keep the car or not. I also had a couple of issues that I mentioned to Jim as I was leaving the car. One of which was wet carpet underneath the floor mat on the driver?s side. I agreed that I will pay the diagnostic fee of $136 and they will ask me before they do anything to the car. No one called from the dealership although Jim said he will call me. When I called after 4:00 p.m. Jim said that the car is in very good condition, there isn?t any moisture underneath the floor mat and that they have replaced the light bulb without asking me because it is a safety issue. When I went to pick up my car and pay the bill I found out that the charge for labor on bulb replacement was $80 and the carpet underneath the floor mat was simply wet. I wonder if anyone had ever looked at the car!?!? Was I just charged $136 for parking my car at the dealership for a day? Is really the labor for replacing a light bulb $80? I don?t have the answers to these questions, but how could I trust this place ever again! This is definitely not a place I would go back to for anything. Would you?

Lied in email and wasted my time

by from Chicago, Il |

My email specifically asked if the Volvo that was listed was truly new or if it was a loaner. I got a fast reply- "Good news, the car is brand new." I phoned and scheduled an apt to come see it two days later. I fully planned to buy it- my wife even took the train out and met me for the appointment expecting we'd work a deal and head home in a new car. The car was in terrible shape. One of the employees had been driving it as their personal company car- it had over 3k miles and it was dirty. Coffee stains in the cup holder, animal hair everywhere, paw prints on the seats, and the passenger vanity mirror was smashed. This car wasn't just used, it was abused, and Patrick was too lazy to have a porter get it cleaned up for my visit. I suppose I was lucky the employee was willing to leave it behind and take another car home that night- ha! Patrick Volvo succeeded in getting me in the door off the internet. They also succeeded in making me feel like a fool for trusting their internet team's email reply. I'll now will never buy a car at Patrick. HOWEVER, the salesman clearly understood my disappointment and did seem like a nice guy- none of this was his fault of course.

Tried to Change Agreement/Reneged When I Noticed

by from St. Charles, IL |

Agreed on a price for 2011 CTS, and agreed on a trade-in value for my Chevy Cruze. Sales Manager shook my hand and said "we have a deal". However, after a good hour of waiting for the paperwork to be drawn up, lo and behold the sales price on the paperwork was $1250 higher than what we agreed on. When I noticed the discrepancy he tried to shake my hand again, while saying "oh, we can't do that". I guess they figured I was emotionally invested by that point. They figured they'd tried to slip it past me, or that I would just break and offer more after we had a deal! I definitely felt scammed! Buyer beware! If you deal with these people, do so at your own risk, and review the paperwork before signing anything! Unbelievably negative experience!!!