Route 22 Nissan

56 Route 22 East, Hillside, NJ 07205

Salesman was great!

by from Maplewood, NJ |

Would recommend this dealership because of my salesman, Dave T. He was great.

September 12, 2014

Thank your for the kinds comments its nice that customer feel this way about our dealership.

Great experience at Route 22 Nissan

by from Newark, nj |

My experience at Route 22 Nissan was great. My salesman Ronald made sure I was very happy with my new Rogue. He walked me thru the whole process and made sure I was comfortable. I will be bringing my family and friends to route 22 Nissan to work with Ronald in the future!

September 8, 2014

A pleasant experience.

by from Edison, NJ |

We were searching for a new Nissan Juke. We tried to purchase through another haggle-free website. The dealers that we were sent to did not have the trim level that we were interested in, and lied to us. We came here because their website showed they had the car we wanted. We worked with Natalia Jimenez and she gave us the One Price and it was comparable to what we were willing to pay. No pressure, no games, no lies. She showed us the car and we purchased it. I would recommend them to anyone.

August 29, 2014

EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE THANKS TO RAPHAEL!!!

by from Wallkill, NY |

No hassle sales department makes for a pleasant no nonsense buying experience! Provided us with a very fair trade value. My utmost thanks goes to our sales associate, Raphael Perez Jr. An absolute pleasure to deal with and most professional. The entire staff was extremely helpful in making this a pleasant and affordable experience for my first time buyer daughter. They went above and beyond to get her the best deal and peace of mind with a top notch warranty. We look forward to doing business with you again!!! Many, many thanks to all!

August 29, 2014

2014 Nissan Altima

by from Irvington,nj |

Michael Giangeregorio and Ronald Villatoro was very helpful with helping me pick out my brand new Nissan Altima. I a am very happy with the car as well as the service I received. I will definitely recommend anyone who's looking for a Nissan and want great service to get help from them at the route 22 Nissan.

August 26, 2014

amazing service

by from jersey city nj |

Excellent service. Warm environment. My wife and I we went looking for used car and Alex was amazingly helpful. We came out with a perfext car and perfect deal .. if I ever need another car for sure coming back ....

August 19, 2014

Best Product Specialist! Rafael Perez!

by from Hillside, NJ |

I just purchased a 2015 Altima and overall I was very satisfied with the entire process. Rafael was truly amazing and actually took the time and patience to make sure that everything went smoothly. I work crazy hours and he worked with me around my time, made sure I understood what was going on and why and also followed up with me each time we met. I haven't had excellent service like this in a very long time and what was most important to me was that I felt very comfortable with the whole process. Raphael went above and beyond to make me second guess going to the dealership. If you are looking to purchase a new vehicle I would highly recommend you talk with Rafael!

August 16, 2014

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Staten Island NY |

My boyfriend purchased a Nissan Sentra back in April 2014 the experience went so smooth that when I decided it was time for myself to purchase a new car we both knew exactly where we should go. I leased a 2014 Maxima and again the sales person Alex Pribula took the time to explain every option available to us meticulously. He made the experience a pleasure! The staff at Route 22 are all very attentive and helpful every step of the way. We both have no doubts about recommending not only this dealership as well as Alex to all of our friends and family. If your looking to buy a new car with no pressure I recommend Rout 22 Nissan as the place to go.

August 11, 2014

Good experience

by from hillside, Nj |

I went to Route 22 Nissan to buy a car. I asked for a Spanish or Portuguese speaking salesperson so they can speak to my parents. They sent me Natalia Jimenez. She was very polite and knew what she was talking about. She gave my parents no trouble and even made some jokes here and there. We ended up buying a 2014 Nissan Altima SV the same day and it was a great choice. Everyone in Route 22 Nissan is very kind.

August 5, 2014

Smooth Lease Process

by from cliffside park, nj |

I was glad to stop by this dealership. I was very happy with my previous Nissan Altima to begin with. I leased a Nissan Altima 2.5 S. I dealt with Rafael and he was very attentive. He took me out to the lot to show me the color options and the available options. He was not pushy at all. I explained that I was just stopping by to see the car and get pricing information. I wasn't sure that I would settle the lease at Route 22 at the time but despite that he didnt change his attitude or attentiveness. Thank you for helping me have my second Nissan. The finance manager was pleasant to deal with as well.

August 5, 2014