Hudson Toyota

New 888-447-8370
Used 888-662-3059
Service 888-886-0682

#1 Volume Dealership in the Northeast

Excellent experience highly recommend this dealer

by from Northern NJ |

I just leased a 2013 Corolla S from Hudson Toyota 3 weeks ago and had such a great experience! My salesman Jose R. was awesome and had exactly what I was looking for with the options and color. They also took my trade in with no problem (I left another dealership because they wouldn't take my trade in and were rude). Everything from their customer service to closing the deal was such a pleasure for my 1st new car experience. I would highly recommend this dealership if you're looking for a smooth and pleasant experience. So happy with my new Corolla!

November 8, 2013

That's awesome Shell we hope you are still enjoying your new Corolla. We always rely on customer's feedback to determine what direction we are going in but we particularly enjoy feedback such as yours. I will forward this information onto the general manager so that Jose gets the recognition he deserves for a job well done. Thanks again and we really appreciate your business. Clarice Miller Customer Relations Manager

Leased a camry and I loved the experience!

by from jersey City, NJ |

The place had a great setup, the car salesman was great and helped me through a difficult decision. I thought I was walking into a rejection, instead I was helped and walked out of the lot with the vehicle I needed. Great experience, I would always go back to them, they have earned a loyal customer.

Great place the staff was great in service

by from Bronx NY |

The Customer service was on point direct and very helpfull

don t waste your time at this place

by from hudson toyota in jersey city,nj |

rude sales man with no knowledge of his product.i see them responding to peoples reviews...... my friend, instead of keep apologizing to people for there bad experiences at your place,why dont de something about it.....hire good people who wants to work,provide good training for your sales people ,teach your management team a real leadership.....a bad customer service kills businesses. you know what ? believe it or not i went back to eat in restaurants that served an ok food not great.....but i went back there because the people were nice..... people can buy cars any where,your job is to give them a reason to choose you..... this is just my opinion......think about it.

2013 toyota rav-4 XLE

by from Irvington NJ |

We walked into route 22 toyota just shopping for a car. We met Ider Vivas, who welcomed us, greeted and invited us in. Explained into details all the options and cars that were available. We were not ready to buy. But his knowledge and explanation of the car convinced us from window shoppers into buyers. He is very skilfull and knowlegeable and we will like to recomend him for any promotions should any be available.

Don't waste your time with this joint

by from Somerset, MA |

Lazy sales person - didn't return phone return phone calls or email messages. When finally got a hold of her and asked about the best deal she could offer (granted it was on a used car), she said she'd have her sales manager call me back - which never happened. I'm was looking to buy a vehicle. I'm surprised this joint survives based on other's experiences and my own!

Great experience !

by from Jersey city, Nj |

I recently purchased a certified used 2013Scion TC from Hudson Toyota and my experience there was way better than what I had expected it to be. Walking in I expected to be stressed out and for this to be a long grueling process trying to buy my car but it was very smooth and went extremely well. Chris Pena made purchasing my first car an amazing experience. From the start of test driving it and learning all the features and showing me everything about the car, to him Sitting down and actually listening to my budget financially. He heard what I had to say and actually cared about getting me the car I wanted so badly instead of being all about the sale like other salesmen I've come in contact with at other places. He went over all my options and helped me do what was best to get me the car and by the end of the day I drove off in the car I had dreamed of. Thank you so much Chris. You made buying my first car easy and a great experience.

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

by from New York |

I bought my very first car at the Hudson Toyota dealership in Jersey City last weekend. I had the most amazing experience and would highly recommend anyone seeking to buy a car to go to this location. My salesperson was Johanny Ramos. She was a complete professional, knowledgeable and made me feel at ease during this process. I never thought it possible to buy a new car because my credit history was very poor. But she continued to work with me and we were able to come up with a reasonable finance plan. Thank you Johanny?you for showing me that all things are possible if you have faith.

The Nasty Manager!!!!!!!!!

by from New jersey |

They don't know how to treat customers. Worst dealership I have ever been to.

November 9, 2013

We would like to apologize for your experience with our Sales Department. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to apologize and connect with you directly to address your concerns. Would you mind providing your contact information so that I can contact you or you can reach me directly at 201-324-2037 via email at clarice.miller@penskeautomotive.com. I look forward to speaking to you. Clarice Miller

The Worst Expierence

by from Ellenwood, Ga |

I went to look at the 1998 Mercury Village after the sale person states that vehicle was not sold. When i got there i was greeted by Micheal which he was very nasty and disrespectful. Micheal went and retrieved the key to the vehicle than we walked lot to lot to the vehicle than i find out the vehicle was not even there. Then my girl friend asked Micheal do they have any honda's for sale, he said no. We left and went back to Queens, New York. The trip there was a waste of time and money. I had to pay for gas and toll. If the sale person was nice i would have look at another vehicle to buy because i needed another vehicle ASAP because i junked my old vehicle the same day that i traveled to the dealer. My propose was to buy another vehicle that day. I am in a position to buy brand new, but i don't want a brand new vehicle until winter is over

November 9, 2013

We would like to apologize for your experience with our Sales Department. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to apologize and connect with you directly to address your concerns. Would you mind providing your contact information so that I can contact you directly? Your experience is of the utmost importance to us and I am anxious to hear what happened. I can also be reached directly at 201-324-2037 or via email at clarice.miller@penskeautomotive.com. I look forward to speaking to you. Clarice Miller- Customer Relations Manager

Worst experience

by from Elmwood park |

Just bought a cpo car here the other day. Salesman, Tayo, is very rude and unhelpful. Lacked basic toyota knowledge and didn't care to please a customer. I was immediately greeted by him with an attitude and disinterest. He was unwilling to resolve simple issues with the 4 month old car. He wouldn't provide car mats or missing interior pieces. General manager is also the same. Easy to see why the workers have the same attitude. Not willing to budge on prices. Very unreasonable. The dealership is very packed with more the 10 salesmen waiting at the lot to run desperately to potential buyers cars. Very awkward experience all together. Not pleasant to say the least. I would neverrrrrr recommend this dealer to a buyer unless you want a headache. Extremely poor customer service.