Route 22 Honda

75 Us Highway 22, Hillside, NJ 07205

New 877-748-4764
Used 877-854-8479
Service 866-758-9629

We deliver like nobody else

Love Route 22 Honda Hillside

by from Belleville, NJ |

I absolutely love Route 22 Hillside. I have been a customer since 2008. Any time I go there or bring a friend there, we always leave happy and satisfied! Shout Out to Junia and Johnathan!! Wonderful People! Always makes it happen for you! So thankful for you guys!

August 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience at Route 22 Honda. We are happy that you had a positive experience with Junia and Johnathan. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to give us a call at (973) 705-9300. Linda Smiley, Customer Relations Manager Route 22 Honda.

Great service!!!

by from Newark, NJ |

I recently leased a car from Rte. 22 Honda, a 2015 CrV. I hate shopping for cars and I am a very impatient person. With that being said, this was, by far, my best car shopping experience ever. I knew what I wanted to buy and Efrain literally had me in and out of the store in no time. Efrain is extremely knowledgable, super professional, very personable and did not give me the run-around like most salespeople do. He is a pleasure to deal with and I would most definitely go back to use him again and refer him to my family and friends.

Awsome

by from Newark |

Thanks Efrain...you did a great job..... Special thanks paola, joe, jessy.....you gys have a great team.....

Great Team.....

by from newark, NJ |

Thanks Efrain you did a great job...... Rt 22 Honda have a great Team, Paola, Joe, Joel, Jessy, Efrain....... Nice people, a very familiar environment, i feel like at home..... Thank You guys you make my day happy.........

Great service and good staff

by from edison, NJ |

I went to route 22 Honda to buy a pre-owned car. The staff there took a great interest in giving me the best deal with good price.I had an appointment with dealer Efrain.He gave me very good deal in Honda accord 2008.He is the best dealer in route 22 Honda. I give him 5 out of 5.I would recommend him if anyone of you are visiting to buy car.They did full service and oil change and fixed all minor issues for no cost.I have been very pleased by their service.

Great service!!

by from Hartford, CT |

These guys helped me out with the whole financing issues that I was facing. Kudos!! Keep up the good work! Love the CRV

This Dealership Goes Above and Beyond !

by from New Providence, NJ |

I am not new to Route 22 Honda. My loyalty to this product and dealership speaks volume through my actions. Saturday, I purchased my 4th Honda through Route 22 Honda in Hillside, New Jersey. I keep coming back and referring family and friends because I am confident that we leave the store, we will be completely satisfied with our tranaction and purchase. First of all, the majority of employees were there and are still working there in similar or another capacity. This makes me feel comfortable that Route 22 Honda treats their employees with respect and provides opportunities for employee retention. Although the purchase of my first two cars was an outstanding experience, it was my third and fourth car purchase that makes me write this exemplary review. Abdel Nasser was a sales associate when I purchased my Honda Accord. He make me feel comfortable and maintained contact even after the purchase was complete. I referred family and friends to him and they too speak very highly of his character and knowledge as a salesperson. When it was time for me to return my lease this past weekend, I immediately called Abdel to find that he has been promoted to a Financial Manager. He did not abandon me...... He personally referred me to another top salesperson, Sandi Henry. She is outstanding. I would feel comfortable referring anyone to her. An example of her dedication and professionalism is as follows: I visited the sales floor on a Saturday. Once I decided that a purchas of a CRV was the right thing, the car I wanted wasn't available at this dealership. She personally travelled to another dealership on a Saturday, which I hear is unheard of, to make a sway for my car. She stayed with me the entire time to make certain that I got what I wanted and the purchase was a great experience. Abdel Nasser, now the Financial Manager took me through the financing of my new purchase. He made sound recommendations and I cannot speak more highly of his knowledge, dedication and professionalism. My family and some friends are also loyal customers to Honda and especially to Route 22 Honda in Hillside, New Jersey. Outstanding organization !

Overall. five stars, Customer servic . five stars,

by from Jersey City |

They stood by their word. I had a great experience at buying my first car.

November 17, 2014

Tony, thank you for taking a moment to leave us this review. We are happy to had a positive experience buying your first car. Please give me a call at 973-705-9300 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Ed Garcia, General Manager.

Phenomenal Experience

by from Newark, NJ |

Thank you for the amazing and pain free experience Vinny Russo! Vinny was extremely knowledgeable of what I was looking for and never did I felt pressured to commit. His professionalism, patience and customer service is fantastic. The entire team at Route 22 Honda are friendly and don?t make you feel like you want to run out quicker than you walked in. John Medina was efficient in communicating with me prior to my arrival so thank you. Abdel did a great job in making sure I understood the financial aspect and was very detailed. I?m like a kid with a new toy driving a 2014 Honda Accord Sport?. I highly recommend Route 22 Honda to anyone that?s looking for a hassle free experience and once again, thank you Vinny for providing the human factor experience. Note: It?s a shame that I can select more than 5 Stars as I rate my entire experience at a 10.

September 1, 2014

Ulises, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience at Route 22 Honda. We are happy that you had a positive experience with Vinny, John and Abdel. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to give us a call. (973)705-9300. Linda Smiley, Customer Relations Manager Route 22 Honda.

EASY AND HASSLE FREE EXPERIENCE

by from Ortley Beach, NJ |

Great experience, as always. This was my fourth time leasing an Accord EX-L from Route 22 Honda and they've never failed to provide an easy, hassle free experience. Correy was extremely knowledgable and took the time to explain every feature of the 2014 EX-L, answering any question I had. I always do my research before going into the dealership and the price of the car was as low as you could get. The paperwork involved was quick and easy and there was no nonsense or double talk. Adel took the time to make sure and explain everything. The entire process was smooth as can be. Very, very happy with the overall experience. You can't go wrong at this place.

August 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience at Route 22 Honda. We are happy that you had a positive experience with Correy. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to give us a call. (973) 705-9300. Linda Smiley, Customer Relations Manager Route 22 Honda.

Great Experience!!!!!!!

by from New Jersey |

Excellent customer service, very attentive and helpful. Fausto our sales person was very sincere with us and helped us as much as he could. We love the car! Great deal was given! Will definitely recommend anyone to purchase a car at the dealership and seek for Fausto help! He's great!!

August 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience at Route 22 Honda. We are happy that you had a positive experience with Fausto. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to give us a call. (973)705-9300. Linda Smiley, Customer Relations Manager Route 22 Honda.