Route 22 Nissan

56 Route 22 East, Hillside, NJ 07205

New 866-591-4072
Used 866-570-9950
Service 866-604-1258

It is the relationships we forge-and the trust we create-that matters most to our success!

Great Leasing Experience

by from Jersey City, NJ |

I was looking to lease a car. I hadn't had a car in over 30 years. I was very nervous and not sure what cars were like in this day and age. I went to a couple of other dealers, but they seemed more interested in getting me into the most expensive car they could, whether I could afford it or not. All that changed when I met Dave Tober at Route 22 Nissan. Dave listened to my needs and found the ideal car for me. He worked really hard to get me into a new car. Before that, I was thinking about getting a used one, but was nervous about it breaking down all the time. Dave worked with me to get me into a new leased car. I honestly think if it hadn't been for him, I would have ended up by the side of the road in a broken down jalopy. I would highly recommend seeing Dave Tober at Route 22 Nissan.

November 18, 2014

Thank your for the kinds comments its nice that customer feel this way about our dealership.

Great overall!!!!

by from Union, NJ |

I wanted a good used car and they worked with me to get me into the car I wanted for a good price!!!

November 14, 2014

Changed my perception of the car buying experience

by from Tinton Falls, NJ |

I spent quite a few years in automotive retail advertising so I know quite a bit about the process. That said, I bought my last few vehicles privately. I found the exact vehicle I was looking for on Edmunds and got to the dealer to test drive it late Saturday night. My salesman was great! Took the car for a ride. Sat down to go over the details and while I didn't buy on the spot I felt comfortable about the experience. I did my homework, checked the price and found it was more then fair. I came back a few days later and paid the asking price. A first for me! When you are buying a car you don't want to haggle with the "typical used car salesman." There was none of that here. Gary was a pleasure to deal with as was his manager Mike G. They also earned my father's respect, "a car guy" which is a task in itself. The previous owner had tried to "bling" out the emblems on the car, but the service manager got them off cleanly without causing any damage to the vehicle. I picked up the car earlier today on Halloween. No tricks, my experience was a treat and I would recommend both the salesman and dealer. Thanks guys!

November 3, 2014

Great used car experience

by from Englewood, NJ |

We went here for a used Camry. Gary Desir was our salesman, he was very helpful and informative and not pushy. We are happy with our purchase and would come here again.

November 4, 2014

Glad we came here!

by from Jackson, NJ |

My wife and I were waiting to buy a car for the longest. We were sharing one car and it was very inconvenient. Well,I am glad we decided to come to Route 22 Nissan! First off, I was very surprised and pleased the showroom stayed open til 9pm on a Saturday. We arrived after 7pm and was greeted by a rep and wanted to just look at the cars at first. When ready John greeted us and it felt just right. Not only did he entertain us but he made us feel right at ease especially because he was very familiar with our town. John and the staff took care of all of the details in getting my wife the best car she ever owned! A Nissan Altima! This was a great car buying experience. We came and got the car of our choice and a great deal to boot! I am looking forward to getting my next car at Route 22 Nissan!

September 26, 2014

Easy purchase

by from Livingston, NJ |

I came to the dealership to see a car I had looked at on the internet, and was shown the car right away. Rafael took me for a ride in the 2012 Altima I ultimately purchased, was polite, answered all my questions, and got us the terms we wanted. An easy and painless purchase!

September 15, 2014

Salesman was great!

by from Maplewood, NJ |

Would recommend this dealership because of my salesman, Dave T. He was great.

September 12, 2014

Great experience at Route 22 Nissan

by from Newark, nj |

My experience at Route 22 Nissan was great. My salesman Ronald made sure I was very happy with my new Rogue. He walked me thru the whole process and made sure I was comfortable. I will be bringing my family and friends to route 22 Nissan to work with Ronald in the future!

September 8, 2014

A pleasant experience.

by from Edison, NJ |

We were searching for a new Nissan Juke. We tried to purchase through another haggle-free website. The dealers that we were sent to did not have the trim level that we were interested in, and lied to us. We came here because their website showed they had the car we wanted. We worked with Natalia Jimenez and she gave us the One Price and it was comparable to what we were willing to pay. No pressure, no games, no lies. She showed us the car and we purchased it. I would recommend them to anyone.

August 29, 2014

EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE THANKS TO RAPHAEL!!!

by from Wallkill, NY |

No hassle sales department makes for a pleasant no nonsense buying experience! Provided us with a very fair trade value. My utmost thanks goes to our sales associate, Raphael Perez Jr. An absolute pleasure to deal with and most professional. The entire staff was extremely helpful in making this a pleasant and affordable experience for my first time buyer daughter. They went above and beyond to get her the best deal and peace of mind with a top notch warranty. We look forward to doing business with you again!!! Many, many thanks to all!

August 29, 2014