Route 22 Toyota

New 888-425-0120
Used 877-541-0190
Service 888-277-7859

At Route 22 Toyota, we deliver like nobody else! Route22Toyota.com

Great store, great prices, Very Happy!!

by from lyndhurst, Nj |

i drove down to toyota route 22 and one price was what they were trying new way of selling cars. Very pleased with my salesman Najy he was excellent help and very easy doing business with him and his manager

August 29, 2014

Tahir Ali, thank you for taking a moment to leave us this review. We are happy to hear that we were able to get you into a car that is perfect for what you will need. We are happy to hear you experience a fast, easy and no pressure buying experience with us. Please give me a call at 973-705-9400 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, John Della Penna, General Manager.

Great Service

by from Jerseycity, NJ |

I would like to thank Ricardo Montes for his patience in helping pick the car to fit my needs and my budget. he showed me a different way to buy a car "Smart Buy" which made my payments more comfortable than I expected. The overall experience was really nice. Thank you. Heydee Briones

September 1, 2014

Heydee, thank you for taking a moment to leave us this review. We are happy to hear that Ricardo was able to get you into a car that is perfect for you. We are happy to hear you experience a fast, easy and no pressure buying experience with us. Please give me a call at 973-705-9400 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, John Della Penna, General Manager.

by from Pennsauken, NJ |

I when in looking for a Corolla, But Ricardo make me change my mind and got me in a brand new 2014 Camry SE. let me tell you It was the best choice because in reality I was going to need the extra room. I really appreciate the time he took to explain everything in deal and the car. The process fast, easy no preassure. Thank you RT 22 Toyota and Ricardo. Eddy Gonzales

July 14, 2014

Eddy, thank you for taking a moment to leave us this review. We are happy to hear that Ricardo was able to get you into the car that is perfect for what you will need. You will love the Camry! We are happy to hear you experience a fast, easy and no pressure buying experience with us. Please give me a call at 973-705-9400 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, John Della Penna, General Manager.

love my car!

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

Very happy with my car! Thank you RT 22 Toyota and Ricardo Montes for been so honest and giving me a great deal. Luis Herrera.

July 14, 2014

Luis, thank you for taking a moment to leave us this review. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience working with Ricardo. We work to give everyone an honest deal throughout every step of their purchase with us. Enjoy your new car! Please give me a call at 973-705-9400 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, John Della Penna, General Manager.

LOVE MY CAR!

by from Roselle Park, NJ |

Thank you Ricardo and Route 22 Toyota for the great deal and service! I will refer all friends and relatives to you guys. Jose Solis

July 14, 2014

Jose, thank you for taking a moment to leave us this review. Ricardo will greatly appreciate your positive feedback. We are happy you had a great service experience and were happy with the deal you received! Please give me a call at 973-705-9400 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, John Della Penna, General Manager.

Great Service

by from Union, NJ |

I was very pleased with the service provided by H Batista. Personal care to the customer was very much appreciated. He greeted us and sent us off with a smile. Our experience with him has made us a loyal Toyota customer!

July 14, 2014

CCast, thank you for taking a moment to leave us this review. We are glad to hear that you received personal care and customer service. We are happy to have you as a new, loyal Toyota customer! Please give me a call at 973-705-9400 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, John Della Penna, General Manager.

2014 toyota sienna XLE

by from New York City |

Ider Vivas is a great guy, very helpful, and good knowledge on the vehicle. Work through every step with me for the vehicle that we looking for. I definitely recommend him to all my friends and family who needs to shopping for Toyota vehicle. Very happy with the transaction.

July 14, 2014

Dewu, thank you for taking a moment to leave us this review. We are glad to hear you were very happy with your purchase at Route 22 Toyota. Ider will appreciate your positive feedback. Enjoy your new Toyota, and thank you for your recommendation! Please give me a call at 973-705-9400 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, John Della Penna, General Manager.

Extremely Happy with my Service ! Luis Pinos#1 !

by from Hillside,NJ |

Very friendly, helpful and made the process of buying my car so easy ! Luis Pinos was great y habla espanol !

July 14, 2014

Mari, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are glad to hear that your car buying experience was friendly, helpful and easy! Luis will appreciate your positive feedback. Please give me a call at 973-705-9400 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, John Della Penna, General Manager.

andres Cardona-Lopez

by from Englewood, N.J. |

I purchased a car from Dave deliz he explained to me the one price best price way of doing business. He was very informative and patient. I will recommend him to anyone

July 14, 2014

Andres, thank you for taking a moment to leave us this review. Dave will appreciate your positive feedback and your recommendation. Enjoy your new car! Please give me a call at 973-705-9400 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, John Della Penna, General Manager.

Thanks for the Coffe! :)

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

The attention I got was one of the best! from the greater at the front door to the sales associate Ricardo Montes. He was very friendly, very very courteous and at front. I was Refer by a good friend and he was right Ricardo was very courteous and professional. I didn't feel that sales pressure or tactics that most sales associates use. He gave me different financing options and even with my poor credit history they was able to get me the SUV I was looking for at a very good rate which got my payments below my target monthly budget. You guys ROCK! Miguel Naranjo

July 14, 2014

Miguel, thank you for taking a minute to leave us your feedback. No matter what your credit, we work hard to get you into a vehicle that works for you! We are happy to hear that you found the SUV that you were looking for. Ricardo will appreciate your positive feedback. Please give me a call at 973-705-9400 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, John Della Penna, General Manager.

Best Best sales person!

by from North Bergen, NJ |

Hi my name is Geeta I'm very very happy with the purchase of my new Toyota Camry SE. My sales person Ricardo Montes was a really nice guy he knows everything about the car. He answer all my questions and was very nice and easy to deal with. All hasle free. The dealer Toyota in Hillside was very nice and clean very fancy. Thank you. Geeta Parikh

July 14, 2014

William, thank you for taking a minute to leave us this review. We work to provide everyone with a hassle-free buying experience. We are glad to hear that is exactly what you experienced! Ricardo will appreciate your positive feedback. Enjoy your new Camry! Please give me a call at 973-705-9400 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, John Della Penna, General Manager.