Hudson Hyundai/Subaru

977 Communipaw Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07304

New 888-689-4932 New888-689-4932
Used 888-447-1970 Used888-447-1970
Service 866-803-5323 Service 866-803-5323

Come to Hudson Subaru and get the deal of a lifetime!

great sales team, very accommodating, hard working

by from Jersey City |

high priority of customer service. very accommodating to the needs of the customer. Sales consultant John Rodriguez was a class act and really took care of our needs and made it as easy as possible to purchase the best vehicle that was the right fit for us. Extremely professional, courteous, and hard working. 100%. This was the best dealership to work with in the area, and the biggest reason was because John treated us so well.

no plates cant drive car

by from keene NY |

I bought a car and I new what I wanted and did not haggle, paid cash. they had me waiting quite a while they prepped car but that was fine. they gave me temp plates and said they would send me plates when they got them. 3 days ago my temp ran out. I have called 20+ times and either get VM or automated box and no one calls back. Yesterday I finally got a nice man who said he would find out status and call me back with in the hour to let me know where in the process they were. It has been 24+ and still no call. I have 10lled 10 times today nicely asking to speak with someone and I have either been hung up on put on hold for 15 min then hung up on or transferred to voicemail. I cannot drive car as it is not registered. It is obvious that this dealership does not have their act together I should have guessed that when the manager at Subaru and Hyundai were yelling and screaming at each other making a scene when I bought the car. I would not will not do business with them again. Funny thin is I have to buy another car in 3 months so they loose also.

Car salesman

by from Jersey city,NJ |

Wow okay took my niece to get a car i heard about all the advertisement at Hyudia in Jersey city very crowded but Jose greeted us as we pulled up great hospitality .Very honest this guy works miracle with a smile he came through my niece is driving off the lot brand new car really wasn't expecting it thanks so much Jose Terrero. Very professional.Web will see you soon Jose Thanks for helping my niece your survey page is more difficult cannot put excellent service in oh wow Cynthia Brown

BUSINESS OWNER

by from Jersey City |

GEORGE DID GREAT JOB ON MY NEW CAR. THE PROCESS BUING THE CAR WAS QUICK AND EASY IN HUDSON SUBARU WITH MY SALES REP GEORGE TOO.

My Experience

by from Livingston, NJ |

A very good experience buying car from Hudson Subaru. Mr. Kene Reeves was very nice and helpful. Got the expected price for my new Crosstrek. I will recommend Hudson Subaru again. And thanks again to Mr. Kene to help me to purchase my new car.

Amazing Deal by Joey manuel in Hudson Subaru

by from Jersey City, New Jersey |

Awesome service by Joey Manual. He has been patient all along the transaction and we have entered the showrrom to buy a used car and out of the showroom with a Brand new forester. We are very happy

Great Buying Experience!

by from Jersey City, NJ |

Buying process was superior! Joey Manuel was professional, very knowledgeable and helped us to lease the car that we thought would not be affordable. We are so happy!!!

fantastic experience

by from kearny,nj |

went to the dealership looking for a used Subaru and was met at the lot by Joey manuel. I have read about him in the rewiews before and it didn't dissapoint. he was very calm, patient and infirmative.he works with you throughout the process and doesn't enforce anything upon you. next time you go to this dealer, I highly recommend seeking Joey out.

Awesome Service!! Thanks John!

by from Bronx NY |

We received great service purchasing a used vehicle from Hudson Subaru, with John Rodriguez. John was knowledge about the vehicle and the process and most of all he was not pushy or a nightmare sales person. I highly recommend Hudson Subaru for your new or used car needs and don't forget to ask for John. He worked with me to get the best deal for my money.

Joey Survey

by from Union,NJ |

Joey is very courteous and kind. He has great amount of patience in explaining the car I'm buying I will make sure my relatives and friends will come to see him to buy their next car Joey is an asset to your company He deserves a raise!!! Maria Espiritu