Route 22 Honda

75 Us Highway 22, Hillside, NJ 07205

New 877-748-4764
Used 877-854-8479
Service 866-758-9629

We deliver like nobody else

Great service!!!

by from Newark, NJ |

I recently leased a car from Rte. 22 Honda, a 2015 CrV. I hate shopping for cars and I am a very impatient person. With that being said, this was, by far, my best car shopping experience ever. I knew what I wanted to buy and Efrain literally had me in and out of the store in no time. Efrain is extremely knowledgable, super professional, very personable and did not give me the run-around like most salespeople do. He is a pleasure to deal with and I would most definitely go back to use him again and refer him to my family and friends.

Honda CRZ Hybrid 2015

by from new jersey |

I purchased 2 vehicles from Efrain Santiago @ hillside honda I am a happy costumer he was amazing he worked magic and really made our payments affordable.. see him he will get you In your car not regretting your choice... thank you my mother is happy and I am happy..

"Exceptional"

by from jersey city,nj |

"Exceptional" My experience today at your dealership was exceptional. JOSH GONELL was sociable and pleasant to speak with. His knowledge and easygoing manner was truly appreciated. 5 stars for Route 22 Honda. Josh gonell was kind and courteous and I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation for the brief amount of time I was with him. Great Experience ! I'll definitely recommend Route 22 Honda to my friends and family. ALOK

Great buying experience

by from Newark, NJ |

They were very courteous and kind, from the sales man to the sales manager. We felt well taken care of and we got a great deal. I would recommend this dealer to anyone!

Purchase of 2015 Honda Civic EXL- Great experience

by from Hillside NJ |

I purchased my 2015 Honda Civic on Saturday Apr 25. Richard Londono, my sales rep was fantastic in providing me with all the details of my car purchase and answered fully all my questions I had concerning the purchase of a new vehicle. Thanks Rich!

Purcahse Of Honda Civic EX L

by from Hillside,NJ |

I purchased a 2015 Honda Civic EX L on Saturday, April 25 2015. I specifically wanted to speak with Richard Londono who has been my main sales person and customer service representative since my first Honda purchase in 2004. Richie was exceptional and gave me the best customer service experience I have ever encountered. His outstanding service in providing me with the in depth details of my new car will always be remembered. Everything in terms of financing was very impressive as well. Richie Londono helped me pick the best car for my needs. I am very pleased with my purchase and want to thank him for treating me like a king and helping me make the right decision!

Good Service Dept

by from Union |

Had a nice experience with the service dept at Route 22 Honda. They really treated me well and the repairs were done as explalined. It was nice not to be taken advantage of.

Awsome

by from Newark |

Thanks Efrain...you did a great job..... Special thanks paola, joe, jessy.....you gys have a great team.....

Great Team.....

by from newark, NJ |

Thanks Efrain you did a great job...... Rt 22 Honda have a great Team, Paola, Joe, Joel, Jessy, Efrain....... Nice people, a very familiar environment, i feel like at home..... Thank You guys you make my day happy.........

Great service and good staff

by from edison, NJ |

I went to route 22 Honda to buy a pre-owned car. The staff there took a great interest in giving me the best deal with good price.I had an appointment with dealer Efrain.He gave me very good deal in Honda accord 2008.He is the best dealer in route 22 Honda. I give him 5 out of 5.I would recommend him if anyone of you are visiting to buy car.They did full service and oil change and fixed all minor issues for no cost.I have been very pleased by their service.

Great service!!

by from Hartford, CT |

These guys helped me out with the whole financing issues that I was facing. Kudos!! Keep up the good work! Love the CRV