Metro Honda

540 Rt 440 N, Jersey City, NJ 07305

New 888-229-6458
Used 888-702-8965
Service 866-710-8829

A great experience thanks to salesman Mike Booker!

by from Staten Island, NY |

I had an excellent experience at Metro Honda in Jersey City. I had done the research and contacted a number of dealerships and was prepared to visit many of them this weekend but I was incredibly lucky to walk in and be helped by Mike Booker. He is an amazing salesman. He knows his business and doesn't play around. He was fair and really friendly and explained everything. I have bought a number of cars over the years and this was the best sales experience I've ever had. No joke. I felt like he really wanted to get me the best deal possible. See Mike Booker if you want a fair deal and someone who is just a pleasure to work with. I love my new Civic, got a good price for my trade-in, and I can highly recommend Mike and Metro Honda to everyone.

Super Satisfied, HAPPY CUSTOMER

by from Hoboken NJ |

I had an excellent experience with Nick C. & Madison, they are great here! I was refereed by a friend who guaranteed I'd drive away with a new car :) I went in that day just to browse and get some quotes on used cars, long story short...great customer service, patience, and priority got me a brand new Honda that was extremely affordable and we'll worth it! I didn't feel pressured used or over priced at all. The process couldn't have been any easier there was absolute no hassle I MEAN IT give them a try they work well with everyone ....the friend who referred me makes triple my salary and things still went as we'll for me as they did for here, I'm trying my best to express the eagerness to just trust them & give Nicholas a chance he's excellent, I have visited dealers in the past and no experience came close to the sincerity and service you will get here. Also thanks to Manager Sammy for assuring we were well taken care of!!! Thanks guys at Metro Honda Jersey City żżż

Worst customer service ever

by from Jersey City, NJ |

Purchased a used Nissan Sentra 2009 model car first which I had to return it in a month as it had starting problem even after they fixed it three times (I only drove it only twice during the time I had the car, from Metro Honda to home and back to Metro Honda). Metro Honda agreed to take back the care and to go for a different car. So went a new Honda Accord LX and the sale was completed. Note: My old care was taken as trade in not like replacement and adjusting the money. I lost $3000 in this trade (which were dealer chare, GAP coverage etc?). My worst experience was with the cancellation of extended warranty that I took for the Honda Car with Honda Car, which was handled by ?Antonio Olivo?. The actual processing time by Honda Care to dispatch you check is only week from the date the filled form is submitted with odometer. I got my check only after 4 months after multiple followup and visit to Metro Honda. Antonio Olivo never returned any of my call. Was able to reach him after 10 days to get an update as I did not receive my check after one and half months from the date I submitted but he refused to give the contact details of the person who submits the filled form for me to get and update and he also cannot do anything as his work is also (fill the form and submit to her). Finally he agreed to get an update and requested me to call back at 2:00 PM and again was not able to reach him or any of the branch manager over call for the next 10 days. Finally when I got Antonio over call this was his response: Why do you keep filling my voice mail and don?t call me back again. You can speak with my manager. So he has intentionally avoided my call and delayed the process. This was the worst of all. For almost 2 and half months the form was not submitted and they did not listen to me when I checked with Honda Care and said that they have not received the form. Finally I got the cancellation form Honda Care representation and filled it and went to Metro Hond to get the odometer form so that I can submit myself (submission is very simple scan the filled form and email it). That when I believe actually they submitted the form and gave me copy of the submitted details. But again they made mistake, filled up different cancellation date which exceeded 60 days free cancellation limit instead of actual cancellation date that I clearly specified. Metro Honda deducted $240 instead of giving me the full payment, Which I informed to one the branch manager and they agreed to pay $240 but still I have not received the check from $240 and it has crossed 6 weeks. Again I have to go and check with them directly. Also they marked the check to be returned to the back instead of me, which I have filled correct selected in my form (selected the option to return to me). This again caused a delay of addition 3 weeks as the check was returned back to Hond Care by the back. I was not able to visit Metro Hond immediately as work hours are different. So my advise is to visit Metro Honda directly if your call is not returned in a day or so.

Great Service

by from Neptune NJ |

I've bought vehicles from other car dealers but Metro Honda is above the rest. The sales rep treated me with respect and the loan process was very smooth. My sales rep Michael Booker was the best .Thanks guys for making it so easy to get into my used car.

Great Service Dept

by from JC, NJ |

Brought my accord in for service and wad treated fairly and professionally. I though I would be pay more through the dealer but that wasn't the case.

Failure to honor listing price.

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Attempted to purchase vehicle stock no. CAO19472 for listed price. According to sales person, the dealership had this vehicle for six days. I then received a call from a person stated that he was the used car sales manager. He advised me the advertised price was wrong and he couldn't honor the advertised price. I felt if they had the vehicle for six days the advertised price should have been corrected or honored.

Excellent Service

by from Jersey City, NJ |

Second time getting a car at Metro Honda. Michael Booker is an awesome guy, looked out to make sure I got the best deal possible.

Great customer service rep

by from Bayonne NJ |

I had really good experience buying my 2014 Honda Civic. The rep Jesus Alaverz helped me with my new car. He told me what my options are and even asked me what type of payments was I looking for to help. I would recommend him to anyone who's a first time buyer looking for a new car.

Nice people, great service!!

by from Jersey City |

I've bought vehicles from other car dealers on route 440 but Metro Honda is head and shoulders above the rest. The people treated me with respect and honesty and the loan process was very smooth. My sales rep Albie was the best but Im sure they're all that nice. Thanks guys for making it so easy to get into my new truck.

Thank You Metro Honda.

by from Hoboken NJ |

Extremely Pleased with the service received at Metro Honda! Luis Martinez was extremely helpful and worked with John Castellanos to ensure we could purchase the vehicle I wanted at a price I could afford. Lucky me, I drove off from Metro Honda in my gorgeous CRV and enjoyed the car buying process made simple by Luis and John. Thank you guys, I am thrilled with the car and not overwhelmed with the payment!!!!!!!

Stress free purchase

by from Jersey City,NJ |

Recent visit to the dealership was stress free with the help of Henry Ong.