Route 22 Honda

Service 866-758-9629

Route22Honda.com

Love Route 22 Honda Hillside

by from Belleville, NJ |

I absolutely love Route 22 Hillside. I have been a customer since 2008. Any time I go there or bring a friend there, we always leave happy and satisfied! Shout Out to Junia and Johnathan!! Wonderful People! Always makes it happen for you! So thankful for you guys!

August 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience at Route 22 Honda. We are happy that you had a positive experience with Junia and Johnathan. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to give us a call at (973) 705-9300. Linda Smiley, Customer Relations Manager Route 22 Honda.

Overall. five stars, Customer servic . five stars,

by from Jersey City |

They stood by their word. I had a great experience at buying my first car.

November 17, 2014

Tony, thank you for taking a moment to leave us this review. We are happy to had a positive experience buying your first car. Please give me a call at 973-705-9300 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Ed Garcia, General Manager.

Phenomenal Experience

by from Newark, NJ |

Thank you for the amazing and pain free experience Vinny Russo! Vinny was extremely knowledgeable of what I was looking for and never did I felt pressured to commit. His professionalism, patience and customer service is fantastic. The entire team at Route 22 Honda are friendly and don?t make you feel like you want to run out quicker than you walked in. John Medina was efficient in communicating with me prior to my arrival so thank you. Abdel did a great job in making sure I understood the financial aspect and was very detailed. I?m like a kid with a new toy driving a 2014 Honda Accord Sport?. I highly recommend Route 22 Honda to anyone that?s looking for a hassle free experience and once again, thank you Vinny for providing the human factor experience. Note: It?s a shame that I can select more than 5 Stars as I rate my entire experience at a 10.

September 1, 2014

Ulises, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience at Route 22 Honda. We are happy that you had a positive experience with Vinny, John and Abdel. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to give us a call. (973)705-9300. Linda Smiley, Customer Relations Manager Route 22 Honda.

EASY AND HASSLE FREE EXPERIENCE

by from Ortley Beach, NJ |

Great experience, as always. This was my fourth time leasing an Accord EX-L from Route 22 Honda and they've never failed to provide an easy, hassle free experience. Correy was extremely knowledgable and took the time to explain every feature of the 2014 EX-L, answering any question I had. I always do my research before going into the dealership and the price of the car was as low as you could get. The paperwork involved was quick and easy and there was no nonsense or double talk. Adel took the time to make sure and explain everything. The entire process was smooth as can be. Very, very happy with the overall experience. You can't go wrong at this place.

August 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience at Route 22 Honda. We are happy that you had a positive experience with Correy. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to give us a call. (973) 705-9300. Linda Smiley, Customer Relations Manager Route 22 Honda.

Great Experience!!!!!!!

by from New Jersey |

Excellent customer service, very attentive and helpful. Fausto our sales person was very sincere with us and helped us as much as he could. We love the car! Great deal was given! Will definitely recommend anyone to purchase a car at the dealership and seek for Fausto help! He's great!!

August 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience at Route 22 Honda. We are happy that you had a positive experience with Fausto. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to give us a call. (973)705-9300. Linda Smiley, Customer Relations Manager Route 22 Honda.

Great Great Customer Service

by from East Orange, NJ |

I was very happy with my experience with Route 22 Honda. This was the first time I was purchasing a car on my own and Eduard Gomez immediately put me at ease. He was super personable and made the process very easy by answering all questions. I really appreciate all the effort and time he put in to work with me. I would definitely recommend Route 22 Honda and Eduard Gomez to anyone looking to buy a new/used car.

August 5, 2014

We are very happy to hear that your salesman Eduard Gomez helped make your shopping experience an easy one and took the time to answer all of your questions. If you ever have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us! Linda Smiley Customer Relations Manager Route 22 Honda (973)705-9300

excellent customer service

by from Newark NJ |

I like to thanks Ed Gomez for his professionalism and his experience and help with me purchase my Honda Fit and also Joel the financial guy was awesome.

May 28, 2014

Thank you Filman Cooper for sharing your positive experience! We strive to deliver excellent customer service and we are glad that you were happy with your sales experience. If you have any questions please give us a call (973)705-9300. Linda Smiley, Customer Relations Manager, Route 22 Honda.

Great service

by from Union,NJ |

I just want to thank Ray McNair for his help in getting me a new car. He made the experience easy and I never felt pressured to buy anything.He explained everything to me so I understood. He's an amazing salesman and I would definitely recommend anyone I know to go straight to him. He really took the stress out of finding a new car.

May 28, 2014

Thank you Betty for taking some time out of your day to leave a review about your experience. We are happy to know that your salesman Ray McNair made your car buying experience a pleasant one! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call (973)705-9300. Linda Smiley, Customer Relations Manager, Route 22 Honda.

great experience""""im very happy""

by from Woodbridge nj.. |

I recently purchased a Toyota Avalon 2006"" im very happy with the staff,especially with Abdel""" Great salesman, he got me the car I wanted evendough I have a low credit score...he went an extra mile for me, in getting me approve. I will recommend this dealership to any of my friends coworkers, and family. . Nissan dealership turn me down.. Thank you Abdel.!!!.

May 28, 2014

Thank you so much Mr. Lopez for your positive review. We are grateful for your business and we are happy we were able to get you into the vehicle you wanted! If you have any questions you can give us a call (973)705-9300. Linda Smiley, Customer Relations Manager, Route 22 Honda.

Service no good

by from hillside nj |

I took an appointment and went to rt 22 Honda service and after a long wait of 45 mins, the service rep called me. there is a long wait though they say it is a big facility. they told me the issue without even looking at the car and wanted to wait for 2 hours to give an estimate. when I said I will reschedule next week. the rep allowed. he was politely rude. he backed my car shifted the gears hard with anger. service s

April 16, 2014

I apologize that you did not have a good experience with our Service Department. Our Service Manager Ralph Bencivenga asks you to please come and see him directly and he will personally take care of you and your vehicle. We pride ourselves on Customer Service and would appreciate if you would allow us to correct this situation. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me directly. (973)705-9300 Thank you, Linda Smiley Customer Relations Manager of Route 22 Honda

Excellent experience!!!!!

by from Maplewood, NJ |

I want to thank Abdel and Joel for making my first new car experience a happy and pleasant one. Thank you for having patience and taking the time out for me in my decision process. I appreciate all of your help Abdel I want to personally thank you for not putting pressure on me and allowing me to take the time to decide on what I call my major life decison. I absolutely love my 2014 Honda CRV.

April 16, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive review. We pride ourselves on making sure we give the best customer service and I am very happy to hear that is exactly what you received. We hope you continue to love your new CRV, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us(973)705-9300 Linda Smiley, Customer Relations Manager of Route 22 Honda