VIP Honda

Service 866-638-3079

New Jersey's Premier Dealer for New, Used and Certified Honda's

Very plesant experience.

by from West Haven, CT |

My experience with VIP Honda left me feeling confident that I chose the right car at the right dealer. I was treated with respect and I was very comfortable when I was there. The salesman (Nelson) was knowledgeable, friendly and even picked me up at the train station. Although the manager was not very flexible when negotiating the price I still got a good deal.

Excellent customer service and pricing at VIP

by from Piscataway, NJ |

I just bought a mini van and after looking around several Honda dealers in the tri-state area, I finally walked into VIP Honda. The first time me and my wife went in there, they gave me a great deal on what I wanted to buy but I thought I could find better and walked out. After a couple of weeks in the market, I realized that VIP Honda was the best. Their people, their process and their price - cannot beat them. My sales person was a really nice and friendly gentleman by the name of Roman Alpin. He welcomed us into the showroom and gave us all the information that we needed to make our decision. Very kind and understanding man. In addition to car negotiation, he would also indulge in small personal talk about family values, his own life etc. Very refreshing, especially cause no one does it these days. Very friendly family atmosphere. I would definitely recommend Roman to any prospective buyer that walks into this showroom. The sales manager on duty was Vanco Eftimov - a tough negotiator. I had no issues with him. Seemed like a very straightforward and sincere person. If he was negotiating with me hard, that is because it is his job. Dealerships have to make a profit just like everyone else, in order to stay in business. He gave me a good deal and I am not just speculating. I know from shopping around a lot that I got a good deal and I have Vanco to thank also. Juan Saldivar was the finance guy/business manager - again no issues. He seemed like a nice person, just like everyone else there. If people don't need add-on charges during the buying process they have to be wary. For example, dealerships will try to sell you their extended warranty and if you don't want it, make sure you keep your eyes open and decline it. Such things usually sneak in during the loan paperwork so please watch out. I wouldn't blame the dealership if they want to sell you something. They are not trying to rip you off - they are trying to make their money and if you don't want them to make it off of you, please be careful. Now comes the best part - I just interacted with Adam Kuczynski [The General Manager] about 3 hours ago [Tuesday]. He was simply awesome - extremely professional guy and very helpful. Here's why - On Monday, I bought my van and drove it home while my wife drove our older car back. It was dark by the time I parked my van in my driveway. I left it there because I was not planning on driving it until Thursday [because of personal reasons]. Me and my wife had to go somewhere and we left the new car on my driveway and drove off in the old car. When we came back in some time [45 or more minutes later] I pulled up behind the van and my headlights shone on a big ding on the left hand side of the van! Needless to say, this was a big shock. I just made the second biggest purchase in my life and I see a huge dent on it. I had no clue how it happened - was it in the dealership during the detailing, did I not check properly before I drove off, or did it happen on my driveway, caused by some vandal? It definitely did not happen on my way back. I would've known if someone rear-ended me. Unfortunately I will never know. The next day I drove into the dealership and since Roman and Vanco were off duty, I was introduced to Adam. Like a good leader does, he immediately took charge, walked to the van to check out the damage, called his guys if they knew something and after confirmation that no one had seen anything unusual, he said he would take care of it for me. I was blown away by his professionalism and demeanor. He gave me the benefit of doubt and said that he was not interested in fault finding or blame game - since I was a customer and I just drove away the car a day before, he said he would get it fixed at no cost...all out of goodwill. Thank you VIP Honda family - you really made me feel like a VIP! I wish you more success in your business.

Great prompt service.

by from North Plainfield, NJ |

Very good dealership. What ever problem, issue, concern, or question I had, they took care of it/informed me right away. Would definitely recommend them.

William James was terrific!

by from Connecticut |

Just wanted to say what a total pleasure it was working with William James and the entire VIP Honda staff. I had been looking around for a pre-owned BMW and happened to find one at VIP Honda. William and the sales team was extremely helpful and very easy to work with in reaching a purchase agreement. From the time I first walked in the door, I felt William had a personal interest in helping me and making my car buying experience a great one. He was courteous, knowledgeable, and always returned with answers to my questions in a promt and professional manner. Thank you again, William, and thank you to the entire VIP Honda staff

buying used car

by from new jersey |

I bought a used toyota solara convertible about 6 weeks ago. Robert was the sales manager that I dealt with. He was very nice and worked with me on the price of my trade. I was very pleased with the experience..Unfortunately the car had a problem with the passenger door and I had to bring it back to be fixed the first week I had it. Well a few weeks later the door problem came back, parts were needed..I went back to see Robert and he was very gracious and said he would have the car taken care of.. Two days later I got my car back, the door is working fine. I find it very refreshing to deal with someone who is willing to work with the consumer and stand by his sale. Thank you!

Used Honda Pilot

by from Port Murray, NJ |

After Totaling our first Honda Pilot with no significant injuries we knew we wanted another one. William spent almost the entire day working with us and getting us a great price and financing. I would definitely recommend William and the rest of the staff at VIP Honda. Thanks for all your hard work guys!

Recent VIP Honda Experience

by from North Plainfield NJ |

I was very impressed with this dealership from the moment I walked into the building. I knew exactly what I wanted. David Otero assisted me through the entire process. He was extremely helpful and did not try to sell me anything other than what I wanted. And when we identified a minor issue with the rear air conditioning unit, David immediately scheduled a service appointment and the issue was addressed promptly. I wish all of my past dealer experiences could have been as pleasant as this.

Purchase Experience

by from New Jersey |

My overall experience at this Honda dealership was very good. I was greeted from the parking lot. There were several sales personnel on the floor willing and eager to assist me. Roman Alpin spent time answering questions I had regarding the sales process. He also explained the features of the Honda model I was interested in. He was eager to work within my budget. He was able to beat another offer I had been given by another competitor and the credit union. The staff here is very friendly and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Great !

by from Parsippany,NJ |

I came here to by my first car and at first it was a little stressful because some of the cars I wanted were out of my price range, but with the help of Janet Ghazouani she pulled everything together and worked her magic to find me a terrific car that I love!. She was great,very friendly, and made sure that I came out of there smiling . I'm happy to have bought my first car here and I would definitely recommend going here and visiting Janet !!! She's awesome ! Thank you guys so much !!!

Great Salesperson

by from Staten Island NY |

Janet Ghouzani was full of car knowledge & just what I needed when I decided to buy my car. When I told her I was interested in the CRV she gave me all the information on the car, without giving me the usual stressful sales pitch that most car dealers give you. She showed me the very many standard features that come in the CRV, along with how well this car performs in all weather conditions & the great fuel mileage it gets. Janet took me on a test drive & explained all its features, including the multi-angle rear view camera, the hands free link and the large cargo area. That?s when I fell in love and knew I had to buy the CRV. Thanks to Janet, I had a great customer experience and I?m totally satisfied with my CRV purchase.