Springfield Acura

243 Route 22 East, Springfield, NJ 07081

New 866-821-7327
Used 866-219-9922
Service 866-365-1390

Springfield Acura - "Where we turn Customers into life time friends.." is our commitment to YOU

I love my Acura MDX

by from Cliffwood, NJ |

I love my Acura MDX that I purchased at this dealership and it drives like brand new considering that it has 13,000 miles

Worst car buying experience ever

by from union, nj |

TERRIBLE !!!! Purchased certified 2011 Acura MDX March 2014 First time I went to purchase car sales rep failed to inform me of car fax and that car was involved in accident. Took car back for repairs twice and still had repair issues after less than 1 month of ownership. Took car to anotger cura dealership repair department and was then informed of car fax and problems with car still werent fic to take back to dealer. Went back to springfield Acura to speak to manager who was nasty and sexist. Spoke to acura customer relations who refferred me to general manager. general manager told me bring vehicle back to swap then was given run around for 2 months finally just walked in after leaving several messages and trying to contact general manager was swaped into another car and given higher interest rate on my loan than previously cause finance department claim that interest rate changed from 3.9 percent to 5.9 percent since June 2014 although with same bank, he talked over me and made no attempt to help with rate knowing that he had control over the rate. Finance department was rude and rushed me out after I question rate change. My experience was overall terrible the sales rep that helped me was the only decent person willing to really help I would not refer anyone here to purchase a vehicle

July 15, 2014

We apologize you have been frustrated with your recent car buying experience with us. We want every customer to leave our dealership with a smile on their face which is why I am so disappointed to learn of the impression your visit has left you with. It is my goal to help resolve this matter while demonstrating the importance we place upon providing excellent customer service. If you could please contact me directly, so I can further understand your situation I would greatly appreciate it. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Valerie McFadden 866-290-5723

Excellent service representative

by from Springfield, NJ |

Matt Hoff, my customer service representative, was extremely professional, helpful and eager to go the extra mile for customer satisfaction.

July 14, 2014

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Bruce. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. We are thrilled that Matt was able to take care of you. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Kind regards, Valerie McFadden 866-290-5723

Great service

by from Spring field , new jersey |

It was overall a very good experience. I liked the sales person skillet .. He was knowledgable and showed interest in answering all my queries

July 13, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review, Pavan! We work very hard to provide each of our customers with knowledgeable and pressure-free service and it's good to hear that our team was able to show you what Springfield Acura is all about. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else more we can do to help you. Best regards, Valerie McFadden 866-290-5723

Great Car with Great Salesman

by from Springfield, NJ |

Salesman John Strazza was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Great at explaining all the features of the car and he was a good listener at getting us exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend him!

July 13, 2014

Debbie, we cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Springfield Acura and for your recommendation! Thank you for sharing your experience with us especially with John! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again! Best regards, Valerie McFadden 866-290-5723

Love this dealership!

by from Springfield NJ |

Richard Passananti is a great salesman. Very patient and fair. So easy to work with. They all were very friendly and made the car buying process really smooth. Great waiting room too.

July 13, 2014

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Francine. We appreciate Richard, as well as the rest of our staff and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. At Springfield Acura, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward in servicing you again. Best regards, Valerie McFadden 866-290-5723

Pleasant, A bit of a wait, non responsive on phone

by from Springfield, NJ |

I really thought the service rep Victor was attentive and understanding. I had assumed that I acquired acuracare but was informed at the dealership (after calling springfield acura 4x and never getting through) that I didn't have it. Nonetheless, although my service through Acura nor the experience with the car has been great, Victor was pleasant and very nice.

July 13, 2014

Elizabeth, thank you so much for your kind and honest review of Springfield Acura. I am happy to hear that your time spent with Victor was a pleasing experience. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. It was a pleasure to do business with you and we hope to see you again in the future! Sincerely, Valerie McFadden 866-290-5723

Lease for 2015 MDX

by from Springfield, New Jersey |

Ibrahim and the Business Manager (Greg?) made it an absolutely enjoyable, exciting and painless experience. Ibrahim got me into the car I wanted at the price I wanted and it is no wonder that this is my 4th Acura from Springfield.

July 14, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the Springfield Acura commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Also, visit our Facebook and Twitter pages for access to our exclusive content. All the best, Valerie McFadden 866-290-5723

Andres is the best service advisor!!!

by from Middlesex NJ |

My experience with Springfield Acura is amazing from the time I come in to the time I leave. Andres helped me with my car and I am absolutely pleased to say that he was very nice and helpful he took the time to explained to me everything with my car. Next time I go I would definitely ask for him!

July 13, 2014

Thank you for this great review! Andres is truly an exceptional employee and we appreciate him for giving you a great experience. We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. All the best, Valerie McFadden 866-290-5723

Good Service!

by from Springfield,NJ |

Angel Espara was very helpful and accommodating to my requests . Came across as sincere and explained well the options I asked him.

July 14, 2014

Thank you Ave for the outstanding review and 5-star! Angel is very happy that he was very helpful to you. Thank you for trusting us. We look forward to work with you again. Be sure to follow us on Facebook to get exclusive specials! Sincerely, Valerie McFadden 866-290-5723

Excellent Service

by from Highland Park, New Jersey |

The service is excellent. The service reps are cordial, and explain the specifics of the vehicles service requirements thoroughly so that I may understand them.

July 14, 2014

Hi Joe, thank you for leaving us your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Springfield Acura. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again! Take care! Valerie McFadden 866-290-5723