East Coast Toyota Scion

85 Route 17 South, Wood Ridge, NJ 07075

New 888-819-3613
Used 877-298-1340
Service 888-862-6382

No matter what your lifestyle or budget, East Coast Toyota has a Toyota for you.

Avoid this dealership regardless of the "DEALS"!

by from Bergen county, NJ |

They are suited sweet talkers and now how to twist the truth to make it sound perfect for you. Than the pushing starts, "you got to take delivery today or else...";they say, or "there are few people looking at this car, I can't promise you it will be here tomorrow"...the pressure continues. After you cave in, they don't give you ALL the important paperwork that will potentially protect you, only the contract which is basically closing the sale! Would you prefer to lose that "perfect" car or loose thousand of dollar repairing it and paying a dealer price?? Remember if it sounds too good to be true, its probably is"! Be aware of promises vs written documents; delivery at night - not recommended (if you find out something next day - they will say you did it!); review all papers you sign very carefully - they may override any verbal agreement they say they will do. Treat them as if they are con artist - because they are so smooth. More to come till than hold off all business with this dealer.

AVOIDTHIS DEALER AT ALL COST OR IS GOING TO COST U

by from Secaucus NJ |

People here are like used car dealers but with suits. walk in told the guy what I wanted he started to tell me what I should buy. started to walk away then manager came and started to make a deal. after the deal dealer forgets that I have to sign bank paperwork after they forget that they forget to give me my plates before the temp plate exp. and if this is not enough they forgot to give me my second set of keys. Dealer is absurd if you like Toyota and want to buy one no matter what people say just go to a different dealer at the beginning everything is smiles after they have it deep in you than flop the turn around. my job doesn't let me take off a lot of time and I work 6 days a week so this dealer was near my work place only reason why I step foot in there but please for all others take the extra mile to the next dealer where I bought my other vehicle. they lost because I already had two vehicles from them in less then two months now I need another one and would go up the parkway for it.

Right car, wrong dealer

by from Yonkers, NY |

No much of a follow-through after sale is done (Chris). I bought a Certified used Prius from them, which I found on cars.com. The car was missing the a second keyfob, broken upper glovebox and asked for all season mats. I brought this up at time of sale and they agreed to address it. It's been more than 2 months and NO luck, yet. I was lucky it was just minor stuff I was asking for. Happy with the my car, though.

Rav-4 2010 March 2013

by from Wayne, NJ |

First, I was about to go to another dealer but I saw the ad of the Rav-4 2010 from East Coast Toyota Scion. The price was listed below the KBB. I was skeptical first because I heard there are dealers that will lower their prices online but boost them up when you arrive to the dealer. I decided to go anyway and was ready to go to the next dealer. My mind was set to go. Well, my experience with this dealer is great. I did not have an appointment. Sales person named Jonathan welcomed me and help me out all through out the process. I test drove the car with low mileage. It runs great plus the warranty. The process everything including the registration and the plates. The best part is I was able to negotiate with the low price they already have. I was able to drive the car within a couple of hours. By the way, I got my registration and plates in less than 2 weeks.

My SCION IQ At Toyota East coast in april 2012

by from North Arlington, NJ |

Very good, excellent. the customer service was very good, patient and friendly.

Totally satisfied

by from Jersey City, NJ |

I bought new camry 2012 in last month. My shopping experience was so good that my deal got fixed in 20 mins. I took car at home same day, but it was having something 250 miles, so i asked dealer to change it and manager changed same car for me after i buying car. It was wonderful experience with this dealer. Definately recommend this dealership.

should be fired

by from new jersey |

my sales person was mike this guy talks so fast he really beleives his own lies i recommend anyone looking for a car go too iran really

"Bait and Switch"

by from New York |

On Friday I was dealing with the Internet sales person who told me that the vehicle I was interested in was being Detailed. He said it would be in the showroom on Monday. On Monday I called, before I left my house, to confirm that vehicle would be there and was told "yes". I drove an hour out of my way to view the vehicle only to be told, "we just sold it, are you interested in anything else?" It sold in the hour it took me to get there???????