Route 22 Honda

75 Us Highway 22, Hillside, NJ 07205

New 877-748-4764
Used 877-854-8479
Service 866-758-9629

We deliver like nobody else

Great service!!!

by from Newark, NJ |

I recently leased a car from Rte. 22 Honda, a 2015 CrV. I hate shopping for cars and I am a very impatient person. With that being said, this was, by far, my best car shopping experience ever. I knew what I wanted to buy and Efrain literally had me in and out of the store in no time. Efrain is extremely knowledgable, super professional, very personable and did not give me the run-around like most salespeople do. He is a pleasure to deal with and I would most definitely go back to use him again and refer him to my family and friends.

Great buying experience

by from Newark, NJ |

They were very courteous and kind, from the sales man to the sales manager. We felt well taken care of and we got a great deal. I would recommend this dealer to anyone!

Purchase of 2015 Honda Civic EXL- Great experience

by from Hillside NJ |

I purchased my 2015 Honda Civic on Saturday Apr 25. Richard Londono, my sales rep was fantastic in providing me with all the details of my car purchase and answered fully all my questions I had concerning the purchase of a new vehicle. Thanks Rich!

Purcahse Of Honda Civic EX L

by from Hillside,NJ |

I purchased a 2015 Honda Civic EX L on Saturday, April 25 2015. I specifically wanted to speak with Richard Londono who has been my main sales person and customer service representative since my first Honda purchase in 2004. Richie was exceptional and gave me the best customer service experience I have ever encountered. His outstanding service in providing me with the in depth details of my new car will always be remembered. Everything in terms of financing was very impressive as well. Richie Londono helped me pick the best car for my needs. I am very pleased with my purchase and want to thank him for treating me like a king and helping me make the right decision!

Good Service Dept

by from Union |

Had a nice experience with the service dept at Route 22 Honda. They really treated me well and the repairs were done as explalined. It was nice not to be taken advantage of.

Awsome

by from Newark |

Thanks Efrain...you did a great job..... Special thanks paola, joe, jessy.....you gys have a great team.....

Great Team.....

by from newark, NJ |

Thanks Efrain you did a great job...... Rt 22 Honda have a great Team, Paola, Joe, Joel, Jessy, Efrain....... Nice people, a very familiar environment, i feel like at home..... Thank You guys you make my day happy.........

Great service and good staff

by from edison, NJ |

I went to route 22 Honda to buy a pre-owned car. The staff there took a great interest in giving me the best deal with good price.I had an appointment with dealer Efrain.He gave me very good deal in Honda accord 2008.He is the best dealer in route 22 Honda. I give him 5 out of 5.I would recommend him if anyone of you are visiting to buy car.They did full service and oil change and fixed all minor issues for no cost.I have been very pleased by their service.

Great service!!

by from Hartford, CT |

These guys helped me out with the whole financing issues that I was facing. Kudos!! Keep up the good work! Love the CRV

This Dealership Goes Above and Beyond !

by from New Providence, NJ |

I am not new to Route 22 Honda. My loyalty to this product and dealership speaks volume through my actions. Saturday, I purchased my 4th Honda through Route 22 Honda in Hillside, New Jersey. I keep coming back and referring family and friends because I am confident that we leave the store, we will be completely satisfied with our tranaction and purchase. First of all, the majority of employees were there and are still working there in similar or another capacity. This makes me feel comfortable that Route 22 Honda treats their employees with respect and provides opportunities for employee retention. Although the purchase of my first two cars was an outstanding experience, it was my third and fourth car purchase that makes me write this exemplary review. Abdel Nasser was a sales associate when I purchased my Honda Accord. He make me feel comfortable and maintained contact even after the purchase was complete. I referred family and friends to him and they too speak very highly of his character and knowledge as a salesperson. When it was time for me to return my lease this past weekend, I immediately called Abdel to find that he has been promoted to a Financial Manager. He did not abandon me...... He personally referred me to another top salesperson, Sandi Henry. She is outstanding. I would feel comfortable referring anyone to her. An example of her dedication and professionalism is as follows: I visited the sales floor on a Saturday. Once I decided that a purchas of a CRV was the right thing, the car I wanted wasn't available at this dealership. She personally travelled to another dealership on a Saturday, which I hear is unheard of, to make a sway for my car. She stayed with me the entire time to make certain that I got what I wanted and the purchase was a great experience. Abdel Nasser, now the Financial Manager took me through the financing of my new purchase. He made sound recommendations and I cannot speak more highly of his knowledge, dedication and professionalism. My family and some friends are also loyal customers to Honda and especially to Route 22 Honda in Hillside, New Jersey. Outstanding organization !

Overall. five stars, Customer servic . five stars,

by from Jersey City |

They stood by their word. I had a great experience at buying my first car.

Route 22 Honda responded to this review

November 17, 2014

Tony, thank you for taking a moment to leave us this review. We are happy to had a positive experience buying your first car. Please give me a call at 973-705-9300 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Ed Garcia, General Manager.