BMW Of Springfield

391 Us Highway 22, Springfield, NJ 07081

New 877-253-1068 New 877-253-1068
Used 888-425-5307 Used 888-425-5307
Service 888-419-3298 Service 888-419-3298

BMW of Springfield, formerly JMK BMW, still upholds the same great service and deals for our customers

out of town buyer

by from Ithaca NY |

I have owned my 2002 330ci for almost 14 years and have been looking to replace it with the 435i.VP started me off and I finished with Gerry. Diaz explained the money issues well.I had two genuis help answer my questions over the two visits I made from Ithaca NY. The women at the front desk were working well too.

January 3, 2016

That is great to hear! It sure sounds like your buying experience was well worth the trips from Ithaca. Jerry, VP and Chris all take great pride in being to quickly answer our customers' questions so they are confident in choosing the vehicle that absolutely perfect for them. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW 435i!

Ask for Larry Stokes

by from Clinton, NJ |

Larry Stokes is an excellent Senior Client Advisor and always goes out of his way to make the whole car buying experience worth the time and effort. I have purchased BMWs from Larry over many years now and he makes buying cars effortless and pleasurable. I would highly recommend speaking with Larry Stokes if you are in the market for your next BMW.

January 3, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! It is great to hear Larry always makes sure your entire buying experiences leave you completely satisfied. Larry and the rest of our dedicated team are always more than happy to put in the extra effort on our side to ensure our customers' buying experiences are always seamless and pleasurable. We truly appreciate your continued business and recommendation. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a wonderful day!

Uncle Larry is tough to beat!

by from Piscataway, NJ |

I usually dread the prospect of buying a car. The idea of spending hours with a salesperson is not fun, fortunately this was not the case with Mr. Stokes. I had a rough idea of what I wanted and called to inquire. Larry's obvious extensive experience and knowledge helped matched my needs to the car that was best suited to meet them, a 2013 535i. I had spent all of about 20 minutes on the phone with him. We arranged a test drive of the vehicle in question, and an inspection my trade in and within a half hour, forty minutes tops, we arrived at a deal. Larry had taken down some preliminary information from me earlier during our call and as a result had all of the paperwork prepared in the event I decided to finalize the deal, a really great move. Throughout the process I never felt pressured to make a decision which was a major plus. He was very upfront about what I could expect and never disappointed. I returned later that evening to take delivery of the vehicle and it was ready as promised. Overall, I was very grateful to have dealt with Larry. He made this a very stress free, most of all, quick experience for me. I recommend Larry Stokes enthusiastically and without reservation! He is a great reflection of the class and elegance that you will experience at this establishment!

January 3, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your amazing feedback! We are so glad Larry was able to provide you with such an excellent buying experience at our dealership. You are right, people do think of the buying process as a tedious and stressful event, but Larry and the rest of our dedicated staff take great pride in doing everything within out power to make sure our customers always have a smooth, fun and worry-free buying experience at BMW of Springfield. We hope you fully enjoying your 535i, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Have a wonderful day!

Great job

by from Irvington nj |

Jacob always helps me out when I bring my car. Gives me the best advice and always take care of my vehicle. If your having problems with ur bmw go see him. Thank Jacob

December 24, 2015

That is what we like to hear! It is great Jacob always takes such great care of your and your BMW whenever you visit for service. Jacob and the rest of our dedicated staff do their very best to make sure our customers always receive the absolute best service they deserve. We truly appreciate your continued business, and are looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

Great service!

by from Scotch Plains, NJ |

In my last visit to Springfield BMW, I was being helped by Jocelyn Cedano. She truly went out of her way to give the most accurate and helpful information possible. every time I visit this dealer the whole staff is great but I just felt that her outstanding service was something exemplary.

December 19, 2015

We appreciate hearing from our happy customers like you! Our dealership is dedicated to providing quality service throughout the entire lifespan of your vehicle and beyond. Jocelyn is a great asset for our service department, continuing to demonstrate our commitment to excellence in all that we do. We will be sure to pass along your compliments to her. Thank you for your continued loyalty, and we look forward to working with you again for future visits!

Excellent time buying at JMK BMW!!

by from South Brunswick nj |

VP Patel did an excellent job accommodating my needs while buying my new 528i xdrive. from start to finish i have nothing but good things to say about VP and JMK BMW. he went went above and beyond to locate the right car for my needs. went through every option and when we finally settled on a car and made the deal upon delivery he walked me through the car and how to use every feature. over all i am very pleased with the service and my new 528!!! i will definitely be going back for all my cars thank you VP and everyone at JKM BMW

July 14, 2015

That's fantastic to hear! It is great VP provided you with such excellent service from start to finish during your buying process at our dealership. VP and the rest of our dedicated staff strive to always go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that our customers receive the top notch service they deserve, and drive away in the absolute perfect vehicle for them. We truly appreciate your business. We are looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Good experience

by from Northern NJ |

I liked the way sale was conducted. Veedit (a.k.a. "VP") took time showing few different vehicles, addressed our concerns and definitely was very helpful. We all wish for a better bargain - it is part of human nature. But there is no free lunch too. I got a bit of price reduction plus few freebies. Life is good. Performed a follow-up service. Service department rep. Ralph was responsive to my inquiries. All was taken care quickly. Thank you JMK team.

Great service

by from Edison, Nj |

Excellent service with wide variety of cars to buy. Customer service is good.

Need service and denied

by from SPRINGFIELD NJ |

I was under the in prison if your out traveling and your car needs service you can stop at any BMW car dealer and they will help you with your needs well not at JMK BMW of springfield nj This Place Is The Worse will never stop there again!!!!!!!

May 7, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time let us know about your recent experience at JMK BMW. We're sorry to learn that you were disappointed in how your service was handled. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction and we want to do everything we can to meet your expectations. We appreciate your business and hope that you'll give us another opportunity in the future to show our appreciation and our dedication to excellence.

Was so bad that I walked out at closing.

by from Midwest, USA |

I made a long distance trip with the complete assurance from the salesman that the one year old BMW was in near new condition. Made the trip and long and behold, not quite. I used to own a BMW. I bought the car new a few years ago. The best card I had ever owned, My experience at this dealership left me with the desire to not buy a BMW ever again. The fact that BMW authorized this group of people to sell BMWs have made me loose total trust in the entire company. It was horrible. When I complained to the manager he said that that is the risk you run when buying long distance. What? So one must not expect the truth when buying long distance? Please! Very small corner lot treatment feel. No joke, I will never buy a BMW again.

April 24, 2014

Our number one goal at JMK BMW is customer satisfaction. We are sorry to learn that your car buying experience did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback, and will forward your comments to the proper manager to make sure these areas are addressed. We want to let you know that we are working very hard to provide you with a great experience, and we would appreciate another opportunity to show you our commitment to excellence.