Route 22 Nissan

56 Route 22 East, Hillside, NJ 07205

New 866-591-4072
Used 866-570-9950
Service 866-604-1258

It is the relationships we forge-and the trust we create-that matters most to our success!

Thanx for Roman and Cisko for find my car

by from New York |

You can choose your car from computer and pick up the same day

June 13, 2014

Thank your for the kinds comments its nice that customer feel this way about our dealership.

One Very Happy Costumer !!

by from ELIZABETH, NJ |

ON NOVEMBER 15,2013 I WENT INTO NISSAN LOOKING TO GET A NEW CAR! I DEFINEITLY CAME OUT WITH ONE THAT I LOVED AND I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE. AS IF BEING HAPPY WITH MY CAR WASNT ENOUGH I AM TRULY GREATFUL TO MY SALES REP. RICH !! HE DID EVERYTHING TO MAKE MY TRANSACTION A SMOOTH AND EASY GOING ONE, NOT ONLY WAS HE A GREAT HELP THAT DAY BUT EVEN TWO DAYS AFTER I PASSED BY NISSAN AND HE SAW ME DRIVE BY ASKED ME HOW I WAS ENJOYING MY NEW BABY WHICH I NAMED GOTTI :) THE FACT THAT HE REMEMBER\ED MY FACE AND NAME MADE ME EXTREMELY HAPPY BECAUSE I DIDN'T LOOK LIKE JUST A TRANACTION TO HIM HE ACTUALLY CARED! ALSO THE FIANCING MAN JAY WAS ALSO EXTREMELY HELPFUL AS WELL EXPLAINED EVERYTHING INTO DETAILED WHERE I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAD NEVER PURCHASED A NEW CAR BEFORE. I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH MY CHOICE TO GO TO ROUTE 22 NISSAN I WOULD DEFF. RECOMMEND THEM TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

June 13, 2014

Great experience. Very friendly and nice people.

by from Jersey City, NJ |

Route 22 Nissan is the place to buy Nissan Cars. The people here are very open and honest. They tell you everything upfront. They offered me nice price. Followed up with me after the purchase on my needs and experience with car. Frankly, I didn't know knew that buying car would be so easy and pain less.

I love those guys!!

by from Clifton, NJ |

I have to say, ever since I discovered Route 22 Nissan and purchased my 2008 certified pre-owned Infiniti G35x at a very low price I was pleased. Ever since, I had a friend who was so intrigued about my recent purchase and the price I paid for it asked me to come with him one day to see if they have another Infiniti, which they did. He was able to get the car at a very low price because the dealer left some room for negotiation. Also, less than a month ago I brought my girlfriend in so she can take a look at cars since she wanted to get rid of her 2001 Mitsubishi Diamanté. We looked around and we had a salesman who approached us. He was very friendly and understanding. He showed us few cars that my girlfriend wanted to buy an ended up buying a 2011 Huyndai Sonata GLS. The buying process was a little out of hand that day. Before my girlfriend walked out with a car we stayed there for at least 8hrs. But, it was worth waiting. We were given pizza, water, soda etc. They were making us feel at ease while they were working with the banks. Everybody knows me there. At the end of the night were giving a very low interest rate, plus the monthly payment that my girlfriend wanted. Christian who is the finance manager will help you out through any type of struggle and not to mention Roman the sales manager who is new to me as I used to deal with a sales manager call Aziz but he no longer works for the company. Most importantly, once you buy a car there and you refer a friend, you will, I repeat you will receive a referral check. That referral check will be the monthly payment of your car. In this case you can refer 24 friends to that dealership and the dealership will cut you a check for all those 24 friends you referred which will go towards your monthly payment. That's 24 months having no dime coming out of your pocket. I referred my friend and my girlfriend and received both checks. Process could take about a month to get it, but when my girlfriend bought the car, Christian who is the finance manger approved my check to be ready within 2-3 wks and it did. Absolutely love those guys. You won't regret it.

My great experience

by from New York |

From the time we walked in the door we was greeted, and offered a seat. We went to see mr Dave Tober, he came over and mr Tober was very attentive, and he knows his job we'll. Mr. Tober listened and answered with patients. I went in to purchase a car and came out with exactly what I wanted. I would recommend Route 22 Nissan and mr Dave Tober to any one looking to buy a vehicle. We came from Manhattan and it was well worth the trip.

Great service ,very patient

by from Staten Island , New York |

It was a pleasant trip and worth while . The people at the dealership were so nice to me and helped me a lot .

Good job

by from Irvington nj |

They made the process very easy and we're very helpful. They had good follow up.

Ms. Adewale

by from union, NJ |

Remarkable experience!!! Will definitely recommend Nissan Route 22 to anyone!

I loved my experience!

by from Newark, NJ |

The people were very friendly and helpful. They made me feel comfortable and gave me a great deal. Great place to go if in need of a great car for a great price.

June 16, 2014

Phenomenal shopping experience

by from Hillside, NJ |

I went to Route 22 Nissan last thursday to buy my 07 Nissan Altima and i have to say its astonishing to find a dealership with employees that don't thirst and salivate at the prospect of getting more money out of you in this day and age. It may have just been the employee i had but he seemed to honestly want me to leave with the right car for me not right for his company (financial wise). as soon as i entered the building i was greeted with a warm welcome and treated like a valued customer. i don't see me needing another car for at least 3 to 4 years from now but when that time comes i will DEFINITELY be going back to them. You won't be disappointed.