Joe Perillo BMW, Inc.

Service 866-239-0412 Service 866-239-0412

Family owned and operated since 1981

Great experience convertible Audi

by from Michigan |

My sales person was Sean Cueva. When I first got there I was greeted by two friendly salesmen. The showroom was very clean and pleasant. I asked for Sean because he was the person that I was communicating with via email. Sean was very patient and was able to answer all of my questions. He offered free parking and a beverage while we were there. I didn't purchase the car because it wasn't the color that wanted. Had I not found the color that I wanted (via cars.com) I would have gone back to Perillo BMW for the black one. I recommend this dealership. Thanks Sean for the pleasant experience. Micko

March 7, 2014

Micko, we are so happy to hear that Sean could provide you with such great customer service! Thank you for your kind words about Sean and our dealership. That's too bad we didn't have the color you wanted but we appreciate your recommendation! Please come back and see us for anything else you may need in the future.

Certified car, concealed previous major repair

by from Indianapolis |

Purchased a certified BMW drove back to indiana and discovered it had been in a major accident and rear of car replaced. The manager Saleem Beg indicated that he had no duty to disclose previous major damage and repair.

November 26, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. It is very unfortunate to hear that your recent buying experience at our dealership has not left you completely satisfied. Saleem and our entire sales team take great pride in making sure our customers always have the best buying experience and service they deserve. It does not sound like you had the opportunity to enjoy this yourself. We are taking your issue very seriously and would like to speak with you further. Please contact Cesar Marin at 312-981-5206 at your earliest convenience. We truly do appreciate you as a customer, and are looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Great Professional Experience

by from Chicago |

I can say without a doubt that this has been the best professional experience I have had purchasing a car. The salesperson was Sean Cueva and from the get go he was an absolute professional. Went in looking for a used 2011 3 series and although he didn't have exactly what I wanted that day, he was patience and found the exact car I was looking for a short time after and at the price point I told him I wanted to be at. Ended up buying 2011 335xi. Car is super clean and even has a maintenance package till next June. Would highly recommend Perillo an ask for Sean Cueva.

October 28, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your wonderful feedback! It is wonderful Sean was able to go above and beyond for you to make sure your buying experience at our dealership had you driving away completely satisfied. Sean and the rest of our dedicated team take pride in really listening to our customers' wants and needs to help find the perfect car for them We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new 335xi!

The Worst

by from Chicago, IL |

This is the worst dealership period. When I went in for a test drive, the salesman lost his dealer plate. I tried to be understanding but after waiting around 30 minutes I gave up. The terrorist wanna be manager didn't care if we were waiting around for 30 minutes, the salesman who was putting down the owner's son didn't care. Whenever I would do an internet search, I would receive an email from them. Than I started receiving texts from another sale's man. We couldn't agree on a car and he wanted to run my credit. Um hello? You don't run someone's credit until you have a car picked out and are close to a deal. I use to sell cars a long time ago. No thanks. These people are quick to screw everyone over, stay away from them.

Excellent Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I just bought a new X5 from Perillo. Throughout the whole buying process the sales staff was very helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership to other buyers.

July 31, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kyle! Our team strives to achieve excellent customer service for all of your visits. We are happy to hear you would recommend our dealership to others, and hope to see you again for your future BMW needs!

Was just interested in the sale

by from Gary, IN |

Called me once, had me do an application online, and never heard from them.

March 6, 2015

We would love to discuss this further with you. Please email Trish Inguagiato at trish2012@me.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Poor response time

by from South/central Michigan |

I tried using their on-line chat-didn't work at all. I tried their 800 number, the recorded message said that number was no longer in service. I basically had no way of contact this dealer about a vehicle I was seriously interested in. Too bad for them because I've moved on to another one.

Realistic fair deal

by from Woodridge, IL |

I bought a used Mercedes SL from them and I was very happy with the buying process. Why did I buy the car, because I thought I got a good deal. Now years later I still feel that way especially after seeing what other people have been through at or dealer ships including myself. My sales person was Jason G., liked him so much I recommended a friend to him. Keep up the good work!

January 28, 2015

Thank you for your comments! We are happy to hear that you had such a great car buying experience while visiting our dealership. We appreciate your business and recommendation and hope to see you again in the future!

Great sales experience

by from Madison, WI |

My wife and I recently bought a used BMW Z4 from Sean Dwyer. Sean was our go-to sales rep from the first phone call, through email and phone call negotiations, discussions at the dealership, right on up to personally going up and driving the car down to us for our drive home to Madison. It was unique in my many car purchasing experiences to find someone so personally invested in making a deal with us, and leaving us with a good impression both of him and his dealership. He answered all our questions completely and honestly, and basically made us a very fair offer we couldn't refuse :) What's more he handled the whole process with his unique blend of professionalism and Irish humor that actually made the deal an enjoyable experience. Tip: If you go there, don't look for an open car lot. It looks more like a department store with a small sign in downtown Chicago. All their 600 cars are indoors in several buildings!

January 20, 2015

George, it makes us proud to hear about the experience Sean provided you with! We want our customers to receive the best customer service and leave satisfied. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for all of your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future!

Excellent Service

by from Chicago IL |

Joe Perillo BMW provided excellent service. Overall I am very pleased with the buying process. I found a car online , when I called to seek information they were very helpful and they brought in the car from another facility that night so that I was able to see in person. I was offered water and the environment was very friendly. The buy process was fast and simple compared to other experiences. I would strongly recommend Joe Perillo to others.

December 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share this kind review and for your recommendation as well! It's great that we could provide you with a positive experience and get the vehicle to you quickly. Car buying should be exciting and stress free and we're glad you had this kind of purchase. Enjoy your new vehicle and we hope you'll be back for anything else you need in the future!