Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Used 888-201-8473
Service 866-492-8269

Comfortable and friendly

by from Morristown, NJ |

Excellent and pleasant. Sales rep explained all the technology in words I understood

I Just Can't Say Anything Nice

by from Oceanside California |

This is my fourth attempt at posing this review. Cars.com provides an excellent service but they are extremely conservative as to what they will, and will not, allow you to post. Therefore I strongly suggest anyone considering doing business with Morristown MB use all possible resources to ensure you have gathered as much information as possible about this dealership. My personal experience with them was not good, and I say that because there were two separate instances where I felt they were not treating me the way I should have been. I purchased, from out of state (California) the last, new, 2014 E550 convertible in the colors and with the optional features my wife wanted. On the sales contract they charged me an amount that I knew to be way above what the DMV fees would be. They told me it was just an estimate and that if there was any overpayment they would "gladly and quickly" refund that back to me. Once I received my title and registration it turned out the amount they had charged me was in fact well over TWICE what the State of California charged for the registration fees. Over four months after the sale, when I had not received a refund for my overpayment, nor any contact from them saying they planned to reimburse me, I began calling and emailing them inquiring as to when I would be reimbursed. Eventually they sent me a check for "part" of the overcharge saying they had been required to pay additional "special processing" fees to the state. I told them I'd like to see a receipt for those "special processing fees" and it was then that they said, "well, it wasn't really the state we paid them to, it was a third party, outside vendor whom we paid to process your paperwork". I explained that I had already been charged on the original purchase agreement/sales contract, an agreed upon amount for both the clerical work and mailing of the DMV documents and that I did not feel comfortable with them adding new charges to our signed contract. To date I have not received the balance of my refund nor any further correspondence from Morristown MB? I believe they are doing this in an attempt at "pay back" toward me for a problem we had when we first purchased this car. We purchased it under a special program they were offering in conjunction with two other companies, both of which I am a member of. To receive our "discount" I was required to download a 'certificate' and forward it to them, which I did. A few days after the purchase, while reviewing my paperwork, I discovered what appeared to be an error in the way the discount was calculated. There were actually two parts to the discount, the initial one for being a 'member' (that's the one I got) and also a second discount based upon the MSRP. They gave us the first one but not the second one which was actually worth more than the first part. When I brought this to Morristown's attention they first told me I was doing my math wrong and that they had already given us both discounts. When I was able to show them that was incorrect, they then said I was 'misreading' the discount certificate and that it was an "either, or" discount, we could have one, but not the other. I contacted the other two organizations involved in this "buyer's program" and they verified I had only received one of the two discounts I should have been paid. Eventually I received a check for the FULL amount of the 2nd discount, an amount well into the four figures! Obviously I must have been correct in my interpretation of the program, and their explanation wrong as no one sends a check for that much money, unless it's clear something wasn't done right? My experience with Morristown Mercedes Benz was not a good one and therefore I do not recommend them to anyone, especially retired military or senior citizens, of which I am both. In addition to the above statements they caused me several un-necessary delays in the initial purchase, delaying the shipment of the car and further adding to the frustration.

Nice facility, trustworthy staff

by from Morristown, NJ |

Great, Henry Cohen is a consummate professional and we've enjoyed leasing three vehicles from him to date.

Fantastic service & great cars

by from Morristown NJ |

I had a smoothness transition to my new GL. We are very happy with MB of Morristown not only with our dedicated sales associate, Ziad Shehady, but also with the unique conscience experience of the service department and our service advisor Max Lepore!

Bought new car

by from Morristown, NJ |

It was a pleasurable experience. Ziad was very knowledgeable and accommodating. He had to take me off premises to see the vehicle.

best experience

by from Morristown, NJ |

Our sales person was Ziad Shehady. We found him to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable during the return of our lease and purchase of our new lease. We found all aspects of our experience with Ziad to be exceptional.

Exellent secvice great facility

by from Morristown, NJ |

It has been a very good experience and everyone has been very pleasant. Ziad was easy to work with

Comfortable and friendly

by from Morristown, NJ |

I returned to Mercedes to meet with Henry whom my husband and I bought a GLK from in 2009. My husband has since passed away and I remembered how kind and non pushy that Henry was when we made our purchase that I returned to him for my new car purchase. Henry made the process simple and was not overbearing especially me being a woman purchasing a car on my own. I will be back again in a few years.

Very Much Pleased

by from Morristown, NJ |

I found the team knowledgable about the cars; everyone worked quickly and efficiently through the process. Ziad Shehady was flexible with all my scheduling requests and conflicts.

quick and friendly service

by from Morristown, NJ |

Excellent experience, very professional and accurate descriptions of the car and the lease process. Overall , a very pleasant car buying experience.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Morristown, NJ |

Ziad my salesman made my shopping experience very easy and explained everything in detail.My next lease I will be back to see Ziad