Hudson Hyundai/Subaru

977 Communipaw Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07304

New 888-689-4932
Used 888-447-1970
Service 866-803-5323

Hudson Hyundai is currently having our "Winter SALES Event!!!"

2nd car purchase from Hudson hyundai

by from Hamburg nj |

Thank you for da great service and beautiful 2015 sonata. Thank you Imran Joey and maurice

Great Service

by from Jersey City, NJ |

Everyone at the dealership was great , Joey Sergio and Mo.

Great Service

by from Jersey city Nj |

The service was great i was extremely comfortable i brought a 2015 Hyundai sonata. I love the car i love the warranties on the vehicle and was clean and gassed up ready to go.

great experience

by from jersey city nj |

They are always on top of everything. But me as a customer, i always manage to follow up if they didn't. So far things are going great. I just hope that it continues.

Great Experience!

by from Jersey City, NJ |

I purchased a new Legacy from Hudson Subaru. My salesman, George Too, was very helpful throughout the buying process. George was very professional and knowledgeable! He was able to explain all the the features of the car and answer any questions that I had. I would highly recommend this dealership and George Too to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle!

What NIGHTMARE!

by from Warwick, NY |

The worst post purchase customer service. People don't return calls and don't deliver what they promise.

Subaru Forester

by from Hillside, NJ |

We went to Hudson Subaru last 10/25/14 to look for a Forester, we met Chito E.as our sales agent. He explained to us regarding our discount and options we have in the car, but there was a problem with the color cause they don't have the color that I like, but he explains to me in a nice way and he was not pushy, he showed and explained to us, all the options we got in the car and we were satisfied. Chito is a good sales agent , honest and direct to the point, he is an asset to your company. I will recommend him to my friends and family.

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

by from WESTBURY,NY |

I lost my original Hyundai Elantra 2006 to a drunk driver. I was so upset and even more upset at having to go car shopping, everyone hates the pushy sales people at dealerships and used car lots. I looked around on auto trader and found a few cars I liked at Hudson Hyundai. I live out in long island and my family and I made the trip to NJ. When we arrived at the dealership we were met by George. He wasn't pushy at all, very friendly. He was patient and kind as I looked at over 3-4 cars and test drove each one. He never pushed us or made us feel we had to hurry. He was great at explaining each cars pros and cons. I finally feel in love with a Hyundai 2013 Elantra (just like my old car was only newer). We met with Greg later on to help me with financing and pricing. Greg was amazing, he worked hard at getting me approved and making my dream come true. He was honest, caring, and supportive. Hudson Hyundai made us feel like family, they treated us as if we were a long time friend. It was a great experience and worth the trip from long island to NJ. I couldn't be more happy with my new car. If you are tired of pushy sales people and dead ends go to Hudson Hyundai they will make your dreams come true, you are part of a family the second you walk in the door! These are the reasons I will ALWAYS be a Hyundai motor corp consumer. Best customer service, sales, and price around.

Great Experience!

by from New York |

I had a great experience buying my first car. Steve Katz was incredibly friendly and helpful throughout the process. He was able to answer all of my questions and followed up immediately with the few he did not know straightaway. Overall I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend.

2015 Hyundai Elantra purchase

by from Jersey City, NJ |

Initially, I had been researching used cars. I went there after visiting another dealership as I had narrowed my search down to two specific cars. Hudson Hyundai offered me the exact amount I believed my trade-in was worth based on my research. And quite frankly, the previous dealership was not the greatest experience. My salesman Ulises Puig was a pleasure. While the vehicle I went there to see was no longer available, Ulises walked around their lot with me in the rain looking for alternatives both new and used. I ultimately settled on a new 2015 Elantra. He was VERY patient with me. Maurice Lyle was very thorough in explaining everything I was signing and answered all the questions I had during that process. I don't claim to know a whole lot about purchasing cars and in hindsight, probably should have negotiated a bit more but considering my needs I'm completely satisfied with the whole experience and would recommend you consider them the next time you're shopping for a vehicle.

great sales team, very accommodating, hard working

by from Jersey City |

high priority of customer service. very accommodating to the needs of the customer. Sales consultant John Rodriguez was a class act and really took care of our needs and made it as easy as possible to purchase the best vehicle that was the right fit for us. Extremely professional, courteous, and hard working. 100%. This was the best dealership to work with in the area, and the biggest reason was because John treated us so well.