Route 22 Nissan

56 Route 22 East, Hillside, NJ 07205

New 866-591-4072
Used 866-570-9950
Service 866-604-1258

It is the relationships we forge-and the trust we create-that matters most to our success!

Great Price

by from Roselle Park, NJ |

Got a 2009 Certified Altima from Route 22 Nissan and I love it ... Great service, great price and everything has been great with the car ever since. I have referred friends and I will refer more.

June 17, 2014

Thank you for the review its hard to make customer happy now a days we give it 100% and try our best each day!

misleading pricing

by from monmoth junc, nj |

I have only seen a handful of dealerships do this bait and switch strategy of advertising a lower price and the actual price at least $3000 higher. I am not sure how putting the information in fine print helps. If a car is $10,000 then say it is that. Not $7500 to get you in the door. Regardless of the responses from the dealership here, it is clear that most people are unhappy with their experience. A few negative experiences can happen, but this is a pattern. I would never go to this dealership or recommend them to anyone. They should not be associated with the Nissan brand and i am following this response with a letter to corporate Nissan USA.

December 4, 2012

Our prices are clearly posted online, in print and on vehicle's stickers. The example sited comes, who clearly does not understand the meaning of "price" for a vehicle vs. "Amount financed after $3000.00" downpayment. As always, Route 22 Nissan provided superior customer service and deeply discounted price. Thnak you.

never again

by from clifton, NJ |

I bought my nissan maxima in this dealer worst choice ever they tell you one thing but is really the opposit cause after I bought the car I schedule some extra work on the car like put a back up camera which my car won't came with this feature not a good chooice cause the job is shoddy work and i end up paying $800 for it also I told them that I would like tint windows and it was also shoddy bubbles all over the windows not to mention I call the day before just to make sure everything is in and service sell guy told that everything was there, next day I got there at 9am and they told me that they dont have no records for the back up camera to be install so they have to call somebody to get in the same day and the tint windows too and I end up getting the worst job ever.

November 4, 2012

This a case of misteken identity. Customer never purchased or serviced his Maxima with Route 22 Nissan. Our record do not indicate this transaction at all. There are two other Nissan dealerships on Route 22 in New Jersey and often customers confuse them (Springfield NIssan and North PLainfield NIssan) with us, as both of those less than reputable dealerships are located in close proximity to us on the same road. Customers often confuse the physical local with dealership's name. Route 22 NIssan is know for it's superior customer service and deeply discounted prices. It is unfortunaqte that this customer purchased his Maxima from another agency, which couldn't live up to our high standards of customer satisfaction. It is also unforunate that we are getting this completely undeserving bad review. Message to customer: Please contact us so that we can give you proper direction and possibly help you with work that was poorly done by ANOTHER Nissan dealership. Thank you.

Worst Customer service

by from NJ |

Before visiting Route 22 Nissan, I verified with them several times over phone about the Price of Altima (As they want us to call for price )and I told them I am buying the car with my own finance. But after going there they told lies and the price if I do finance thru them and finally tried to do high pricing. The customer service also very bad. Be careful before buying

November 6, 2012

Our prices, terms and conditions are clearely posted and marked online and in every print advertisement. Customer chose to ignore Nissan of North America's special customer loyalty appreciation, whereby additional discounts would be given to a customer, should he choose to finance through Nissan Motora Acceptance Corporation. Customer did not want to adhere to terms and Conditions created by the factory and chose to write disparaging letters just because he couldn't get his new car HIS WAY. Customer was advised PRIOR to showing up at our dealership. As always, Route 22 NIssan provided superior service and deeply discounted pricing. Thank you.

STAY AWAY THEY LIE

by from Ny |

I went to this dealership to purchase a preowned car.i went there and left a deposit as well as my own car which not to mention my car was never subtracted from my bill. They will tell you how your car is worth a certain price which is the set price you are buying the car but in the paper work they charged the car a thousand dollars more then the set price we agreed not including interest,taxes,etc. then they messed up the co signer and the signer they also never substracted the amount of money I had for my car I left. Over all they are a bunch of liars

October 6, 2012

Our team is dedicated to providing a straightforward and hassle-free car buying experience. This is not what you are reporting here, and we apologize for your bad experience. The experience you are reporting does not sound like our dealership. We let you know what the value is of the car we take in on trade, which of course must be weighed against what is owed on your car, and what the price is on the car you are buying. I would like to find out more of the specifics of your experience at our dealership. Please contact me so we can discuss your situation. Thank you, Steve Simon, Route 22 Nissan Steve.Simon@Route22Nissan.com

Horrible

by from South River, NJ |

I drove 1.5hrs to get to this dealer, with 4 pages of cars i got off cars.com from their dealership. When i got there it took 20 min to get a salesman and when i did he had absolutely no knowledge of the inventory or the condition of any of their used cars. What a big waste of time. Don't bother wasting yours here.

October 3, 2012

This review has been posted by a rival Honda dealership (as the name of the poster suggests) in order to hurt our reputation in a feeble attempt to win our customers over. Route 22 Nissan sells close to 400 cars per month and draws a lot of customers away from Honda. As a result, Honda sales people are not too happy and evidently are willing to try anything in order to stay in business. Here is a suggestion: Try lowering your prices and provide your customers with really great deals and serious savings. Maybe then you?d be able to effectively compete. Until then, we WILL sell more cars because we know how to truly take care of our customers. In our dealership customers do not wait more than 2 minutes when they walk in and every sales consultant is very knowledgeable and competent in product and services that are being sold. Advise to Honda family (dealership) STOP ripping your customers off and START treating them with dignity and respect, but most importantly, provide your customers with real savings and maybe, just maybe you won?t have to resort to such ignominious practices of writing bogus reviews. Thank you.

September 25, 2012

Thank you for the very kind words for Route 22 Nissan's service department! We will be sure to remember your kindness when we see you again. We are dedicated to full customer satisfaction, whether it is on the sales floor or in our service department. We look forward to seeing you again. Remember to Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for online coupons and specials. Thank you, Steve Simon, Route 22 Nissan - Steve.Simon@Route22Nissan.com Route 22 Nissan is the home of 2 Year Price protection guaranty, where the price paid today is the price paid back to you (the customer) in two years ? NO DEPRECIATION!!!