Joe Perillo BMW, Inc.

Service 866-239-0412

Family owned and operated since 1981

Great experience convertible Audi

by from Michigan |

My sales person was Sean Cueva. When I first got there I was greeted by two friendly salesmen. The showroom was very clean and pleasant. I asked for Sean because he was the person that I was communicating with via email. Sean was very patient and was able to answer all of my questions. He offered free parking and a beverage while we were there. I didn't purchase the car because it wasn't the color that wanted. Had I not found the color that I wanted (via cars.com) I would have gone back to Perillo BMW for the black one. I recommend this dealership. Thanks Sean for the pleasant experience. Micko

March 6, 2014

Micko, we are so happy to hear that Sean could provide you with such great customer service! Thank you for your kind words about Sean and our dealership. That's too bad we didn't have the color you wanted but we appreciate your recommendation! Please come back and see us for anything else you may need in the future.

no tag/title/tax paper work received

by from kansas city missouri |

I bought a 2006 x5 from here on Sept 13th 2014 even after a month i have not received my registration paper work, title and tax paper work so I can register the car in Missouri state my sales person angel rivera was nice 2 thumbs up to you man but look like Alex in finance an d Saleem beg the so called sales manager don't care after purchase is being done left so many voice mail to senior post people with responsibilities but they don't blink their eyes never received a call from them . A PIECE OF ADVICE AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP IF YOU DONT WANT TO CHASE THEM FOR REGISTRATION PROCESS AND IF YOU DONT WANT TO DRIVE WITH OUT LICENSE plate but if you have a lot of time calling on to these people and chase them for your own thing good luck and keep on paying payments on your car even if your car is sitting in a drive way without license plate then this is the best place to buy vehicle . WAKE UP FROM SLEEP PERILLO BMW MANAGEMENT BE FOR ITS TOO LATE

Highly recommend Vanessa Carr...

by from Chicago, IL |

Great experience purchasing 335xi. Vanessa Carr responded to my email inquiry immediately. Great communication and follow through. She was very knowledgable and assisted me in finding the right car for me. I've purchased BMW's from other local dealers and by far this was the best overall buying experience.

October 16, 2014

Cheryl, it's great to hear that you enjoyed purchasing from Perillo and that our staff acted quickly to find you the perfect vehicle! We appreciate your kind words about Vanessa and hope that you're enjoying your new 335xi. Please let us know if you ever need anything else!

My Perillo Nightmare!!!

by from Lake Zurich, IL |

I had European delivery of a 2015 X1 earlier this year. This process had problems related to the salesman who was supposed to be "experienced" with European delivery, but it got done eventually. When the new BMW arrived at Perillo from Europe and I took delivery, several items that belonged in the car were missing (cup holder, iPhone bracket). The car was not properly tested either - the BMW Assist has never worked. Repeated calls to BMW have not gotten the problem resolved. Even after several weeks, it STILL isn't working properly! Three weeks after delivery, I was struck by another vehicle, damaging the rear driver's side door. You have had the car for repair now since Wednesday the 17th. I understand the replacement door arrived Friday. The estimate provided the insurance company did not have 48 hours of labor on it - I should have had this car returned to me by now. The salesman also instructed the service department about the broken BMW Assist system. Was it repaired? The service manager Mr. Israel Rodriguez refuses to return my calls or respond to my emails. Then I found out a much more serious problem. Because this is a brand-new 2015 vehicle, when the car was damaged I wanted to have the best possible repair - hence my taking it back to the dealer for the body work. The body shop manager Mr. J. Diaz has been mostly hiding from me, and when I went to the dealership on two days after the car was supposed to be ready, it still wasn't! Mr. Diaz continued his deception and false promises. I've tape recorded his employees when they've made these false statement. But then to my surprise, the Managing Director of the dealership Trish Perillo Inguagiato tells me that Perillo BMW doesn't own "Perillo Collision Repair". It's a completely different company, and has nothing to do with the BMW dealership! This despite me being told by both the salesman Alan Sahagian and the estimator Aaron that this was part of Perillo BMW! I asked to meet with the service manager Israel Rodriguez, and a different guy came out and tried to pretend he was Mr. Rodriguez. When I finally was taken to meet Mr. Israel Rodriguez, he continued the deception instead of honestly admitting he couldn't do anything because the body shop is owned by someone else! Perillo apparently gets a lot of angry customers, because this service manager has a guy who acts like his bodyguard. It is disappointing that all the people I've had contact with at Perillo BMW believe lying to the customer is a good business practice. Mr. Joe Perillo, who is owner of the body shop, refused to have a discussion with me and hid behind his email address. Sadly, fish and car dealerships usually stink from the head down. I'm regretting my change from 15 years of Audi ownership to BMW. I never had such poor service from Audi. I buy new cars every couple years. That's the end of my BMW experiment. They people are ethically challenged. If you look at the BMW Dealer Ratings here at Cars.com, you'll see Perillo BMW rated the lowest, by far.

