Bell Audi

(3.0) 5.0 28 Reviews

782 Us Highway 1, Edison, NJ 08817

No issues at all!

by from Phil, PA |

I sent an email during a Tour of Duty (Marines) in Afganistan and the Audi Sales Rep (Kiki Infante) was VERY HELPFUL! He was able to send me the paperwork over-seas and is even going to drop the vehicle I puchased to my home in Philly (over an hour away from Bell Audi). I would not deal with any other dealership or Sales Specialist. This place is amazing and Kiki was wonderful to work with. I can't wait to come back into the states from my tour of Duty that ends in 3 more months!

The place to go if you're looking for you:

by from Yonkers n y |

It was a great experience the Salesman was very helpful

by from Piscataway |

We are so pleased with our new car purchase from Bell Audi in Edison! Jeffrey and I are very satisfied with the purchase of his new Audi S Line - A3. Abe was exceptional with his customer service support!!! He was the 1st Associate to great us in the showroom - Adnan in finance the department was awesome!!!! Abe was instrumental in ensuring that our customer experience was very enjoyable!!!

Surprising

by from Allentown, Pa |

I lost my vehicle in a flood, so I needed a new car A.S.A.P. It was a 1hr 40min drive to the dealer. My personal bank approved an auto loan but there was an unforeseen issue. My salesman assured me that their finance guy was the best in the business, he would find the right bank for me. Not only did he find me a loan, it was a whole point under what my bank was offering me.... My original loan percentage was good, but what I ended up with was amazing. The customer service was top notch! Everyone involved with the sale stayed after hours to make sure I was satisfied with my buying experience. I forgot to mention, this was for a used car... A used car! I've had great sales reps in the past. This is my eighth vehicle and one of the best buying experiences to date. If you're in the market go to Bell Audi and ask for Aubrey, he's awesome!

poor customer satisfaction

by from Albany NY |

I purchased a used vehicle, I thought from a reputable dealership who would stand behind their inventory. I had electrical issues less than 2 months later and found no support what so ever. Not even a return call. Thank god it was a Mercedes and not an Audi because Mercedes backs their products even out of Manufacturer warranty. Never received an owner's manual as promised. Multiple phone calls with no results. Inexperienced Salesman with poor management skills and service. As an out of town buyer, very unhappy, be aware all! Due to this experience the Bell lost a second purchase.

Exellent Experience

by from Parsippant, NJ |

Mr. & Mrs. Sherif Aziz ... 10/2015 We had a wonderful experience at Bell Audi. We bought a 2016 Q5 and got a great deal. Rami Ayyash greeted us and was very pleasant and helpful in choosing the right car for us. Mr. Ayyash was very knowledgeable, professional and provided outstanding customer service. He offered a test drive and after finding the car with the right configuration, he stayed with us to finalize the sale. We very highly recommend Rami Ayyash for his magnificent manners and professionalism. He was very patient in explaining to us all the features of the car and answering all our questions. He exhibited no pressure whatsoever and made our experience very pleasant! We would like also to acknowledge Mr. Muhammad Adnan - Finance - for being meticulously organized in preparing all the paper work and making the signing of the documents very smooth and very quick. We were very satisfied with the courtesies and the service of the entire team at Bell Audi and we will certainly go back for future Audi purchases.

First time Audi Owner

by from Perth Amboy, NJ |

Great experience with Sales person Eric Thokaai. Make sure you ask for him he's very knowledgeable about all cars of interest. Highly recommend asking for Eric!!! Thank you bob for being patient and making me a new Audi customer. Ryan the financial salesperson was very precise and understanding to my needs when it came down to warranty. Eric keep up the great work and God bless...

First Audi Buyer

by from Edison, NJ |

I dealt with Shree Jasty and he was wonderful. Explained the closing of the deal and very efficient.

First Time Buyer of an Audi

by from Edison, NJ |

My first time buyer of an Audi and am loving the Q5. Salesman was very good to me and did his homework and follow-up calls. I was very satisfied with the end result. Would recommend Luigi Daniele as well as the overall dealership.

Terrible Salesperson

by from New Jersey |

Went to bell to see preowned 2012 A6. Sales person told us it was a super clean car.when we got there ,the car had a list of things wrong with it.he then tried to use that as a negotiating tool.Spoke to my wife and I as we were the uneducated people and we didn't know anything.when I showed him scratches and chips on the car,he handed me a touch up pen and said they will give this to us to fix it.are they out of there mind? when I do buy my audi ,it will never go there for service.i can't imgaine how bad they might be also.Ive owned 2 bmw prior and was never spoken to so poorly. I don't want to give name because I'm not here to get someone in trouble but. 24 hours later I'm still bothered by my encounter.