JMK BMW

Service 888-419-3298

JMK BMW is family owned and operated since 1965

Single mom, first BMW

by from Gloucester City, NJ |

I am a single mom of two boys. I am in college and I work full time. My 30th birthday is in four months. I have wanted a BMW since I was old enough to know what a BMW was. I applied to BMW FS after finding a car that had everything that I wanted on the JMK website through cars.com. I was approved, took a test drive with Art, and with the help of Chris was able to trade my honda civic for my beautiful amazing BMW 328 that I am in love with. Art and Chris really worked with me and helped me. Not once was I made to feel bad for wanting to be in a certain price range. I expected that going to a BMW dealership would be like going to a party that I was not invited to. But this was the exception. And I will be a forever and loyal customer to JMK. Thank you so much for helping me achieve a goal and make a dream reality. Sarah

April 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive car buying experience with Art, Chris, and the JMK BMW team, Sarah! We are always happy when we can help you achieve your goals and dreams, and we're glad to have you as part of our dealership family. Please let us know how we can continue to help with any car or service needs you may have. Enjoy your 328!

Need service and denied

by from SPRINGFIELD NJ |

I was under the in prison if your out traveling and your car needs service you can stop at any BMW car dealer and they will help you with your needs well not at JMK BMW of springfield nj This Place Is The Worse will never stop there again!!!!!!!

May 7, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time let us know about your recent experience at JMK BMW. We're sorry to learn that you were disappointed in how your service was handled. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction and we want to do everything we can to meet your expectations. We appreciate your business and hope that you'll give us another opportunity in the future to show our appreciation and our dedication to excellence.

Was so bad that I walked out at closing.

by from Midwest, USA |

I made a long distance trip with the complete assurance from the salesman that the one year old BMW was in near new condition. Made the trip and long and behold, not quite. I used to own a BMW. I bought the car new a few years ago. The best card I had ever owned, My experience at this dealership left me with the desire to not buy a BMW ever again. The fact that BMW authorized this group of people to sell BMWs have made me loose total trust in the entire company. It was horrible. When I complained to the manager he said that that is the risk you run when buying long distance. What? So one must not expect the truth when buying long distance? Please! Very small corner lot treatment feel. No joke, I will never buy a BMW again.

April 24, 2014

Our number one goal at JMK BMW is customer satisfaction. We are sorry to learn that your car buying experience did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback, and will forward your comments to the proper manager to make sure these areas are addressed. We want to let you know that we are working very hard to provide you with a great experience, and we would appreciate another opportunity to show you our commitment to excellence.

Love our new car , great service at JMK

by from Clark NJ |

Thanks VD! We walked away very happy w our new car. Dealership and agent made the experience great.

October 24, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about your recent car buying experience with JMK BMW. We're glad you were happy with the service you received, and we hope you are enjoying your new car!

recall horror

by from dunellen nj |

Took my BMW X5 4.8 for recall 13V-045, came in at 8:30 aprox, after waiting for about three hours the advisor came and told me my car was ready, they are washing it, he finally gave me the keys and said i am all set, walking to my car i notice my rims were damaged, took a closer look and saw it was indeed damaged and covered very poorly with black stuff, I notified the advisor and he came and told me the rims was like that when I brought the car in, and there is nothing I can do about it, the manager came out and told me I was a liar and he can"t do anything about it, I ask for the log or pictures they took when I brought the car, they said that they did"nt take any or make any note of it before, I contacted BMWUSA and they said file a report which I did. I will never use JMK BMW again, and let everyone know of my expedience.

June 3, 2013

JMK will be in contact with customer to make arrangements on having problems fixed,

Great professional service

by from North Arlington NJ |

I have bought many new cars before, including a BMW. JMK BMW has been by far the easiest most professional car buying experience I have ever had. The personal attention and great deal I received from my salesman Art, and the ease of the buying process with Mr. Zito has already made me recommend them to others. I look forward to a continued relationship.

OUTSTANDING DEALERSHIP.

by from PATERSON, NJ |

I HAVE BEEN PURCHASING CARS FOR 50 YEARS... JMK IS BY FAR THE MOST COMPLETE DEALERSHIP THAT I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. THEIR SALES STAFF IS OUTSTANDING TO THE POINT THAT THEY MAKE THIS ORDEAL MOST SATISFYING... THEY ARE COMPLETELY PROFESSIONAL IN EVERY MANNER.

Horrible customer experience

by from Berkeley Heights, NJ |

You would think that a dealer of a luxury product like BMW would be customer focused. Nothing could be further from the truth from this dealership! We made an appointment with the saleperson several hours in advance for a test drive. When we got there, we had to wait 40 minutes for them to pull the car out of the showroom. We even had to wait for them to put the other cars that were blocking the one we wanted back in before giving us the test drive. To make matters worse, the battery on the car was completely dead and had to be jumped to get it started (obviously they had not tested it before we came in). Since the battery was so dead, most of the electricals things like windows , mirrors, etc. were working - so the test drive was a disaster! Despite all this, we still ended up making an offer for the car (which was very nice), but despite saying they would "take care of us" due to the poor service, they came back with an embarassing counter offer of $100 off the online price (which by the may did not match the showroom price). Needless to say, we will NEVER buy anything from this dealership! Buyers beware!

useless

by from franklin lakes |

JMK should be the last dealership you will want to visit. The place is made full of crooks and dishonest people. Never ever do business from them. My advise is go to Prestige BMW.

Great Experience

by from Oak Ridge, NJ |

Was looking for a 128 convertable. Used cars.com to local this dealer that had 3 we liked. Charlie our sales person was great to work with. Drove down with our trade and came home with our new car. Overall deal and experience was wonderful. Very easy to do business with and we highly recommend this BMW dealership. We now are a 2 Bmer family

Excellent knowledge in the buying process..

by from West orange, nj |

Excellent buying process, mark was such a professional.. In his knowledge and making my wife and myself at complete ease!!