Route 22 Nissan

56 Route 22 East, Hillside, NJ 07205

New 866-456-0127
Used 866-906-8817
Service 888-279-9526

WE SELL A LOT FOR A LITTLE, NOT A LITTLE FOR A LOT!!!

Warning: Stay Away

by from Union County, NJ |

Poor customer service. Never return my phone calls. Went back on there word. I wouldn't trust them. They don't care.

April 3, 2013

Customer purchased a pre-owned vehicle with over 100,000.00 miles for $900.00. He was advised that the vehicle was being sold cosmetically and mechanically "As-IS". No implied or explicit warranties were promised. He keeps insisting that any mechanical issues with the vehicle MUST be taken care of by the dealership and no cost to him. He was offered to bring the car back for a full refund, but he refused. We are sorry for the misunderstanding on the customer's part, but we can not invest over $3000.00 into a nine hundred dollar vehicle, which was sold As-Is. We have explained and perhaps we need to explain again in this forum, that we would be more than happy to take customer's car back and refund every dollar that he had spent. As always, Route 22 Nissan provided superior customer service and this is nothing more than an ignominious attempt on customer's part to besmirch our reputation in order to pressure us into free repairs on an old car. Thank you.

Over all great expeiriance !!!!

by from Passaic, n.j. |

I would like to thank Alex Mohamad and Ronald for their excellent service and professionalism. Always a great expeiriance !

June 17, 2014

Thank you for the review its hard to make customer happy now a days we give it 100% and try our best each day!

MY 11TH CAR FROM ROUTE 22 NISSAN

by from Edison, NJ |

This is my 11th car from Route 22 Nissan. These guys are so great with their customer service and pricing; I will never go back to another dealer.....

June 17, 2014

Great place to shop for a new car

by from Bloomfield, NJ |

Route 22 Nissan is the only place I would shop when it purchasing a new car. The sale person at Nissan made me feel at home and answer all questions. Everyone that I interacted with was pleasant and made me feel comfortable. Route 22 is the best and I refer all my friends and families to this dealership. They are very pleased with the service they received from Route 22. After purchasing my car a couple days later I received a courteous called from Nissan thanking me for my business.

Great service!

by from Livingston, NJ |

We recently leased out new car through this dealership and had a great experience! Sammy and Mike were excellent, very helpful and honest. I would definitely recommend using this dealership!

Glad we went !

by from Brooklyn, NY |

This was our last stop on a full day of car shopping. We wish it was our first. Our salesperson was knowledgable and was able to answer our questions. He even stated with us after we decided to get the car to make sure everything went smoothly. They also realized they could get us a better deal on and upgraded model for the same price midway through the sale.

Great Salesman DAVE TOBER

by from South Brunswick, NJ |

I cannot say enough about Dave Tober the salesman who helped me lease my 4 door Nissan Maxima Sports car. Dave is a true professional. He is friendly, courtesy, knowledgable, sincere and did everything he could to make my experience pleasurable, and it allowed me to drive home the same day with my vehicle. If you are looking to purchase or lease a vehicle from Rt 22 Nissan in Hillside make sure to ask for Dave Tober. I know you will be as happy as I am. I have recommended Dave to family and friends and they were all totally satisfied.

Great Sales Person and Customer Service

by from Dayton, NJ |

Buying a car is not always a pleasant experience, but our salesperson Dave Tober made our experience just that, a pleasant experience. From the time we walked in to the time we pulled off the lot with our new Maxima, Dave was with us every step of the way. Not only did we get the car we want and at the right price, we got a salesperson who cared about what our needs were and not just selling a car. Great job! If you go to Route 22 Nissan, ask for Dave Tober.

Great people with great prices !!

by from Fair view |

The best buying experience I have ever had !! Great sales person , and Nuno Ferreira the finance Manager mad our purchase a pleasure .

June 17, 2014

Serve was better then could be expected

by from Hillside, NJ |

Darren Dematteo @ Route 22 Nissan in Hillside was absolutely amazing My car was towed in because of a prior issue with another mechanic shop and Darren in their service center was absolutely amazing and walked me thru everything step by step. He went above and beyond what any other person had ever done to try and help me. Darren made me feel comfortable knowing that my car would be taking care of and myself and my children would be safe. I had such a bad experience with a prior mechanic taking advantage I was really nervous. I will definently be back for all my car needs and I will definently refer everyone to Darren and the mechanics for all their service needs. Thank you Nissan of Hillside.