Hudson Nissan

Service 888-369-7302

Ask For Leon For I-Special

Great service

by from Jersey City, NJ |

Though I didn't buy a car from them, they were very good to work with. Had they had something that was just a bit closer to what I was looking for, I would've been happy to work with them; they did have some viable candidates. They were friendly, professional, and open to working with us. I'd certainly go back to them in the future, and will probably use them in any case for any servicing needs.

excellent experience

by from Jersey City |

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Hudson Nissan in general but also specifically to the fin. manager Mr. Ramos and to the great help I received from the sales rep Durgesh. It's been 14 years since i last purchased a car and we all know how dreadful and frustrating it can be. Durgesh was absolutely knowledgeable about not only the car i ultimately purchased but the other 5 that I was interested in. He was extremely cordial and not at all aggressive in trying to sell a car. And when a got done in Mr. Ramos's office I came out only with what I wanted, not the kitchen sink as well. Thank you Hudson Nissan for the only great experience i had in purchasing my 6th car.

Best Dealer Ever

by from East Orange, New Jersey |

The best place ever!!! Omar, Doreen, Caesar, and Ali made this super comfortable. They didn't feed me any lies just to get me to buy the car that I was able to get the same day. They were very personable, and have great customer service. Although my situation was a little difficult, because they were getting out of the nightmare car that I was dealing with I was able to get a new car that same night, and drive off the lot feeling like there was a weight lifted off of my shoulders. I feel like I got a great deal, and I didn't feel like I was being pressured into something that I didn't want or need. It was great to feel like someone was actually listening to you, and that they actually care about what kind of car that you want. They work with you not against you, and they make you feel great with the purchase you are making. I can honestly say that I will recommend them to all of my friends and family, and that they have made a customer for life!!

Nice cars

by from Linden,NJ |

I went to look at a car they said was on the lot, and when i got there it wasn't. I told them my price range and they were offering cars $2000.00 more tnan I wanted to spend.

Nice cars

by from Linden,NJ |

Buyer's opinion

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Shopped for a used SUV, received sufficient amount of buying experience cooperation, pretty happy, considering that my car was not even Nissan, they kept me pretty happy in terms buying/servicing.