Route 22 Nissan

56 Route 22 East, Hillside, NJ 07205

New 866-591-4072
Used 866-570-9950
Service 866-604-1258

It is the relationships we forge-and the trust we create-that matters most to our success!

Happy Customer with Dealership and sales person

by from Jersey City, NJ |

I had a great experience with this dealership and working with Derrell Patterson. He is a very knowledgeable sales person and got me a good deal on the pathfinder. The entire process was smooth and pleasant. I highly recommend this dealership and Derrell Patterson.

January 11, 2015

Thank your for the kinds comments its nice that customer feel this way about our dealership.

Great service and a great sales person

by from Jersey City, NJ |

I had a great experience buying a car from this dealership. Derrell Patterson was my sales person. He was very knowledgeable and helped us get a great deal on a pathfinder. The buying process was smooth and pleasant. I highly recommend this dealership and sales person.

January 10, 2015

Great People and Service

by from Newark, NJ |

I would like to start off by saying that I was excited about coming in to buy a pre-owned car but when Ronald showed me a new Altima coupe I fell in love with it. I didn't think I would be able to get a new car and he made it happen. He did a great job of explaining all the feature in the car and putting me in a budget that I can make comfortable payments. If I know anyone looking for a car I will send them to Route 22 Nissan and ask for Ronald Villatoro.

January 5, 2015

Great Service

by from East Orange, NJ |

My husband and I went in to purchase a new vehicle and was unsure which vehicle would be suitable. We spoke with Gary Desir, who assisted us with our car buying experience. He helped me select my brand new Nissan Altima. He showed me all the specs and features of the vehicle. I was extremely happy with the service I received as well as with my new car.

January 4, 2015

vehicle purchase

by from Newark, NJ |

I went on two consecutive days to Nissan to speak with Gary Desir. He was the most patient and informative representative at a dealership. He took the necessary time to find me a vehicle that fit into my lifestyle while accommodating my financial needs. He was considerate of how comfortable I would and need to be when purchasing a new car. I was extremely happy and satisfied with purchasing my Honda Civic. It is the ideal vehicle for me.

January 4, 2015

Route 22 Nissan- Great Service!

by from Hillside, NJ |

The service was excellent! My salesman David Tober was great to work with, he made the buying process extremely easy.

December 19, 2014

Great customer service and price

by from Hillside, NJ |

If you are in the market for a new or used car look no further than Rt 22 Nissan and ask for Natalia Jimenez. Natalia made the process of buying a car as smooth as possible. She was very knowledgeable and listened to what I was looking for. Thank you so much. I will be back in the future for my 2nd car.

December 6, 2014

Love My Car!

by from Montclair, New Jersey |

Devin was great! This was my second purchase from him and each time was great. I would definitely recommend him and this dealership to all my family and friends.

November 30, 2014

Nice car experience

by from Union, NJ |

Went to Route 22 Nissan to trade in my 2-wheel drive for a new 4-wheel drive Rogue. Ended up getting a lease which I'm happy with. Dealership was nice and I didn't have a bunch of people all on the attack as soon as I got there. The salesman, Gary, was helpful and worked with me to get the price I wanted. The only downside was the amount of time that was spent at the dealership.

November 26, 2014

Great Leasing Experience

by from Jersey City, NJ |

I was looking to lease a car. I hadn't had a car in over 30 years. I was very nervous and not sure what cars were like in this day and age. I went to a couple of other dealers, but they seemed more interested in getting me into the most expensive car they could, whether I could afford it or not. All that changed when I met Dave Tober at Route 22 Nissan. Dave listened to my needs and found the ideal car for me. He worked really hard to get me into a new car. Before that, I was thinking about getting a used one, but was nervous about it breaking down all the time. Dave worked with me to get me into a new leased car. I honestly think if it hadn't been for him, I would have ended up by the side of the road in a broken down jalopy. I would highly recommend seeing Dave Tober at Route 22 Nissan.

November 18, 2014