East Coast Toyota Scion

85 State Rt 17, Wood Ridge, NJ 07075

New 888-819-3613
Used 877-298-1340
Service 888-862-6382

No matter what your lifestyle or budget, East Coast Toyota has a Toyota for you.

Great Salesman

by from Woodland Park, NJ |

I recently closed a lease deal on my new 2014 Toyota Rave 4 and I could not be happier with my sales man Larry Steinberg. I have been leasing from East Coast Toyota for the last 12 years and I was super excited to have Larry as my salesman again!..He is courteous, knowledgeable and worked hard to get me the best deal! I have been leasing Toyota's for 18 years and I always come back to East Coast because I know I can count on an exceptional deal with Larry! I highly recommend Larry and East Coast if you are looking for a great deal on a Toyota!! I actually have two other Toyota dealerships closer to my house and go out of my way for this one, they are that good!

Admits role in reg screw-up, but won't refund fees

by from South Orange, NJ |

Very dissatisfied and disappointed. Traded in a car and paid dealer (inflated) fee to transfer plates from car we were trading in to car we were purchasing. The dealership was closing when we made the deal, and everyone was rushing to get the paperwork done. My husband accidentally gave them the registration for our other car that we weren't trading in - 2010 Honda Odyssey and not 2001 Honda Accord, with a different license plate and VIN of course. The dealer did not notice that the registration was for a different car, so it transferred the plates for our existing car that we weren't trading in to the new car instead of transferring the plates from the car we were trading in to the new car. So now the new car is supposed to have the plates that are on our existing car, and our existing car is not registered - and we can be ticketed, have the car towed, etc. Making things even worse, the license plates that were supposed to be transferred are now wiped out of the MVC's system, so we have to pay more money for new plates rather than the very modest fee to transfer plates. We acknowledged my husband's role in this, but he'll pay .... he has to take off work and wait in line to rectify this with the MVC. All we asked was for the dealer to refund the fees we paid for them to register the car that we bought. But the dealer refuses. Although the customer service manager acknowledged that both parties were at fault, and her sales person could have noticed that the registration was for a different car than we were trading in, she won't budge. She said we got the services we requested. I know my husband bears blame. But consumers are not the experts in these transactions. The car dealers do this all day long. Although it is possible a consumer will trade in a car and then seek to transfer plates from a completely different car, that is NOT the norm. Most consumers, like us, want to transfer plates from the car they're trading in to the car they're buying. That's the service we paid for, and that's not what we received. I don't think it's asking too much for the dealer we're paying excessive fees to to help guide us through the process to make sure the transfer is done properly. We're taking our responsibility and will go help rectify the problem. But the dealer, despite admitting that it is partly to blame, will not refund any of the fees we paid. I think that's bad business, and I will not bring my business back to this dealer.

Tony is the man!

by from Rutherford, NJ |

I walked in with the intent of just getting a quote, but I walked out with a car instead. Definitely would recommend Anthony LIcata (Goes by Tony) because he will get you the deal and the car you need. He's very knowledgeable and will cater to your every question/need. And the process was pretty quick!

Get driving

by from carlstadt, nj |

Came in looking for a used truck and with minimal down I'm leaving in a '15 Tacoma.

Had some credit issues and my salesman was great

by from secaucus no |

I was turned down for a new car in a couple of places and when I got to East Coast Toyota they said no problem we will help you get the car of your dreams

Great customer service

by from westwood, no |

I can't say enough about the friendly service at east coast Toyota. Anthony is the guy you want to see. Very professional and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for any vehicle at this dealership.

Wonderful Experience

by from New Jersey |

Rafi Nepomuceno was a great salesman he helped me purchase my Jeep Grand Cherokee with my trade in. He was very eager to help us and brought the manager who was very nice gave me a fantastic deal on both the trade in and the car. Im very pleased with the buying process it took no time at all just very fast, professional, and an amazing experience.

stay away !!!

by from North Arlington NJ |

I bought a brand new 2011 Toyota Venza at 2011 from this dealer. I traded in my leased Nissan Quest and they said they will return it to the Nissan. But They kept the car 2 months more than my lease due date. Now it's been 3 years and I've been dealing with Nissan, they want me to pay the late fee which is $1200. I dont wanna pay it since it's not my fault but they messed up my credit because of this DEALER. I called them ten times no solution.. Also, I am having a problem with the Venza, AC Drain leaks inside the car. so all the carpets are wet and inside smell mole. I searched on google there are a lot of Venza owners having the same problem so I called the dealer as soon as I told them what is wront with the car, service specialist told me that "AC drain hose is clogged" which is not covered under warranty. He also blamed me if I parked the car near a tree. Long story short, I bought one car and had two big problems. I had an excellent credit over 800 score now my credit score around 600. I wish I looked all reviews before purchase the car from this dealer.

excellent customer Service!

by from Totowa, NJ |

Raffy Nepomuceno was the best sales rep that I have ever worked with. My family continues to only have great experiences with him. I usually dread the car buying process, but not with Raffy @ East Coast Toyota On route 17. Other than the fact that Toyota's are great cars, Mr. Nepomuceno is other reason I choose Toyota. Thank you! A+A+A+A+A+

the most amazing experience ever ....

by from Garfield, New Jersy |

Compliments to my Sales person Rafi Nepomuceno... He understood my needs, made my purchase experience very enjoyable, the negotiation was easy and he was very caring I felt in family I will truly recommend Rafi as trustworthy person that cares and help.

Rude Internet Sales Specialist

by from Cedar Lake in |

The Internet Sales Specialist is very rude. Received no help at all from them at all. Pretty disappointing when your trying to spend your hard earned money and you are treated poorly. Very rude demeanor and uninformed about dealer policy's.