Joe Perillo BMW, Inc.

Service 866-239-0412

Family owned and operated since 1981

Suprisingly poor service

by from Florida |

My review is for a used car purchase. I don't write reviews unless something greatly exceeds expectations or the opposite. Too many items to list here but I will touch on two that might be helpful for others to read. I found car online and made an appointment to view the car. I had to travel out of state to do this. Despite good contact and multiple messages the car was not ready to view...no attempt to ready it had been made. If I hadn't traveled out of state I would have been sent home but I waited a couple hours for it to be brought up for a test drive even though it was still very dirty inside/out. I still liked the car a made an agreement to purchase as long as a few cosmetic repairs were made. I was told the car was ready to pick up and the repairs had not been made when I showed up. I noticed now that it was cleaner that the repair that needed to be made on rear bumper cover was much worse than what could be seen while car was dirty. Saleem (the sales manager) agreed and said he would replace and paint the bumper cover. He would also ship the car to me for free. Eventually the car was shipped to me only to discover the bumper cover was not replaced but repaired. The cosmetic damage was still visible. While I have been very patient, it has taken numerous calls to get the dealership to respond much. In over a month, I have finally been told they will still pay for the bumper to be replaced and painted. How to accomplish this is dragging on and on. To add to this, items that I reminded the dealer to make sure were with the car (several times) for delivery were missing. They were finally delivered because of my prodding. I still have to take my own time to get a key programmed at my nearest BMW dealership because Perillo failed to include two keys as promised. I'm also going to have to be without this car when I take it to a shop that will install and paint the new bumper cover. It's been like pulling teeth for every step...almost unbelievable. Extremely poor rating from me. I'm 48 and have purchased many cars over the years and never had such poor service.

June 17, 2014

John, we thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience with us. Our Sales Manager, Saleem, will be contacting you to discuss this further.

No Response

by from Aurora, IL |

I received a form note that someone from Perillo would contact me about my request and question. That never happened. I bought a 528 XDrive from another dealer.

June 10, 2014

"We are sorry that no one ever got in contact with you. Our customers are certainly our priority and we apologize that there was a gap in communication. Please email myfeedback@joeperillo.com to discuss this further so we can make sure it doesn't happen again in the future.

Snobby sales staff - beware!

by from Naperville IL |

Overpriced cars and bad sales attitude. We have serviced our CPO 530i and 325i here before and the service dept completely messed up the Bluetooth service. I was told the "car never had it" - what?? Anyway, after 4 years of this experience, we called the sales dept to see an available 550i. Guess what? still same management and bad service. The saleswoman simply tried to show some attitude by the way she talked and was just not interested in selling the car. After we told her our price ceiling which is negotiable, she simply started a snobbish attitude of "we dont go below our prices etc" and this is BEFORE we made an offer OR even saw the car! Anyhow, there are many other dealerships that have better sales/service folks. Checkout Patrick or Bill Jacobs.

April 14, 2014

We are sorry to hear about your negative experiences at our dealership. We never want a customer to feel like we don't care about them or don't want to help them find a vehicle to purchase. Our customers are the top priority and we want everyone to leave satisfied. Saleem Beg will be reaching out to you and will assist you in any way he can. Once again, we apologize for you poor experience and hope you will give us a chance to win back your business!

Never called me to follow-up from cars.com inquiry

by from Algonquin, IL. |

Bought vehicle from Bill Jacobs instead. Bill Jacobs replied to my inquiries and was very responsive.

Used car purchase

by from Monee, IL |

Darryl and DJ were great: not too much pressure but very responsive, and they seemed about as open as you could expect for such a transaction. The final price seemed fair. The actual transaction was a little slow, but we do not do this frequently enough to know if this is typical. So far, so good.

Used car purchase

by from Monee, IL |

Very straightforward and professional approach

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased 2 vehicles at this place. First one for myself and second for my wife just a month ago. I service my car here and if I decide to purchase my next vehicle I won't look anywhere else. My recent salesman, Sebastian made the whole process so easy that I will recommend him to my friends without any hesitation. Great job Perillo BMW. Thank you.

BMW X6 - great experience overall

by from Chicago, IL |

Sales person was very responsive. Followed up promptly on all questions before and after the sale. Was reasonable in negotiation. I had a BMW before and I serviced it at this dealer with good experience overall.

terrible sales reps.

by from chicago.Il |

very bad customer service in all way. I will not buy a car from them again.

Clean facilities

by from Chicago,il |

It was good. Experience. We are glad customer service was excellent