Route 22 Nissan

56 Route 22 East, Hillside, NJ 07205

New 866-591-4072
Used 866-570-9950
Service 866-604-1258

It is the relationships we forge-and the trust we create-that matters most to our success!

Great place to shop for a new car

by from Bloomfield, NJ |

Route 22 Nissan is the only place I would shop when it purchasing a new car. The sale person at Nissan made me feel at home and answer all questions. Everyone that I interacted with was pleasant and made me feel comfortable. Route 22 is the best and I refer all my friends and families to this dealership. They are very pleased with the service they received from Route 22. After purchasing my car a couple days later I received a courteous called from Nissan thanking me for my business.

June 17, 2014

Thank you for the review its hard to make customer happy now a days we give it 100% and try our best each day!

Great service!

by from Livingston, NJ |

We recently leased out new car through this dealership and had a great experience! Sammy and Mike were excellent, very helpful and honest. I would definitely recommend using this dealership!

Glad we went !

by from Brooklyn, NY |

This was our last stop on a full day of car shopping. We wish it was our first. Our salesperson was knowledgable and was able to answer our questions. He even stated with us after we decided to get the car to make sure everything went smoothly. They also realized they could get us a better deal on and upgraded model for the same price midway through the sale.

Great Salesman DAVE TOBER

by from South Brunswick, NJ |

I cannot say enough about Dave Tober the salesman who helped me lease my 4 door Nissan Maxima Sports car. Dave is a true professional. He is friendly, courtesy, knowledgable, sincere and did everything he could to make my experience pleasurable, and it allowed me to drive home the same day with my vehicle. If you are looking to purchase or lease a vehicle from Rt 22 Nissan in Hillside make sure to ask for Dave Tober. I know you will be as happy as I am. I have recommended Dave to family and friends and they were all totally satisfied.

Great Sales Person and Customer Service

by from Dayton, NJ |

Buying a car is not always a pleasant experience, but our salesperson Dave Tober made our experience just that, a pleasant experience. From the time we walked in to the time we pulled off the lot with our new Maxima, Dave was with us every step of the way. Not only did we get the car we want and at the right price, we got a salesperson who cared about what our needs were and not just selling a car. Great job! If you go to Route 22 Nissan, ask for Dave Tober.

Great people with great prices !!

by from Fair view |

The best buying experience I have ever had !! Great sales person , and Nuno Ferreira the finance Manager mad our purchase a pleasure .

June 17, 2014

Serve was better then could be expected

by from Hillside, NJ |

Darren Dematteo @ Route 22 Nissan in Hillside was absolutely amazing My car was towed in because of a prior issue with another mechanic shop and Darren in their service center was absolutely amazing and walked me thru everything step by step. He went above and beyond what any other person had ever done to try and help me. Darren made me feel comfortable knowing that my car would be taking care of and myself and my children would be safe. I had such a bad experience with a prior mechanic taking advantage I was really nervous. I will definently be back for all my car needs and I will definently refer everyone to Darren and the mechanics for all their service needs. Thank you Nissan of Hillside.

No Pressure dealership!

by from Woodcliff Lake, NJ |

After speaking to Sammy the new car sales manager the day before, we walked into Route 22 Nissan and were immediately greeted with a big smile from Sammy who introduced us to Amro in sales. Both men were very professional during the bargaining process and within a few hours we were driving home a new 2013 Rogue SV at a great price. The entire process couldn't have been easier. This was also true with John Altay, the finance manager who recommended but never pressured us to buy extra anything. We wholeheartedly recommend this dealership.

Excellent customer service

by from Newark, NJ |

Route 22 Nissan is exceptional when it comes to customer service. As a first time buyer I was very nervous, Salesperson Eddie walked me through the whole process. He ensured that I got the vehicle with all the features I wanted at a great price. The dealership had a comfortable atmosphere and knowledgeable staff. I will recommend this dealership to every and anyone looking to buy a car. The journey to buying a great car can be a hassle, but Route 22 Nissan puts your worries to ease. I'm in love with my Nissan Altima. Thank you Route 22 Nissan and Eddie for making my experience a memorable one.

So helpful

by from CentralNJ |

Ainsley was extremely helpful. She was patient and informed me on I needed. I am still shopping cars but she definitely give Route 22 Nissan an edge over the competition.