Three County Volkswagen Corp

701 Riverside Ave, Lyndhurst, NJ 07071

New 877-227-0498
Used 877-438-7817
Service 888-762-0142

Hablamos espanol,Falamos Portugues,Mowimy po polsku!

Best Buying Experience

by from Lyndhurst NJ |

Purchasing a car from 3 County Volkswagen was the best car buying experience I've had. Stan Boksz helped me find the car that was right for me at the right price. I look forward to returning to 3 County for future service and will certainly return the next time I'm shopping for a vehicle.

Great Dealership

by from Upper Saddle River, NJ |

I have been coming to Three County VW for almost 10 years now and I couldn't recommend a better VW dealership. Not only are they friendly but they are respectful. My dealer John is excellent and answered all of my questions. The finance department was very quick with processing all of my paperwork and the owner came to congratulate me on my new lease. I would highly recommend Three County VW to anyone looking for a new car.

Great service !

by from Lyndhurst |

Fantastic help! Dino took very good care assisting me to get my new Passat!

great experience

by from Kearny |

john gottberg was very knowledgeable and helpful for our lease . I would recommend him to my closest friends joe bulna in finance was polite and understanding to our needs

Great people, service, and general automotive help

by from Oakland, NJ |

I had a fantastic experience at Three County. I had several repairs done on an older BMW, mainly services and minor fixes. The staff was knowledgeable and very helpful, even with cars that were not Volkswagens. The place is very clean and well kept. I even got great tips on how to sell my older BMW when I was moving. I seriously recommend this place and specifically Stan, who helped me immensely.

Great Customer Service, No haggling

by from Newark, NJ |

I came in a few days ago shopping around for a New vehicle. Salesperson, Dino greeted me offered me drink, food etc really nice guy. Test drove a Passat and I fell in love. Next thing I know, I'm driving home in my New Passat within an hour. I will definitely recommend my friends and family to Three County VW and Dino. They are honest and upfront. Absolutely no haggling.

Had great service and buying experience.

by from East Rutherford, NJ |

John and Zahir showed me all the vehicles I wanted to see. Helpmed me great to select Passat. Did everything on time. Had great experience. Thank you!!.

Dealership? More like stealership..

by from North Arlington |

I went to this dealership to get my 2013 Gti serviced and I after paying a pretty penny for my service had to wait a good hour and then they had the audacity to ask me that I had to pay for washer fluid...the few technicians I saw working there from behind the counter looked miserable and my service writer was talking rudely to one as well and quite honestly I wouldn't go back here.

Three County Volkswagen Corp responded to this review

February 20, 2014

Thank you for your candid review. At Three County VW we strive to have the best customer service possible and make every effort to do so. Feel free to contact me personally with any further questions or concerns. Thank you. Jeff Quintavell Customer Service Manager Three County VW 701 Riverside Ave. Lyndhurst, NJ 07071 201-933-8383 x41

Helpful and Hands-on Management

by from Lyndhurst, NJ |

Les always takes care of me, he's great to deal with!