Route 22 Nissan

56 Route 22 East, Hillside, NJ 07205

New 866-456-0127
Used 866-906-8817
Service 888-279-9526

WE SELL A LOT FOR A LITTLE, NOT A LITTLE FOR A LOT!!!

Great sales man mike b always helps when I need

by from Newark nj |

Every time I go there Michael treats me like a friend and not a customer will always do business with him

Awful people, very bad experience.

by from Bound Brook, NJ |

I am a Methodist pastor and I was trying to buy a Nissan Rogue from then. Just because I am new on credit, non a long history but 653. They gave me a poor and bad attention like a low level person. After that the financial guy says he can not speak me in Spanish after I heard him speaking him in Spanish very well, it was because he knew I am new buying a car, they offer me an interest of 19%. It is very sad to see how those persons are deep looking for money and they take part humanity and the good of other persons. Looks it was the way the get the Diamante Level, doing all the good for them and doing all the bad for people.

Great people

by from Hillside New Jersey |

They was nice very helpful and I'm happy with my new rogue 2013 thanks route 22 Nissan

June 16, 2014

Thank your for the kinds comments its nice that customer feel this way about our dealership.

Outstanding service superb experience in all aspec

by from Hillside, Nj |

My Name is Eugene Mcneill, and I had a wounderfull experience in Route 22 Nissan. The sales staff was very professional and extremly khowlagble. Especially Kevin and Elliogio from sales. Also Manager Roman was just a pleasure to deal with, his professionalism was superb. Defiantly will do business in future.

The Experience Ever

by from Carteret, NJ |

I had the great pleasure to work with Dave Tobar, who made our experience the best. We bought my aunt's car and we did not spend too much time at the dealership, everything was fast and the process was beyond our expectations. Thank you so much Dave.

Best Service Ever

by from Carteret, NJ |

Nissan Route 22 is the best place to buy a car. They are very professionals and TREAT YOU AS A VALUE CUSTOMER. I was very satisfied with Dave Tobar, he is an excellent Sales Rep. he made our buying experience the best experience ever. Ask for Dave Tobar when buying a car. You will not spend a whole day. You will be in and out. Thank you Dave for taking care of us.

AWESOME SERVICE!!!!!!

by from Suffern, NY |

I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY OF WORKING WITH MR.JUDE ASIEGBU AND I HAVE TO SAY, HE WAS GREAT; HE KNEW HIS STUFF AND ANSWERED ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS AND FEARS. He really eased us through the buying process and aside from his expertise service, the environment/atmosphere was very nice and comforting. Everyone was nice and all smiles being polite and offering assistance which was awesome. My fiance and I walked out of the dealership with the car we had in mind and with a good payment plan that fits right into our finances.

Amazing Experience

by from West Milford New Jersey |

My Family has Purchased or leased 4 cars though this dealership. My first Experience was wonderful and every experience since has only gotten better. The Facilities Show room and service dept. are both clean and inviting. The Staff is extremely knowledgeable about the Cars and service plans. The Finance Dept. is the best around. I think they will literally bend over backwards to make you happy. I plan on purchasing all my cars from Route 22 Nissan.

Great services & facilities

by from Bayonne |

The Dealer where i bought my car was awesome! Sammy came and helped me a lot. Over all the service is really good and ill come back to route 22 nissan whenever i have friends who's interested to buy a car.

Best experience ever

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

I could not believe how amazing and willing to please the people at Route 22 Nissan were before, during, and after my purchase. My only regret is that I didn't buy my 5 previous cars from them, great job Route 22 Nissan. My family and I salute you. - Car Mommy