Bell Audi

782 Us Highway 1, Edison, NJ 08817

Poor Customer Service matched with Impatience...

by from Dayton, OH |

I saw a vehicle online and contacted requested a call back. I actually went to their website, in hopes of receiving a quicker response. I received a call within a few days, then no response to my emails or calls. This was the salesman Derek. Then, after a few days I called back and spoke to Kiki. He began nice and took the vehicle to a repair shop for an inspection as I was out of state. Then the experience went down hill. He actually yelled on the phone at me! Lol, and used many capital letters in an email. I was proposing a cash deal on a used vehicle. Maybe if I financed a new vehicle I would have seen more respect? This left a horrid taste in my mouth, but I believe everything works out for the reason it should!

Long wait to purchase and very poor service

by from Toms River, NJ |

I had no problems until my vehicle did not function a few weeks after being purchased. I have the extended warranty and was told that I would be able to get service for any "engine related" repairs and also free oil changes. I took my car there four times now and they only fixed it once. The last time they even charged me a "diagnostic" fee which came out of nowhere as I had a mechanic friend contact them when they tried to charge me over 500 dollars of labor for a repair that would take 30 minutes at the most. Also, whenever I mentioned about the oil changes, they would always say that it was not part of the warranty and that the financial manager who promised me that no longer works there. This place is not trustworthy and I am currently looking for another dealership.

Excellent Experience

by from Staten Island, NY |

Car shopping is one of my least favorite things to do but I love cars so car dealerships are a necessary evil. I was looking for a TTRS and found a 2012 with only 18,000 miles for the right price at Bell. The buying process was great. Everyone I dealt with was pleasant and efficient. I happily drove my TT home that very night. Good so far but it really gets better. I was back at the dealership Monday night. For a number of reasons, the TT turned out to be less than my dream car. With apologies, I was given a loaner car (an A4) and was promised my issues would be addressed. Unwilling to leave my fate to a car dealership, I called Bell when they opened on Tuesday morning. I spoke to ROBERT DANGELO who listened with interest and concern. To make a very long story short, Robert and Bell have changed how I think about car dealerships. Robert was instantly responsive and offered me several options. It took time to decide what to do. I opted to forgo the TT and buy a new car. While I decided what to do, I had use of the A4 all week. Robert was true to his word and made a potentially difficult situation incredibly easy. I was treated fairly and honestly. Today I came home with a beautiful A5 Coupe. I love Audi's and hope to have long relationship with Bell Audi. Thank you to Peter, Adnan, Ryan, and TJ. A special thank you to Robert Dangelo. Great job everyone!

Aweful customer service!!

by from Union, NJ |

Worst practices ever! I was looking for a new car and submitted an email for a quote, by email only. Somehow, Gil, who is a sales manager, calls me on my cell phone the next day. I was upset that someone would have the audacity to get my phone #, by whatever underhanded means, and then when I asked the second time how he got it, he told me my address and hung up on me. Is he kidding me? Is that how you treat customers? No wonder car dealers have such shady reputations.

Do not work with Robert D`Angelo

by from Wichita, KS |

When I asked about a vehicle at the dealership they said they were willing to negotiate and asked me to come to the dealership. I emailed back and said I am from out of town and wouldn't be able to come and offered a price. Robert D`Angelo replied and didn't want to negotiate even after he said he would in the first message. I wouldn't recommend this dealership, I have never had bad customer service like this from a dealership before.

BELL AUDI BIG JOKE

by from Edison NJ |

0 stars for the dealership,Tons of lies just to make you to go there.First Yes we have the car 10 min later sorry car was sold this morning and of course next question from the salesman I have new one if you want. I left dealership and called from another number and ask about same car do you have the car and of course YES WE HAVE IT. BIG JOKE DEALERSHIP.

Horrible,no communication.

by from Staten island,ny |

Communicated with Internet sales manager about a purchase and was assured car was in stock.Called to set up an appt.tk come see the car and it was sold.I was then told by the rep on the phone I should if checked the website.Are you serious?Oh yeah the Internet manager is on vacation,smh.Do not do any business with these people.

No issues at all!

by from Phil, PA |

I sent an email during a Tour of Duty (Marines) in Afganistan and the Audi Sales Rep (Kiki Infante) was VERY HELPFUL! He was able to send me the paperwork over-seas and is even going to drop the vehicle I puchased to my home in Philly (over an hour away from Bell Audi). I would not deal with any other dealership or Sales Specialist. This place is amazing and Kiki was wonderful to work with. I can't wait to come back into the states from my tour of Duty that ends in 3 more months!

Good used vehicle purchase

by from finger lakes, ny |

Bought a used pick-up from Bell with the help of Adnan. He provided many pictures and descriptions of this vehicle so I was able to make very informed decision in buying before traveling 300 miles to their location. Adnan was friendly, honest and very respectful through the whole process. My entire experience was smooth and easy. Thanks, Adnan!

Horrible vehicle purchase experience!!!!!

by from Detroit MI |

Do not buy a vehicle from Bell Audi. Even though they perceive that customer service is a priority they sure do not show it after they have the money in their hands! Basically said sorry vehicle sold as is! Worst car buying experience ever. Please buy a vehicle from a dealer that truly cares about their customer!!!!