Route 22 Nissan

56 Route 22 East, Hillside, NJ 07205

New 866-456-0127
Used 866-906-8817
Service 888-279-9526

WE SELL A LOT FOR A LITTLE, NOT A LITTLE FOR A LOT!!!

Great service - Dave Tober is THE car guy!

by from Union County, NJ |

Dave Tober has been a trusted car professional and advisor of mine for many years. He has always given me accurate advice and been professional, while steering me to the best car for what I needed, at a price point that is within my budget. He is knowledgable not only of the Nissan cars, but all comparable cars. He is an easy going, good natured salesman, who handles all the details easily, and who works patiently, to educate me on all my options so I know I am making the right decision. I never buy any vehicle, of any make, without first calling Dave Tober.

June 13, 2014

Thank your for the kinds comments its nice that customer feel this way about our dealership.

Beautiful facility, Very helpful

by from Bloomfield, NJ |

Derrell was a star- he made the experience so easy. Within half an hour, my new car was picked out, and he was working towards making it mine. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Very professional sales team

by from Clark, NJ |

The best experience I have ever had at a dealership. Gary Desir was very professional. PC12312011

Update survey

by from Union, New Jersey |

My overall experience buying my car is very good. The person we deal with which is Natalia Jimenez is very friendly and helpful she help us from the start to the end of the deal. I never left without knowing everything about the car.

June 13, 2014

I like the way I bought my new car (Nissan Rouge)

by from Union City, NJ |

I like the way I bought my new car (Nissan Rouge) Have started to visit couple of show rooms after a long time for a new car and this is definitely one I recommend to start with. Though this was my 3rd show room to visit. The price for the car was straight forward and was displayed on the car which was less than the price that was presented by other dealers after discounts and spending time discussing about price. The good thing I felt at route 22 is me and my wife spent more time discussing about the different options and picking the right one instead of negotiating for a good deal. Alex is the product specialist we meet first day and we liked the way he explained, setup the test drives for vehicles and other simple things that are important than negotiating the price. One more important point was that price was close or less than mentioned by True cars. As they mention "One Price,Our Best Price" is something I personally experienced. "Route 22 nissan" dealer is one of the best to start with for your new Nissan.

terrific

by from staten island new york |

terrific service Alex made the purchase of our new Nissan an extremely positive experience. He was very knowlagable and patient in answering all our questions as this was the first ever car purchase for John. He showed us all the options and kept us informed every step of the process. I would definitely recommend not only this dealership but I would make sure that they insist on dealing with Alex

one satisfied customer

by from Brooklyn, NY |

As soon as I sat down they explained their policy of giving you the best price without haggling which was refreshing. I went to the dealer with specific requests and they didn't have what I was looking for so he offered to have me test ride the other version of the model I was looking for. I rode the car and loved the ride but wanted a specific color and the spoiler on the back. Kenny told me he would find the car I was looking for and call me to keep me posted then he gave me his cell number in case I had any questions. He kept me informed each step of the process and came through for me. It was the least painless experience I ever had purchasing a vehicle. I came to this dealership from Brooklyn.

Car Lease

by from Kearny, NJ |

I was looking for good deal to buy a car and I found in "Route 22 Nissan" . The employee who sold me the car was very helpful and nice, he gave me the best financing program for getting my budget .Thank you Alexander P.

Car Lease

by from Kearny,NJ |

I was looking for good deal to buy a car and I found in "Route 22 Nissan" . The employee who sold me the car was very helpful and nice, he gave me the best financing program for getting my budget.

Awesome car buying experience

by from North Brunswick, NJ |

This was only the second new car buying experience I've had, so I was pretty nervous. My salesman, Dave Tober walked me through everything. It was so much simpler and more fun than buying my Toyota. I've recommended him to a few of my friends already.