Maplecrest Ford Lincoln

2800 Springfield Ave, Union, NJ 07088

New 888-804-2316
Used 877-299-3242
Service 866-731-2907

Think Ford? Think Maplecrest of Union for the best deal around!

Luv this place !

by from Garwood, NJ |

Have been with Maplecrest for 6 years and 2 cars, with more to come. Everyone here is fantastic, and service dept is number 1. Have friends that bought elsewhere, closer to their home, but come here for service. They realize that they should have come here in the first place as I suggested. Have a cousin, that just today, came back for another lease on a MKZ. She looked at BMW, realized how much more she got with Lincoln, and such a nice place to do business with.

Don't waste your time

by from Long Branch, nj |

Waste of time to visit this dealership. There are much better ford dealerships to do business with. A complete waste of time shopping with them.

Great Service

by from North Bergen |

Saleman were very friendly, transaction went smooth

Great sales man

by from roselle NJ |

This is my second car I bought from this dealership. I'm very happy with the place especially the salesman Jose Jimenez is very friendly and knowledgeable .He help me with all my purchase if you go there ask for him you will be treated right. I recommend maplecrest Ford and Lincoln

great sales and service

by from Kearny, NJ |

I visited them today and tried the fusion SE. My sales specialist's name is Ramon A. Alvarez. He is a very kind and friendly man. Though I didn't buy a car today, I highly recommend him to all of you.

One of the Best Buying Experiences Ever....

by from Boonton, NJ |

My salesmen's name was Stephen Kush. He was very patient and did not pressure me at all even when I asked to go for a second test drive. The dealer is under renovation, so don't expect any frills but do expect great service. There was a minor issue with the car when I drove it but they quickly set me up for a service appointment and fixed it. The service department was great as well. I previously owned a Lexus, which I traded in for the Edge, and had nothing but trouble with the Lexus Dealership. I was expecting the same with Ford but was pleasantly surprised with the service. I would highly reccomend Stephen and the Maplecrest Dealership. The only thing that I can fault them on was when I went to sign the loan contract, the finance manager added extra charges, such as etching, maintenance and gap insurance without asking. That was not appreciated but he took it all out when asked. I should/would have taken the gap insurance if he didn't add in all the extras the first round. I wouldn't let that deter you, because they are an honest, good dealership, but thought I should mention it.

Maplecrest Ford Lincoln responded to this review

September 9, 2013

Thank you for your review on this used Edge. We look forward to serviceing this vehicle. We are happy that we where so helpful and we can not thank you enough for the great review. We are here to help with all your service needs and look forward to hearing from you.

2012 Focus at Great Price

by from Maplewood, NJ |

After my son totaled his 2009 Sentra, we went shopping for a replacement. We looked at all makes and recent models that were similar in size and sold for what he received in his insurance settlement. They were too old, too far away, not in stock (for Internet sales), in questionable condition, etc. That is, until we visited Maplecrest Ford in Union. We got there one hour before they closed, and saw and test drove a beautiful 2012 Focus with lots of miles on it. Before we had made an offer on it, the salesman told us to take off $800 from the placard price and call it an Internet sale. When we came in to see the sales manager, they offered to make a second computer key for us at no charge and not charge us for the etched window if we didn't want a certificate. They gave us a Car-Fax, which showed only one corporate owner and no accidents. I had no more negotiation room, and said I would buy it at the reduced price. Because it had 75,000 miles (in 2 years), the price was $3,000 less than any other comparable car. They said they would clean it up. When I came around the next day to look at it in the daylight, they already had it in the shop and were replacing a wheel bearing that they heard jiggling around when they drove it into the shop for inspection. I looked at it closely, and found a bolt missing on the bumper. We made an appointment to have it replaced, and they set us up with a loaner. The only complaint I had was I could not sit up front with my son during the test drive - that was where the salesman had to sit. I also had to wait a bit while the paperwork was being reprinted because they had mistyped the VIN. It was all too good to be true, so I decided to purchase the etching and a 3-year extended bumper-to-bumper warranty, for about the same amount I received. All in all, it was a good experience, and my son got a 3-year newer car.

Real People, Very Friendly

by from East Brunswick, NJ |

I have been shopping for a Ford F150 for quite a while. I visited sevral dealerships, met with several sales people, and have seen a bunch of trucks! I chose Maplecrest Ford in Vauxhall New Jersey for many reasons, but most importantly it was the staff! From the minute I walked through the door untill the second I pulled off of the lot, I was treated like everyone there was a long time friend. I can not say enough about how great it was to work with everyone at Maplecrest Ford & Lincoln. I have found THE place to go for a Ford!!!

great sales and service

by from randolph nj |

Purchase 3 new cars for this dealer since 08 Mariner, Fusion and Taurus Very satisfied with sales person, David Pearson, and an excellent service dept..

shady dealer

by from PA |

My husband and I had negotiated a deal to purchase a vehicle from this dealership and when it came time and we were going to pay them the fully agreed upon amount they suddenly had sold it to another buyer. but the listing has not been taken down yet. This shows us that at the last moment they backed out of an agreement we had both verbaly and written, and lied about everything that they had agreed to. But when we stated that we would have been willing to pay moer they suddenly again might have been able to do something after it had already been sold?

Internet Sale Was Great

by from Ocala, Florida |

I saw this Used Chevy S-10 on Cars.com and answered the dealers ad, Tom answered me within a few hours and I asked questions about this pick up and he answered them as best he could. I asked Tom if he could take more pictures of this pick up for me showing the lower front bumper area as well as the under carriage. I also asked if he drove this personally and he said he did not but would do this for me the next day. The next day I get an email with pictures of just what I wanted plus 10 extra ones that showed the truck from top to bottom, Tom also said he drove this S-10 and it drove and sounded fine and he didnt see anything wrong with it and it was a sound pick up to buy. So we worked out a great price compaired to others I have looked at and I purchased this Chevy S-10 SIGHT UNSEEN. The reason I asked Tom to do all this EXTRA WORK like pictures and look over this S-10 for me like if he was going to buy it is because I live in FLORIDA and the Dealership is in NEW JERSEY. I purchased this on what the salesman said about this which wasnt an easy thing to do being I am 1200 miles away but after talking to Tom I knew I could trust him. Tom my salesman also took this used pick up into the service department and made sure the S-10 was ready for the trip to FLORIDA because I flew into Newark Airport where Tom had someone pick me up at the Airport and bring me to the dealership. This is where I meet Tom Kwiecinski for the 1st time and thanked him for being so HONEST about this pick up which I was about to drive 1200 miles home. We did our paperwork got everything in order Tom put my 20 day temp tag on the S-10 and after talking for a few more minutes I was out the door headed to Florida. This was the 1st time I drove this S-10 so my ride home was the biggest test drive of all. I made it home to Florida within 20 hours and the CHEVY S-10 ran without any problems and we drive it everyday even now. SO I want to say THANK YOU Tom Kwiecinski for being up front about everything and going that extra mile into making sure my purchase @ MAPLECREST FORD was the best it could be. Tony