Route 22 Nissan

56 Route 22 East, Hillside, NJ 07205

New 866-456-0127
Used 866-906-8817
Service 888-279-9526

WE SELL A LOT FOR A LITTLE, NOT A LITTLE FOR A LOT!!!

pleasant experience

by from Union, NJ |

I have been leasing vehicles from this dealership for six years. They are up front and honest. My experience was painless and my salesperson was very efficient, listening to my needs and matching me with my new car before I even went in for my appointment. I was out in less than two hours with my shiny new car, which I enjoy driving very much.

Great Service at Route 22 Nissan by Kenny Hussain

by from Belle Mead, NJ |

I would love to tell about the best experience I had at Route 22 Nissan. I had the pleasure of meeting with Kenny Hussain a knew that I wanted to buy my car from him right away, but did not tell him that at first. He was there for me every step of the way and put up with me every time I came back for questions, more questions. I had a few different cars in mind but after all was said and done I purchased my car from Kenny @ Route 22 Nissan. Kenny is an absolute credit to the profession and you should be extremely proud to have him a part of your organization. I was happy to spend more money for the Rouge simply by feeling that this was about me. I felt more taken care of by Kenny & Route 22 Nissan that the other dealerships I went to. Thank you again for a wonderful time and I will tell everyone that is considering buying a car to go see Kenny Hussain @ Route 22 Nissan.

Excellent Service

by from Newark, NJ |

Awesome shopping experience. My Rep (Will) very nice gentleman, patient and accurate. He answered every question I had without hesitation.

Totally Rewarding

by from Cranford, NJ |

If you plan on going here to buy a car, see Amro...amazing salesman! The manager Mike was super friendly and helpful as well, as was the finance guy (can't remember his name). The staff is EXCELLENT!

Best Service Ever

by from New Jersey |

Nissan RT 22 in Hillside has great customer service. The people I dealt with were all very amicable, helpful and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and happy throughout the entire leasing process. I explained to David in the leasing department what my needs were and he got the perfect car for me in the color that I wanted. He was very detailed when explaining the entire process and answered all of my questions in a very professional way.

June 16, 2014

Thank your for the kinds comments its nice that customer feel this way about our dealership.

Great sales man mike b always helps when I need

by from Newark nj |

Every time I go there Michael treats me like a friend and not a customer will always do business with him

Awful people, very bad experience.

by from Bound Brook, NJ |

I am a Methodist pastor and I was trying to buy a Nissan Rogue from then. Just because I am new on credit, non a long history but 653. They gave me a poor and bad attention like a low level person. After that the financial guy says he can not speak me in Spanish after I heard him speaking him in Spanish very well, it was because he knew I am new buying a car, they offer me an interest of 19%. It is very sad to see how those persons are deep looking for money and they take part humanity and the good of other persons. Looks it was the way the get the Diamante Level, doing all the good for them and doing all the bad for people.

Great people

by from Hillside New Jersey |

They was nice very helpful and I'm happy with my new rogue 2013 thanks route 22 Nissan

June 16, 2014

Outstanding service superb experience in all aspec

by from Hillside, Nj |

My Name is Eugene Mcneill, and I had a wounderfull experience in Route 22 Nissan. The sales staff was very professional and extremly khowlagble. Especially Kevin and Elliogio from sales. Also Manager Roman was just a pleasure to deal with, his professionalism was superb. Defiantly will do business in future.

The Experience Ever

by from Carteret, NJ |

I had the great pleasure to work with Dave Tobar, who made our experience the best. We bought my aunt's car and we did not spend too much time at the dealership, everything was fast and the process was beyond our expectations. Thank you so much Dave.