Joe Perillo BMW, Inc.

Service 866-239-0412

Family owned and operated since 1981

BMW X6 - great experience overall

by from Chicago, IL |

Sales person was very responsive. Followed up promptly on all questions before and after the sale. Was reasonable in negotiation. I had a BMW before and I serviced it at this dealer with good experience overall.

terrible sales reps.

by from chicago.Il |

very bad customer service in all way. I will not buy a car from them again.

Clean facilities

by from Chicago,il |

It was good. Experience. We are glad customer service was excellent

02/23/13....

by from Chicago, Illinois |

02-23-13.....was at the Joe Perilo BMW for a test drive on a used bmw x6m. The salsman took his time with us and was ok. No complaines for one small thing. The salesman was not very familier with the car i took for a drive. Could not answer most of my questions.But overall was ok i guess.

selling LEMONS cars be aware

by from mount prospect il |

I bought from them 2006 M6 back in 2010 that car was a lemon car which they were post like a CPO vehicle which was not true at all.very disappointed from BMW customer service they don't care about you after you buy a vehicle.

Overall a great experiance

by from Roselle, il |

Of the number of BMW I have had over the years Perillo BMW has been one of if not the best dealer I have felt with before, during and after the sale hands down

Used Car Purchase

by from Park Ridge, IL |

Visited the dealership to view a used verhicle....the salesperson gave me high ball price and low balled my vehicle. On the dealer web, I valued their vehicle and it was $2,000.less than they offered me the vehicle to purchase. A total waste of time. When I walked out, salesperson could care less. I was ready to buy, will never, never go back there again !!

Joe Perillo BMW - Luxury Motors

by from New Lenox, Illinois |

Purchased a used 2009 BMW Z4 through your Luxury Motors branch in the south suburbs. George and the staff were extremely helpful and professional both during our negotiations, ie. purchase. George is "on-the-money" when it comes to responding to customer's question, needs, etc. Thank you, Ned J. Grabavoy

2011 BMW 335d

by from El Paso, TX |

Vanessa Carr was great!! The sale process went smoothly. We has a few delays in shipping our respective vehicles to each other, but Vanessa stayed on top of it and got the job done. The delay caused me to incur an extra week of car rental expense. We had some delay in getting the BMW title paperwork to my credit union which caused me to incur a late fee to register my car here in El Paso, TX. Bottom line, the BMW 335d is great and fully met my expectations from the representations made by Vanessa. I would do another deal with Perillo BMW in a heartbeat if Vanessa Carr is still with them!!

Overall, a very good experience

by from Chicago |

I bought a 2011 X5 diesel from Perillo. Though my experience purchasing my previous car, a 2002 X5, 6 years ago was not ideal, I decided to give Perillo another try and was impressed with the overall experience. My salesperson, Jim Demeter, was very attentive. He responded quickly to my questions and concerns, and was friendly, professional and knowledgable. The sales manager, Saleem Begg, was also professional, gave me a fair price, and kept his word. Jim, Saleem and I had one or two minor miscommunications during the process, but everything worked out great. And, though I had two small issues with new the car that I can't fault the dealer for, I had good, quick service experiences in the hands of Brad Iguagiato. The facility is nice, but cramped. I did like being able to shop in the heated garage during the winter, but it seems like they would benefit by expanding. In all, I had a good experience and would recommend Perillo to a friend if asked.