Not a happy Customer

by from Champaign,il |

Drove two and half hours to look at the car. When I got there my "sales" person was on his phone the whole time. Did not really welcome us was a complete rude person. I have never dealt with a ruder sales person in my life did not want to listen to anything we had to say. We sat down and waited for him while waiting for him another sales guy was nice enough to give us water and welcome us. Not our sales person though he was way to cool and busy on his phone. After that he did not even go on the test drive George which was very nice and very kind to us and was telling us about the car. Let me say George is not a sales person (even though I think he should be because of how nice he was and professional he was). George was awesome and nice he deserves to be moved up and Sean Cueva deserves not to be there, if your sales person is Sean Cueva don't even go not worth it he will be to busy on his iPhone 6 plus to pay attention. I bought a Mercedes S55 AMG 2013 not from them but from another dealership and he went down a little and I bought it on the spot. Sean on the other hand I felt like judged us and thought we did not have money. What he did not know was that if he would went down just 900 bucks I would have paid him straight cash for the car on the spot. I threw out a price to except one back, all he said was no cya. What?! I mean disrespected right away walked out right away from his office. Why would I want to put money in his pocket after he said that to me. Really liked the car I just wish I had a different sales person maybe George or anyone else but Sean Cueva he had no communication skills what so ever...unless you are texting him then maybe he made you a priority. Disappointed in the whole sales pitch I have bought many cars, but someone to be on there phone the whole time and not talking about the car was a first. Really thought Sean judged us and thought we were there for a joy ride. He was wrong we had cash money ready to buy that car all he and to do was lower the price 900 dollars which the retail of the car was way higher than it really should be. I have bought NEW cars and the price has been lowered a little to let a lone on a used car. Stay away from Sean Cueva he lacks communication skills and also lacks sales pitch, but what he does excel in is texting and being on his phone! Really wish I had different sales person, hey Sean Cueva don't judge a book by its cover buddy.

Great Experience Purchasing 2013 BMW X6

by from Illinois |

Wanted to send out a great big thank you to Sean Dwyer and Saleem Beg for my 2013 BMW X6. Sean was excellent throughout the sales process, well informed, pointing out unique vehicle features and options that I wasn?t aware of. He did a great job making sure that the vehicle would meet all of my expectations when I came to pick it up, and the few items that needed additional follow-up, he promptly scheduled a service appointment to ensure that they would be completed. Overall, couldn?t be happier with the sales and service experience at Perillo BMW. Thank you!

October 5, 2014

We're glad to hear that Sean and Saleem made sure you were familiar with your vehicle and all of it's features when purchasing! We want our customers to get full use out of their vehicle and are glad you chose Perillo to buy from. We appreciate your kind words and are happy you left satisfied with your experience. See you next time!

No response

by from Hampton,NH |

I sent email over a week ago and the dealership never responded.Again,poor salesmanship. Ron Brigham

July 1, 2014

Ron, thank you for sharing your experience. We receive thousands of inquires and if even one of them isn't handled properly, we're not satisfied! Electronic communication is sometimes challenging to track down so Saleem Beg, our sales manager, will be reaching out to you promptly. Thank you and we look forward to assisting you!

