Joe Perillo BMW, Inc.

New 877-871-2272
Used 877-405-1235
Service 866-239-0412

Family owned and operated since 1981

Snobby sales staff - beware!

by from Naperville IL |

Overpriced cars and bad sales attitude. We have serviced our CPO 530i and 325i here before and the service dept completely messed up the Bluetooth service. I was told the "car never had it" - what?? Anyway, after 4 years of this experience, we called the sales dept to see an available 550i. Guess what? still same management and bad service. The saleswoman simply tried to show some attitude by the way she talked and was just not interested in selling the car. After we told her our price ceiling which is negotiable, she simply started a snobbish attitude of "we dont go below our prices etc" and this is BEFORE we made an offer OR even saw the car! Anyhow, there are many other dealerships that have better sales/service folks. Checkout Patrick or Bill Jacobs.

Joe Perillo BMW, Inc. responded to this review

April 14, 2014

We are sorry to hear about your negative experiences at our dealership. We never want a customer to feel like we don't care about them or don't want to help them find a vehicle to purchase. Our customers are the top priority and we want everyone to leave satisfied. Saleem Beg will be reaching out to you and will assist you in any way he can. Once again, we apologize for you poor experience and hope you will give us a chance to win back your business!

Never called me to follow-up from cars.com inquiry

by from Algonquin, IL. |

Bought vehicle from Bill Jacobs instead. Bill Jacobs replied to my inquiries and was very responsive.

Used car purchase

by from Monee, IL |

Darryl and DJ were great: not too much pressure but very responsive, and they seemed about as open as you could expect for such a transaction. The final price seemed fair. The actual transaction was a little slow, but we do not do this frequently enough to know if this is typical. So far, so good.

Used car purchase

by from Monee, IL |

Very straightforward and professional approach

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased 2 vehicles at this place. First one for myself and second for my wife just a month ago. I service my car here and if I decide to purchase my next vehicle I won't look anywhere else. My recent salesman, Sebastian made the whole process so easy that I will recommend him to my friends without any hesitation. Great job Perillo BMW. Thank you.

BMW X6 - great experience overall

by from Chicago, IL |

Sales person was very responsive. Followed up promptly on all questions before and after the sale. Was reasonable in negotiation. I had a BMW before and I serviced it at this dealer with good experience overall.

terrible sales reps.

by from chicago.Il |

very bad customer service in all way. I will not buy a car from them again.

Clean facilities

by from Chicago,il |

It was good. Experience. We are glad customer service was excellent

02/23/13....

by from Chicago, Illinois |

02-23-13.....was at the Joe Perilo BMW for a test drive on a used bmw x6m. The salsman took his time with us and was ok. No complaines for one small thing. The salesman was not very familier with the car i took for a drive. Could not answer most of my questions.But overall was ok i guess.

Overall a great experiance

by from Roselle, il |

Of the number of BMW I have had over the years Perillo BMW has been one of if not the best dealer I have felt with before, during and after the sale hands down