Route 22 Nissan

56 Route 22 East, Hillside, NJ 07205

New 866-456-0127
Used 866-906-8817
Service 888-279-9526

WE SELL A LOT FOR A LITTLE, NOT A LITTLE FOR A LOT!!!

Awesome car buying experience

by from North Brunswick, NJ |

This was only the second new car buying experience I've had, so I was pretty nervous. My salesman, Dave Tober walked me through everything. It was so much simpler and more fun than buying my Toyota. I've recommended him to a few of my friends already.

Car Lease

by from Kearny, NJ |

I was looking for good deal to buy a car and I found in "Route 22 Nissan" . The employee who sold me the car was very helpful and nice, he gave me the best financing program for getting my budget .Thank you Alexander P.

Car Lease

by from Kearny,NJ |

I was looking for good deal to buy a car and I found in "Route 22 Nissan" . The employee who sold me the car was very helpful and nice, he gave me the best financing program for getting my budget.

Overall excellent service

by from OrangeNJ |

My second time buying a car from Route 22 Nissan. My salesman was was "Carlos Freitas". He provided excellent service when I bought my 2009 altima and provided excellent plus service when I purchased my 2014 altima. Very patient and kind. Other salesman could learn from him. Very much satisfied.

Great service frindley peop;le

by from Union NJ |

good stuff friendly people and honest explains well the process help on financing recommend the good car to buy

Great service and price!

by from n. plainfield,nj |

I recently bought a 2013 nissan sentra, besides being very happy with the vehicle i chose, the process was facilitated by Richard Morales who helped me out in choosing a car that was right for my needs. I am picky when it comes to such a big purchase, so being lead to the right direction was a plus.

Very Happy with Purchase

by from Union NJ |

Great time buying a car. Our salesperson was very knowledgeable and made sure that I got the car I wanted and helped us through the whole process. Would Recommend.

Excellent service

by from Irvington, NJ |

I had a very good experience from everyone I met in the dealership, there was no push to buy. As a matter of fact I went there couple of times before I made up my mind. Thanks to the sales person, he walked me through all the types of model that I wanted to buy.

Efficient Staff

by from Winthrop, MA |

Great dealership to work with, staff is very friendly and do everything they can to make the costumer happy and get the car of their needs. Raymond Moore and Eli Ashkar at the sales department were great and every time I needed them, they were very efficient in helping me and always called back to solve any issue when they promissed to. I will recommend this dealership to everyone I know.

The BEST dealer with the BEST price!!!

by from Rahway NJ |

I walked into this beautiful dealership to be assisted by a salesman named Gibril. I had originally wanted a Maxima but felt it might be out of my budget. So I was checking out Altimas. After we test drove, I told him how I really felt, and I felt bad because I took so much of his time. To my amazement he wasn't upset, asked what he could do to make me happy. I told him the Maxima obsession. SO to MY amazement I could afford the Maxima due to their new program of one price is the best price, I walked out paying literally a couple dollars more with my dream car. I would and do recommend this dealership to any and all persons I come into contact with. The best dealer experience of my life. Thanks Gibril and thanks Mike for making it happen! I appreciate you guys and Route 22 Nissan.

Great Salesman Great Finance Manager

by from Hillside, NJ |

Kenny was a great salesman. The coolest I have ever met. He was helpful in every aspect of the purchase and I love my altima. John Altay was an amazing Finance manager and I feel like the process was very smooth. Thank you guys for the experience. I will be back there again