Make sure to qualify your requests for information

by from New York |

Before purchasing the car, I asked the salesman if it had new brakes and tires, and was assured it did. On the drive home, one tire split where the treads meet the sidewall. I called the salesman to get the warranty info so I could contact Goodyear, and was told that the front tires were not new. I asked why he said it had new tires, and he said it did have two new rear tires, but since I didn't specifically ask if it had FOUR new tires, he was within his rights to say it had new tires. I'm now very hesitant about the car and am going to have it checked at BMW as I didn't ask if the whole car was certified, or detailed individual components, and don't know what else I was lied to about when told that the car is in perfect condition. The floor mats that were promised wasn't with the car. Salesman said it'll come by mid week. So far it's been 10 days, and nothing's here. So I'm assuming I was lied to about that as well. Also, I was supposed to take delivery by the afternoon, and didn't get the car until around 5:30 or so. Couldn't get a full walk-around as it was raining. Noticed that one side emblem was missing a letter, and called the salesman the next day, but no word on whether or not they'll replace it. Regarding the tires, I had also specifically asked if it was all-season tires as I mentioned the winter we just had, and he said yes. But after I got home, I saw they were summer performance tires. So now I have to spend almost $1500 to get all-season tires, in addition to the $800 I already spent replacing the two front tires since I couldn't just replace the one that separated. They also don't stand behind their car. When I called the next day about the side emblem missing a letter, I was told he'll see what he can do, and never heard back again. I'm assuming since I'm in New York and they are in Chicago, they know that I'm not making the trip back to have them fix this. So while the car is great (attributed to BMW, not to the dealership), the dealership is somewhat less than reputable.

June 26, 2014

Julian, thank you for the taking the time to share your experience. Our sales manager, Saleem Beg, has been in contact with you regarding your concerns. The appropriate corrections will be made by him to overturn your initial experience.

Suprisingly poor service

by from Florida |

My review is for a used car purchase. I don't write reviews unless something greatly exceeds expectations or the opposite. Too many items to list here but I will touch on two that might be helpful for others to read. I found car online and made an appointment to view the car. I had to travel out of state to do this. Despite good contact and multiple messages the car was not ready to view...no attempt to ready it had been made. If I hadn't traveled out of state I would have been sent home but I waited a couple hours for it to be brought up for a test drive even though it was still very dirty inside/out. I still liked the car a made an agreement to purchase as long as a few cosmetic repairs were made. I was told the car was ready to pick up and the repairs had not been made when I showed up. I noticed now that it was cleaner that the repair that needed to be made on rear bumper cover was much worse than what could be seen while car was dirty. Saleem (the sales manager) agreed and said he would replace and paint the bumper cover. He would also ship the car to me for free. Eventually the car was shipped to me only to discover the bumper cover was not replaced but repaired. The cosmetic damage was still visible. While I have been very patient, it has taken numerous calls to get the dealership to respond much. In over a month, I have finally been told they will still pay for the bumper to be replaced and painted. How to accomplish this is dragging on and on. To add to this, items that I reminded the dealer to make sure were with the car (several times) for delivery were missing. They were finally delivered because of my prodding. I still have to take my own time to get a key programmed at my nearest BMW dealership because Perillo failed to include two keys as promised. I'm also going to have to be without this car when I take it to a shop that will install and paint the new bumper cover. It's been like pulling teeth for every step...almost unbelievable. Extremely poor rating from me. I'm 48 and have purchased many cars over the years and never had such poor service.

June 17, 2014

John, we thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience with us. Our Sales Manager, Saleem, will be contacting you to discuss this further.

No Response

by from Aurora, IL |

I received a form note that someone from Perillo would contact me about my request and question. That never happened. I bought a 528 XDrive from another dealer.

June 10, 2014

"We are sorry that no one ever got in contact with you. Our customers are certainly our priority and we apologize that there was a gap in communication. Please email myfeedback@joeperillo.com to discuss this further so we can make sure it doesn't happen again in the future.

Snobby sales staff - beware!

by from Naperville IL |

Overpriced cars and bad sales attitude. We have serviced our CPO 530i and 325i here before and the service dept completely messed up the Bluetooth service. I was told the "car never had it" - what?? Anyway, after 4 years of this experience, we called the sales dept to see an available 550i. Guess what? still same management and bad service. The saleswoman simply tried to show some attitude by the way she talked and was just not interested in selling the car. After we told her our price ceiling which is negotiable, she simply started a snobbish attitude of "we dont go below our prices etc" and this is BEFORE we made an offer OR even saw the car! Anyhow, there are many other dealerships that have better sales/service folks. Checkout Patrick or Bill Jacobs.

April 14, 2014

We are sorry to hear about your negative experiences at our dealership. We never want a customer to feel like we don't care about them or don't want to help them find a vehicle to purchase. Our customers are the top priority and we want everyone to leave satisfied. Saleem Beg will be reaching out to you and will assist you in any way he can. Once again, we apologize for you poor experience and hope you will give us a chance to win back your business!