Route 22 Nissan

56 Route 22 East, Hillside, NJ 07205

Wonderful Experience

by from Hillside, NJ |

I went in for maintenance and came out with a brand new car!! The process was simple and I never once felt pressured to do anything. Everyone was very professional, helpful, and knowledgable. I felt very comfortable. I will and have recommended this dealership to everyone I know. Thank you for making my car buying experience enjoyable.

Great service from start to finish

by from Pine Brook, NJ |

John Cola was our salesman. He was extremely informative, very polite, very patient and very helpful. Was not over bearing in the least bit. A perfect gentleman and professional in this trade. As well as, John Altay, a perfect gentleman and very informative and patient in walking us through the finical process. We left completely satisfied with their recommendations and with our purchase.

June 17, 2014

Thank you for the review its hard to make customer happy now a days we give it 100% and try our best each day!

Great experience!

by from Newark,NJ |

Had a long but great experience at this dealer. I did in fact purchase a car from this dealer. I think I got a good deal.

Great Service

by from Nanuet, NY |

Jude Asiegbu was very good with the service and he was very diligent. He worked cautiously with us and made sure we walked out with the best deal ever. Awesome service and awesome people.

Best car shopping experience EVER

by from Central Jersey, NJ |

I walked into Route 22 Nissan regarding an ad I saw on the internet. They let me test drive two vehicles and then we started talking numbers. My sales associate was David Tober and he was just wonderful from beginning to end! He was up front about what I could expect to get within my budget, patient in explaining everything to me, and he reviewed my options with me until everything was clear to me. This was the only time that I've ever shopped for a car where I walked out of the dealership feeling confident that I got the best possible deal. I cannot say enough good things about this dealership! I will absolutely be back and I would recommend this dealership 100% to anyone. Thank you Route 22 Nissan!

Top Notch Service!

by from Irvington |

My experience was great, the dealer worked with me throughout the whole process, Another thing was the dealer he was very knowledgeable. But my Overall experience was Great.

June 17, 2014

I had a wonderful experience at this dealer

by from Edison nj |

I had an amazing experience this was the first time I bought a new car and didn't feel any pressure and left completely satisfied.

Warning: Stay Away

by from Union County, NJ |

Poor customer service. Never return my phone calls. Went back on there word. I wouldn't trust them. They don't care.

April 3, 2013

Customer purchased a pre-owned vehicle with over 100,000.00 miles for $900.00. He was advised that the vehicle was being sold cosmetically and mechanically "As-IS". No implied or explicit warranties were promised. He keeps insisting that any mechanical issues with the vehicle MUST be taken care of by the dealership and no cost to him. He was offered to bring the car back for a full refund, but he refused. We are sorry for the misunderstanding on the customer's part, but we can not invest over $3000.00 into a nine hundred dollar vehicle, which was sold As-Is. We have explained and perhaps we need to explain again in this forum, that we would be more than happy to take customer's car back and refund every dollar that he had spent. As always, Route 22 Nissan provided superior customer service and this is nothing more than an ignominious attempt on customer's part to besmirch our reputation in order to pressure us into free repairs on an old car. Thank you.

Over all great expeiriance !!!!

by from Passaic, n.j. |

I would like to thank Alex Mohamad and Ronald for their excellent service and professionalism. Always a great expeiriance !

MY 11TH CAR FROM ROUTE 22 NISSAN

by from Edison, NJ |

This is my 11th car from Route 22 Nissan. These guys are so great with their customer service and pricing; I will never go back to another dealer.....