Route 22 Nissan

56 Route 22 East, Hillside, NJ 07205

New 866-591-4072 New 866-591-4072
Used 866-570-9950 Used 866-570-9950
Service 866-604-1258 Service 866-604-1258

It is the relationships we forge-and the trust we create-that matters most to our success!

Great staff!

by from Newark, NJ |

We've leased 4 cars from them and will only go to them! Dave Tober is our go to guy, very honest, upfront, very nice guy, makes the cringe worthy experience of getting a car an absolute pleasant time. Best deals around. Will always keep on recommending them!!

January 14, 2015

Thank your for the kinds comments its nice that customer feel this way about our dealership.

Top notch customer service!

by from Manahawkin, NJ |

After doing extensive research to decide on the car I wanted I visited several dealers in my area to inquire about the availability of the exact car I wanted. None put forth much effort to find me the car. Calls, texts and emails were not returned for days if at all. I wanted a 2015 Nissan Juke SL, in a specifc color, but that year and model were just being released, so availability was limited. My husband finally decided to do a search on the Nissan site and found it at a dealership an hour and a half from my home, something my local dealerships could have done but couldn't be bothered about. We called to verify that the car was on the lot before we made the trip there. From that first call until our return trip to the dealership ( to have a spoiler installed) the sales department has been wonderful! We were greeted the second we stepped out of the car by someone simply throwing garbage in the dumpster. When we walked inside we met several members of the staff, all of whom were friendly and welcoming, all before even meeting our salesperson, Derrell Paterson. Derrell was great. He listened to what we wanted and did everything in his power to make the process quick and painless. We have had plenty of experience with dealerships in the past, and have walked out of many simply because the salesperson didn't listen to our needs and wants, or tried to play the usual dealership games. Derrell didn't try to talk us into extras or make the negotiation process a battle or any of the other nonsense that often comes along with buying a new car. He heard everything we said when we first sat down together and remembered it straight through to the end. The car I wanted didn't have the floor and cargo mats that I wanted, so he offered to order those for me without charging extra, without me asking or having to bargain for them. The finance department was short staffed that day so we had to wait a while for that part of the transaction, and Derrell kept us informed of the progress, and tried to get other things done while we waited, like transferring our stuff from the trade in to the new car, and going over the features, etc. He ended up having to stay 2 hours late because of our sale, but did so without hesitation or complaint. Derrell called me a day or two after that to check in and see how I liked my car. He has also checked in via email as well. I had ordered a spoiler over the phone the next day and Ishmael was very friendly and helpful with the ordering process. I also spoke to someone else in the service department to discuss the cost of having it installed and was quoted a price. When we went to get it installed, Derrell had my new mats waiting for me, knowing we would be in for the install. Since I had wanted special mats in color, the cargo mat had unexpectedly not been included in the set. Again, without hesitation, Derrell fixed the error and ordered the cargo mat, this time out of his own pocket! The service department, including its manager, tried to charge double the quoted price to have the spoiler installed. They insisted the quoted price was wrong. My husband went over to the sales department and spoke to one of the sales managers, who took care of that issue for us without hesitation, argument or any further problem. The quoted price was honored. Although we had a few obstacles in this process, which are to be expected when buying a new car, all problems were handled professionally and efficiently and to our satisfaction without major headaches or battles by our salesperson, Derrell Paterson, and the sales staff at Route 22 Nissan in Hillside, NJ. If I am ever in the market for another Nissan, or know someone else who is, I would definitely say this dealership is worth the drive!

January 14, 2015

great service, friendly environment, nice staff

by from Irvington, New Jersey |

The staff is very friendly, I dealt with Herold Pierre. He was very professional, not pushy like other car salesman. He explained all of the options that were available to me in great detail, so there was no question in my mind that I was making the right decision in my purchase choice.

Happy Customer with Dealership and sales person

by from Jersey City, NJ |

I had a great experience with this dealership and working with Derrell Patterson. He is a very knowledgeable sales person and got me a good deal on the pathfinder. The entire process was smooth and pleasant. I highly recommend this dealership and Derrell Patterson.

January 11, 2015

Great service and a great sales person

by from Jersey City, NJ |

I had a great experience buying a car from this dealership. Derrell Patterson was my sales person. He was very knowledgeable and helped us get a great deal on a pathfinder. The buying process was smooth and pleasant. I highly recommend this dealership and sales person.

January 10, 2015

Great People and Service

by from Newark, NJ |

I would like to start off by saying that I was excited about coming in to buy a pre-owned car but when Ronald showed me a new Altima coupe I fell in love with it. I didn't think I would be able to get a new car and he made it happen. He did a great job of explaining all the feature in the car and putting me in a budget that I can make comfortable payments. If I know anyone looking for a car I will send them to Route 22 Nissan and ask for Ronald Villatoro.

January 5, 2015

Great Service

by from East Orange, NJ |

My husband and I went in to purchase a new vehicle and was unsure which vehicle would be suitable. We spoke with Gary Desir, who assisted us with our car buying experience. He helped me select my brand new Nissan Altima. He showed me all the specs and features of the vehicle. I was extremely happy with the service I received as well as with my new car.

January 4, 2015

vehicle purchase

by from Newark, NJ |

I went on two consecutive days to Nissan to speak with Gary Desir. He was the most patient and informative representative at a dealership. He took the necessary time to find me a vehicle that fit into my lifestyle while accommodating my financial needs. He was considerate of how comfortable I would and need to be when purchasing a new car. I was extremely happy and satisfied with purchasing my Honda Civic. It is the ideal vehicle for me.

January 4, 2015

Route 22 Nissan- Great Service!

by from Hillside, NJ |

The service was excellent! My salesman David Tober was great to work with, he made the buying process extremely easy.

December 19, 2014

Great customer service and price

by from Hillside, NJ |

If you are in the market for a new or used car look no further than Rt 22 Nissan and ask for Natalia Jimenez. Natalia made the process of buying a car as smooth as possible. She was very knowledgeable and listened to what I was looking for. Thank you so much. I will be back in the future for my 2nd car.

December 6, 2014