JMK BMW

Service 888-419-3298

JMK BMW is family owned and operated since 1965

Love our new car , great service at JMK

by from Clark NJ |

Thanks VD! We walked away very happy w our new car. Dealership and agent made the experience great.

JMK BMW responded to this review

October 24, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about your recent car buying experience with JMK BMW. We're glad you were happy with the service you received, and we hope you are enjoying your new car!

recall horror

by from dunellen nj |

Took my BMW X5 4.8 for recall 13V-045, came in at 8:30 aprox, after waiting for about three hours the advisor came and told me my car was ready, they are washing it, he finally gave me the keys and said i am all set, walking to my car i notice my rims were damaged, took a closer look and saw it was indeed damaged and covered very poorly with black stuff, I notified the advisor and he came and told me the rims was like that when I brought the car in, and there is nothing I can do about it, the manager came out and told me I was a liar and he can"t do anything about it, I ask for the log or pictures they took when I brought the car, they said that they did"nt take any or make any note of it before, I contacted BMWUSA and they said file a report which I did. I will never use JMK BMW again, and let everyone know of my expedience.

JMK BMW responded to this review

June 3, 2013

JMK will be in contact with customer to make arrangements on having problems fixed,

Great professional service

by from North Arlington NJ |

I have bought many new cars before, including a BMW. JMK BMW has been by far the easiest most professional car buying experience I have ever had. The personal attention and great deal I received from my salesman Art, and the ease of the buying process with Mr. Zito has already made me recommend them to others. I look forward to a continued relationship.

OUTSTANDING DEALERSHIP.

by from PATERSON, NJ |

I HAVE BEEN PURCHASING CARS FOR 50 YEARS... JMK IS BY FAR THE MOST COMPLETE DEALERSHIP THAT I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. THEIR SALES STAFF IS OUTSTANDING TO THE POINT THAT THEY MAKE THIS ORDEAL MOST SATISFYING... THEY ARE COMPLETELY PROFESSIONAL IN EVERY MANNER.

Horrible customer experience

by from Berkeley Heights, NJ |

You would think that a dealer of a luxury product like BMW would be customer focused. Nothing could be further from the truth from this dealership! We made an appointment with the saleperson several hours in advance for a test drive. When we got there, we had to wait 40 minutes for them to pull the car out of the showroom. We even had to wait for them to put the other cars that were blocking the one we wanted back in before giving us the test drive. To make matters worse, the battery on the car was completely dead and had to be jumped to get it started (obviously they had not tested it before we came in). Since the battery was so dead, most of the electricals things like windows , mirrors, etc. were working - so the test drive was a disaster! Despite all this, we still ended up making an offer for the car (which was very nice), but despite saying they would "take care of us" due to the poor service, they came back with an embarassing counter offer of $100 off the online price (which by the may did not match the showroom price). Needless to say, we will NEVER buy anything from this dealership! Buyers beware!

useless

by from franklin lakes |

JMK should be the last dealership you will want to visit. The place is made full of crooks and dishonest people. Never ever do business from them. My advise is go to Prestige BMW.

Great Experience

by from Oak Ridge, NJ |

Was looking for a 128 convertable. Used cars.com to local this dealer that had 3 we liked. Charlie our sales person was great to work with. Drove down with our trade and came home with our new car. Overall deal and experience was wonderful. Very easy to do business with and we highly recommend this BMW dealership. We now are a 2 Bmer family

Excellent knowledge in the buying process..

by from West orange, nj |

Excellent buying process, mark was such a professional.. In his knowledge and making my wife and myself at complete ease!!

Great customer service

by from Springfield NJ |

Christopher Diaz was great, not pushy at all. He explained everything and is very professional. I purchased a 5 series

The best car shopping experience with JMK!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

This is our second purchase with JMK, and to no surprise, this experience surpassed even our first purchase! Mark Carvalho is just the nicest, most sincere, most knowledgeable client advisor we've ever had the pleasure of working with. We were set on an exterior and interior color, as well as options in our new vehicle, and Mark was relentless until he found exactly what we wanted! He kept in constant touch and just made the transition from one car to the other seamless. It's difficult enough shopping for a new car, but the staff at JMK just make it easy and an all around great experience. We've owned great cars in the past, but JMK is the place to shop -- whether new or pre-owned - the staff is professional and great to work with. We've recommended JMK to family and friends and will continue to do so. Thank you for everything Mark Carvalho and the staff at JMK!

Easy as Pie

by from Camden |

Had a great experience with Ralph over at JMK. After saving up and looking for a 7 series for a bout 2 years and many scams and BS salesman I finally found one. I was at wits end as my engine on my 96 Acura went for the second time and I was about to start a new job soon. I had a week to find my 7 and I was very determined NOT to pay a car note on a car I settled for. I was close on 3 different deals during the week. One was a little above my budget at 33K, another was in Alabama for 25K but I could not test drive or see it and the initial inspection had a red flag despite the dealer objecting to the findings. With only 2 to 3 days left to find my 7 or any car I stayed up late online and saw an 06 750i with only 48K miles but the price was about 29K. I decided to call even though it was pricier and had no pics. I spoke to Ralph who text me pics the next day even though they were not on the cars site or their own site. I came on in with only wild interest but fell in love with the car ASAP. Ralph got me the car for $26,500 after listing it for $28,995 WOW! And he was easy going with NO pressure at all. we talked about food, sports, site seeing. Man did he relieve so much pressure off me. Now I can mentally prepare for my new job and continue to climb the corporate ladder. lol Thanks Ralph! you realy helped a young, hard working brother from Camden.