Hudson Toyota

599 State Rt 440, Jersey City, NJ 07305

New 888-447-8370 New 888-447-8370
Used 888-662-3059 Used 888-662-3059
Service 888-886-0682 Service 888-886-0682

The #1 Volume Toyota Dealership in the Northeast, come see why!

Excellent experience highly recommend this dealer

by from Northern NJ |

I just leased a 2013 Corolla S from Hudson Toyota 3 weeks ago and had such a great experience! My salesman Jose R. was awesome and had exactly what I was looking for with the options and color. They also took my trade in with no problem (I left another dealership because they wouldn't take my trade in and were rude). Everything from their customer service to closing the deal was such a pleasure for my 1st new car experience. I would highly recommend this dealership if you're looking for a smooth and pleasant experience. So happy with my new Corolla!

November 9, 2013

That's awesome Shell we hope you are still enjoying your new Corolla. We always rely on customer's feedback to determine what direction we are going in but we particularly enjoy feedback such as yours. I will forward this information onto the general manager so that Jose gets the recognition he deserves for a job well done. Thanks again and we really appreciate your business. Clarice Miller Customer Relations Manager

Great experience. Salesman was extremely helpful.

by from Madisonville, KY |

Very pleased with purchasing experience. Salesman was extremely helpful. We were please with the financing arrangements made and extremely pleased with our purchase.

November 30, 2015

Rav4 fan, Thanks so much for your positive feedback of our dealership. Welcome to the Hudson Toyota family! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Best, Hudson Toyota

I LOVE MY CAR!!!!! Hudson Toyota is the best!

by from Central City KY |

I went to a sales event just to look around, not really thinking of getting anything. They had a young salesman, Micah G. Perdue, who came to our table and asked if we were interested in getting a new vehicle. We told him that we might be interested and after asking some questions, he said he had just the car. When he drove up in the bright red 2012 Dodge Caliber, I fell in love but figured we could not afford it. After taking a test drive, I really wanted it so Micah went to check on financing. We had told him what we could comfortably afford and he kept trying until he got it to that figure. I drove home in my new car that afternoon! I have been using the services of Hudson for years and the whole staff is always wonderful!!!! I highly recommend them for purchase of a vehicle or service.

November 15, 2015

Annie, Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! We are so happy to hear that Micah provided you with professional customer service and was able to answer all of your questions. We hope you are enjoying your new Dodge Caliber! Sincerely, Hudson Toyota

Highly recommend going to Hudson Toyota

by from Bayonne NJ |

I purchased my first Toyota Corolla at this location in 2004. I just purchased my second Toyota here as well. The sales person i had Edward C. was personable, professional and knowledgeable with taking care of me and what i needed as a returning customer. I highly recommend Hudson Toyota for your next vehicle purchase.

Wonderful experience

by from East Brunswick, NJ |

Car buying is usually my least favorite activity, however this time was a pleasure. Both the sales person (Mario Diogo) and the finance manager (Warren Lustig) made the process so pleasant and easy. They were patient, informative and helpful. Jenny De Lacruz finished off the final details with her bubbly friendly personality. In the future I won't dread car shopping. I will just go to Hudson Toyota.

Excellent Experience !!

by from "Jersey City NJ" |

My Sales Buddy was Jose Paneto, He is a very nice guy, devoted time on us, Explained everything about the Car and the dealership. HE is the Man if you are planing to buy from Hudson Toyota.

HUDSON TOYOTA

by from NORTH BERGEN NJ 07047 |

I bought my 3rd car from hudson toyota , I highly prefer to go hudson toyota first than any other dealer in the area , friendly and polite customer service , my sales rep. Renny Tierras were very polite , patience and helpful sales person I have experienced .

Worst experience

by from Jersey City |

Worst experience and would never go here again. I wish I had saw Gerald who I hear is a really good salesmen but instead I got Sammy. Horrible! Arrogant, aggressive and said things you should never say to potential buyers. Elvis appeared to be to busy to help anyone out.

Great service fast and enjoyable experience

by from Jersey city nj |

If you need a car pls see mr Guzman at Hudson Toyota you love the experience and you will thank me

Hudson Toyota -best salesman -Michael Hakim

by from new jersey |

i dealt with Michael Hakim at Hudson Toyota. He was the best salesman i have ever dealt with. I was happy with my deal trading in one car for another. i highly recommend him. I will be referring friends to him. He made the difficult decision of buying a car much easier. thank you Michael. Chris R