Maplecrest Ford Lincoln

2800 Springfield Ave, Union, NJ 07088

New 888-804-2316
Used 877-299-3242
Service 866-731-2907

Think Ford? Think Maplecrest of Union for the best deal around!

Great people skills, excellent service & facility.

by from Union, NJ |

The courtesy and genuine attention that was paid to me. Along with the process I experienced in searching for my vehicle.

Great staff, easy to work with

by from Feasterville, PA |

Salesman Dan Moran was exceptional, and very accommodating. Went above and beyond to satisfy my requests. Showroom was clean, and the entire process was quite speedy.

Great service, excellent people skills,v.satisfied

by from Union, NJ |

The greatest experience in getting a new car - no hassel, quickly complete - loved my sales person - awesome job.

Luv this place !

by from Garwood, NJ |

Have been with Maplecrest for 6 years and 2 cars, with more to come. Everyone here is fantastic, and service dept is number 1. Have friends that bought elsewhere, closer to their home, but come here for service. They realize that they should have come here in the first place as I suggested. Have a cousin, that just today, came back for another lease on a MKZ. She looked at BMW, realized how much more she got with Lincoln, and such a nice place to do business with.

Don't waste your time

by from Long Branch, nj |

Waste of time to visit this dealership. There are much better ford dealerships to do business with. A complete waste of time shopping with them.

Great Service

by from North Bergen |

Saleman were very friendly, transaction went smooth

Great sales man

by from roselle NJ |

This is my second car I bought from this dealership. I'm very happy with the place especially the salesman Jose Jimenez is very friendly and knowledgeable .He help me with all my purchase if you go there ask for him you will be treated right. I recommend maplecrest Ford and Lincoln

great sales and service

by from Kearny, NJ |

I visited them today and tried the fusion SE. My sales specialist's name is Ramon A. Alvarez. He is a very kind and friendly man. Though I didn't buy a car today, I highly recommend him to all of you.

One of the Best Buying Experiences Ever....

by from Boonton, NJ |

My salesmen's name was Stephen Kush. He was very patient and did not pressure me at all even when I asked to go for a second test drive. The dealer is under renovation, so don't expect any frills but do expect great service. There was a minor issue with the car when I drove it but they quickly set me up for a service appointment and fixed it. The service department was great as well. I previously owned a Lexus, which I traded in for the Edge, and had nothing but trouble with the Lexus Dealership. I was expecting the same with Ford but was pleasantly surprised with the service. I would highly reccomend Stephen and the Maplecrest Dealership. The only thing that I can fault them on was when I went to sign the loan contract, the finance manager added extra charges, such as etching, maintenance and gap insurance without asking. That was not appreciated but he took it all out when asked. I should/would have taken the gap insurance if he didn't add in all the extras the first round. I wouldn't let that deter you, because they are an honest, good dealership, but thought I should mention it.

Maplecrest Ford Lincoln responded to this review

September 9, 2013

Thank you for your review on this used Edge. We look forward to serviceing this vehicle. We are happy that we where so helpful and we can not thank you enough for the great review. We are here to help with all your service needs and look forward to hearing from you.

2012 Focus at Great Price

by from Maplewood, NJ |

After my son totaled his 2009 Sentra, we went shopping for a replacement. We looked at all makes and recent models that were similar in size and sold for what he received in his insurance settlement. They were too old, too far away, not in stock (for Internet sales), in questionable condition, etc. That is, until we visited Maplecrest Ford in Union. We got there one hour before they closed, and saw and test drove a beautiful 2012 Focus with lots of miles on it. Before we had made an offer on it, the salesman told us to take off $800 from the placard price and call it an Internet sale. When we came in to see the sales manager, they offered to make a second computer key for us at no charge and not charge us for the etched window if we didn't want a certificate. They gave us a Car-Fax, which showed only one corporate owner and no accidents. I had no more negotiation room, and said I would buy it at the reduced price. Because it had 75,000 miles (in 2 years), the price was $3,000 less than any other comparable car. They said they would clean it up. When I came around the next day to look at it in the daylight, they already had it in the shop and were replacing a wheel bearing that they heard jiggling around when they drove it into the shop for inspection. I looked at it closely, and found a bolt missing on the bumper. We made an appointment to have it replaced, and they set us up with a loaner. The only complaint I had was I could not sit up front with my son during the test drive - that was where the salesman had to sit. I also had to wait a bit while the paperwork was being reprinted because they had mistyped the VIN. It was all too good to be true, so I decided to purchase the etching and a 3-year extended bumper-to-bumper warranty, for about the same amount I received. All in all, it was a good experience, and my son got a 3-year newer car.

Real People, Very Friendly

by from East Brunswick, NJ |

I have been shopping for a Ford F150 for quite a while. I visited sevral dealerships, met with several sales people, and have seen a bunch of trucks! I chose Maplecrest Ford in Vauxhall New Jersey for many reasons, but most importantly it was the staff! From the minute I walked through the door untill the second I pulled off of the lot, I was treated like everyone there was a long time friend. I can not say enough about how great it was to work with everyone at Maplecrest Ford & Lincoln. I have found THE place to go for a Ford!!!