Route 22 Nissan

56 Route 22 East, Hillside, NJ 07205

New 866-456-0127
Used 866-906-8817
Service 888-279-9526

WE SELL A LOT FOR A LITTLE, NOT A LITTLE FOR A LOT!!!

TRUE TO THEIR WORD!

by from HILLSIDE, NJ |

I've purchased many vehicles throughout my lifetime and after all these years, it's finally great to find an establishment as professional and courteous as the folks over at Route 22 Nissan in Hillside. From the beautiful facility to the knowledgable staff, I would recommend ANYONE interested in a no-hassle experience to shop at Route 22 Nissan

June 16, 2014

Thank your for the kinds comments its nice that customer feel this way about our dealership.

RT 22 NISSAN , THE PLACE TO BUY A CAR !!!

by from NORTH BRUNSWICK NJ |

GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE MADE MY CAR BUYING EXPERIENE A COMPLETE PLEASURE !!!

June 16, 2014

Great services.

by from Secaucus, NJ |

I had very good experience in Route 22 Nissan. My sales person Will was very knowledgeable, funny, made my visit pleasant and fast! People there were nice and helpful. I will recommend this dealership to everyone I know. Thank you :)

June 17, 2014

Thank you for the review its hard to make customer happy now a days we give it 100% and try our best each day!

Did not the get service that I thought I would

by from Irvington, New Jersey |

I purchased my Jeep Grand Cherokee two years ago from this dealership. I was very satisfied with the experience. Since I was so satisfied, I started taking my truck in for service, i.e., oil change, etc. Well, about a month ago, I took my truck into the service department for a leak that I was having which was coming from the sun roof (which I was told). The person that took care of me was named Julian. He assured me that he will have it fixed to stop the leak. I paid $344 and some change. After getting the truck back, it rained a couple of days after that and the leak was still there in the same place. I called Julian to inform him of this and he said that he will take a look at it. So, I took it back again, he called me and said that it was not the sun roof it was the windshield and I had to pay $120.00 in addition to the $344 and change that I paid in the beginning with NO RESULTS!!! I asked him why did I pay the $344 and change and nothing was repaired and why do I have to pay an additional $120.00 for a windshield. What was the $344 and change for? I could not get a direct answer from him. I thought about it and had my son-in-law take it in that next morning (I couldn't miss another day off of work). After I came into my office that morning, I thought about it some more and realized that this whole thing does not make any sense to me at all. Here I am paid $344 and change for a service that was not corrected and then was asked to pay another $120.00 for additional work. I called my son-in-law and asked him to go and pick up the truck. I called Frank at the service department, he is the manger to talk with him in regards to this. I left two voice mail messages and to this day, I have not heard back from him. Since I did not hear from Frank, I searched and found out the General Manager (owner) is Mr. Gorr, they had on the site where you can e-mail him. I e-mailed him and explained my problem fully and have not heard back from him either. I e-mailed him again this week (5/6/13) and still have not heard from him. I would like to get my money back or half of it back. I think this is so unfair. It might not be a lot of money to Mr. Gorr but it is to me when you are struggling and trying to make ends meets.

May 10, 2013

customer indeed purched this vehicle from our dealership 2 years ago. While this vehicle was in customer's possession, number of things happened to it. By the time we were presented with a leak which was coming in from the sunroof it was nearly impossible to detect that an additional problem existed around the windshield area (not a very common leak area). We had to fix both, the sun roof and the windshield, as BOTH were faulty (this is Jeep, not a Nissan). Customer isn't willing to accept the fact that there were areas in the vehicle that contributed to the problem. We offered to refund some portion of two fully completed repairs. Customers refused to accept our goodwill gesture. As always, Route 22 Nissan provided excellent customer service and perfect service. Thanks.

great services

by from avenel, New Jersey |

as soon as my dad parked the coming into the lot we were allready being asked if we needed any assistance or help. a guy buy the name of john cola had approached us and took care of us. mainly me because i was the one buying the car. john was as perfect as can be and i cant thank him enough. his performance was excellent, everything he did was right on the money and he hooked me up big time. he new excactly what he was doing and i coudlnt of had asked for anyone better. very polite, funny, respectable man. deffenitely a great place to be, the atmosphere was nice, people were nice and helpful.

Awesome service!!

by from Kearny NJ |

At rt 22 Nissan we had an awesome experience our sales person John P. was very knowledgeable and made our visit pleasant and fast! We are very satisfied with the service we received

A New Fan

by from Livingston NJ |

Leasing your first car can be a tricky thing to do. My dealer was John Cola, he was extremely helpful and very friendly, went above and beyond to help with the issues that arose. If you are looking for a Nissan I would recommend going straight to John. Overall, the entire staff was very easy to approach and speak too and made my experience a good one. Thank you.

Wonderful Experience

by from Hillside, NJ |

I went in for maintenance and came out with a brand new car!! The process was simple and I never once felt pressured to do anything. Everyone was very professional, helpful, and knowledgable. I felt very comfortable. I will and have recommended this dealership to everyone I know. Thank you for making my car buying experience enjoyable.

Great service from start to finish

by from Pine Brook, NJ |

John Cola was our salesman. He was extremely informative, very polite, very patient and very helpful. Was not over bearing in the least bit. A perfect gentleman and professional in this trade. As well as, John Altay, a perfect gentleman and very informative and patient in walking us through the finical process. We left completely satisfied with their recommendations and with our purchase.

Great experience!

by from Newark,NJ |

Had a long but great experience at this dealer. I did in fact purchase a car from this dealer. I think I got a good deal.