Route 22 Nissan

56 Route 22 East, Hillside, NJ 07205

New 866-591-4072 New 866-591-4072
Used 866-570-9950 Used 866-570-9950
Service 866-604-1258 Service 866-604-1258

It is the relationships we forge-and the trust we create-that matters most to our success!

Best First Car Experience Ever!

by from New Jersey |

What a great experience shopping for and purchasing my first car! Route 22 Nissan was not even on the list of car dealerships to visit, but it was the first one I drove past, so I decided to stop; I am extremely happy that I did. Not only were the sales people energetic, polite, and ready to help, but the whole atmosphere was warm and welcoming. I'm sure I would have been taken care of regardless of the sales person, but I am soooo very happy that Gary was my guy! He is so confident in the way that his dealership does business, he assured me I would be back for my Nissan Altima, and he was right.. He was very personable, outgoing, and best of all, he wasn?t too pushy. He is the ideal employee; he is awesome!!!!! I am very pleased with the service and my car!

Horrible experience

by from Brooklyn |

I was completely misled by a sales representative over the phone; once I got here the price was completely different. The salesperson that I was supposed to meet suspiciously wasn't around. The sales rep that I was assigned to quoted a completely different price........... I am extremely dissatisfied, would definitely not recommend. I left the dealership with a stark reminder of why the car buying experience is such a lousy grueling process.

Gary Desir

by from East orange, nj |

Dear Gary Thank you for assisting me with finding the car of my dreams. I appreciate your patiences and your interests in making sure that I was comfortable with my decision on purchasing the 2015 Altima. You are a great salemen and I thank god for your wisdom on car shopping. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Never again

by from New Jersey |

I don't know where to start but this place just car about your money. I bought my car from them, every oil change i went here. One of the oil change they crack my car`s oil pan strip, and now they deny. Service adviser( Vincent) he has really attitude problem. Manager of the department, he just keeping saying" you have to pay" you have to pay". If i need to pay, i will pay no worries but listen to customer first. After they listen to you, they are looking at your face speechless.And Service manager said that" i have to run this place, it doesn't work that way" Is that really costumer service skill? or are they really care about us? or they really focus on customer satisfaction? By the way anytime you go there, just be ready that you will waste at least 2 hours of your life for any single service check....

June 23, 2015

Green2877, We apologize for the negative experience you had at our Service Center recently. Customer service is our top priority, please contact me directly to discuss this matter further. Thank you, Linda Smiley Customer Relations (800)951-1945

Heaven Sent

by from Roselle, NJ |

Buying a vehicle can be the worst experience of your life, but not if you come to Route 22 Nissan!! We had the pleasure of working with Gary, who was a GEM!!! Very professional, knowledgeable, and caring!!! This dealership has exceeded my expectations & we are so excited to be part of this Nissan Family. Excellent dealership from sales, to finance, to service! We will definitely return for our next purchase as well as refer friends and family.

February 4, 2015

Thank your for the kinds comments its nice that customer feel this way about our dealership.

Excellence in Service

by from Roselle, NJ |

The customer service I received from Gary Desir was exceptional and excellent. I'm also very satisfied with my Pathfinder, and with Gary's help I was also able to choose the model that gave me the most for my money! Gary was also very knowledgable on the vehicle and he was the first sales person that took the time to give me a brief tutorial of the vehicle which was very helpful and significantly decreased my reading time of the manual. Thank you All at Rt. 22 Nissan for making my purchase such an easy!

January 31, 2015

Excellent Customer Service!!

by from North Arlington, NJ |

Our experience with Derrell Patterson was excellent. He was very genuine and knowledgeable about all the different Nissan car models that we looked at. He took the time to let us test drive all of the vehicles until we finally decided on the one that we really liked. He was also able to get us the best price for our car purchase and made sure that we stayed within our budget. He is very laid back and caring and made sure that we were happy with the car that we purchased. We didn't feel pressured or rushed. He was very professional. He was awesome!!

January 30, 2015

Excellent Customer Service!!

by from North Arlington, NJ |

January 29, 2015

Thanks for everything

by from South Amboy, NJ |

I recently purchased a Super Black 2013 Nissan Altima SV from Route 22 Nissan. Prior to making my final decision to purchase this exact car from this exact dealer, I spent a lot of time traveling from dealer to dealer to negotiating to buy this car. During my time I have come across several different types of salesman and managers. The majority of them were not very helpful or knowledgeable and I felt like they were trying to get over on me. A couple were honest but were asking just a little to much, others spent a lot of energy convincing me I was getting a good deal (then I showed them the same car for $2,000 less, only a further drive). Route 22 Nissan was different, once I arrived I met my product specialist Nicholas Condito. We sat down and he explained everything I needed to know to buy a car. From that point on I knew that this dealership did things differently. He explained all the differences between their dealership versus others. Listening to that speech alone was worth the trip to talk to Nick. Not only did I walk away with a car but I also left with a better knowledge of how dealerships operate. After our conversation I know this dealerships business model is unlike any others , it is one that benefits the customer. I strongly believe other dealers should adopt there model. One fact I like about Route 22 Nissan is their ?true price? model. Like I said before I did a lot of research on the car I wanted to buy so knew how much the car should cost based on cars with similar trims, mileage, etc? and once I knew they had that car, for that price I knew I was getting a great deal. There was no need to ask for a lower price because from all the dealers I researched in a 100 mile radius this was the ?true price?. It is because of their true price business model felt great after I purchased the car. I didn?t wake up in the morning thinking? Could I have talked him down more??? So I would like to say thank you very much to everybody from Route 22 Nissan.

January 24, 2015

Great service, outstanding people

by from Union, nj |

My husband and I were looking around for a car and had gone to different car dealerships and spoke to different sales specialist. Derrell's service is outstanding out of all the sales rep we had spoken with.Mr. Patterson was very easy going and helped out alot showing me the cars in the lot numerous times despite the freezing cold weather. He also took the time and effort to find and contact me to make sure i didnt miss out on great deals. (They have very competative deals that other car dealerships cant match.) It was a pleasant visit/deal experience for a first time car buyer and would recommend him/dealership to other car buyers.

January 20, 2015