Hudson Hyundai/Subaru

977 Communipaw Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07304

New 888-689-4932
Used 888-447-1970
Service 866-803-5323

Hudson Hyundai is currently having our "Summer Sales Extravaganza"

Great environment

by from Belleville NJ |

I recently shopped around for a new car I wanted something sporty so I stopped by at Hyundai of Hudson and wanted to check out the new genesis I was being helped by a sales rep by the name of Sergio . Very friendly gentleman he was willing to work with my credit and help me get the best deal to my convenience . I would recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to head over to Hudson hyndai in jersey city off route 440 and 1&9

Scam Artist

by from Burlington nj |

This place is horrible!! I'm still trying to figure how are they selling cars that the mechanic can't fix if something goes wrong. I have only had the car for a months and and it already has engine and transmission issues but yet the service center says there is nothing they can do. These guys are nothing but crooks in polos. I called to the service center and asked if these issues can be fixed since I just purchased the car and the service manager tells me "it's your car now you have to keep up with the maintenance" I could see if I had the car for years but the sales associate Ron promised these issues would be fixed. This place really shouldn't even be in business with the high lack of integrity there.

Great place to buy a car!!

by from New Brunswick, NJ |

I was shopping for a 2013 Hyundai Sonata and the place had great offers for people with bad credit. To be honest I felt funny about it but I'm glad I went to Hyundai Subaru in Jersey City. I was being helped by a sales rep by the name of John Rodriguez. And he made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Took his time to show you step by step from trading in your car plus value. The interest rate value and break it down for you. A lot of dealerships don't do that at all. So from trading in my 2010 Honda Accord to the car I always wanted was a plus for me. I would truly recommend going to Hyundai Subaru . Because if they help me with my credit situation. I know they can help you. Thank you John for everything!!

Bad service

by from Bayonne |

After they had given me the appointment and I went there, they discovered that the car has been sold !! Note that the last time they contacted me was 30 min. Before the appointment and they told me that your car is ready for a test drive.

Customer Service and Sales

by from North Bergen NJ |

Johan RIvas was excellent no pushing or sales pressure....He and his manager total professionals!!This is my second care from the dealership....they work to get yo your car.

by from Jersey City, NJ |

Joey was a fantastic saleman. Made me feel comfortable. gave me a very good discount, i just could not refuse. all the people at hudson was very knowledgeable about the product. answered all my questions fully.

Good Job Mohammed

by from Jersey City NJ |

Our sales consultant, Mohammed Ansari, was fantastic. He really knew about Hyundai and the cars that are offered. He was friendly hand so helpful in helping us choose our next car. He even went out of his way to find and pick up my car because they didn't have my car in the color I wanted in stock. Definetly i ll come back to buy my next car.

Best Subaru dealership we found

by from Brooklyn, NY |

We went to four different Subaru dealerships in our process of buying a new car, and this was by far the best one. It was clean and organized, everyone was respectful, and the salesman we worked with -- Chito -- was straightforward, honest, nice, and easy to work with. They also offer a lifetime warranty for engine and transmission on new Subarus that few other dealerships offer. Overall it was a great, smooth process and I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a Subaru!

Great Experience

by from Fort lee nj |

I Stopped by Hudson Hyundai, I did not really know exactly what i ws looking for. Shammar Thomas Actually found the perfect car for me. After test driving I thought i was in love with the sonata. I thought it would be price but the numbers worked out really well. Shammar Made the experience absolultey amazing, I had a great Sales Guy and he explained everything to me I am going to send everyone i know to Hudson Hyundai!