Metro Honda

Used 888-702-8965
Service 866-710-8829

Great service, friendly awesome

by from Jersey city |

They are a good dealer.., awesome and friendly people..

Great Service

by from Neptune NJ |

I've bought vehicles from other car dealers but Metro Honda is above the rest. The sales rep treated me with respect and the loan process was very smooth. My sales rep Michael Booker was the best .Thanks guys for making it so easy to get into my used car.

Great Service Dept

by from JC, NJ |

Brought my accord in for service and wad treated fairly and professionally. I though I would be pay more through the dealer but that wasn't the case.

Failure to honor listing price.

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Attempted to purchase vehicle stock no. CAO19472 for listed price. According to sales person, the dealership had this vehicle for six days. I then received a call from a person stated that he was the used car sales manager. He advised me the advertised price was wrong and he couldn't honor the advertised price. I felt if they had the vehicle for six days the advertised price should have been corrected or honored.

Excellent Service

by from Jersey City, NJ |

Second time getting a car at Metro Honda. Michael Booker is an awesome guy, looked out to make sure I got the best deal possible.

Great customer service rep

by from Bayonne NJ |

I had really good experience buying my 2014 Honda Civic. The rep Jesus Alaverz helped me with my new car. He told me what my options are and even asked me what type of payments was I looking for to help. I would recommend him to anyone who's a first time buyer looking for a new car.

Nice people, great service!!

by from Jersey City |

I've bought vehicles from other car dealers on route 440 but Metro Honda is head and shoulders above the rest. The people treated me with respect and honesty and the loan process was very smooth. My sales rep Albie was the best but Im sure they're all that nice. Thanks guys for making it so easy to get into my new truck.

Thank You Metro Honda.

by from Hoboken NJ |

Extremely Pleased with the service received at Metro Honda! Luis Martinez was extremely helpful and worked with John Castellanos to ensure we could purchase the vehicle I wanted at a price I could afford. Lucky me, I drove off from Metro Honda in my gorgeous CRV and enjoyed the car buying process made simple by Luis and John. Thank you guys, I am thrilled with the car and not overwhelmed with the payment!!!!!!!

Stress free purchase

by from Jersey City,NJ |

Recent visit to the dealership was stress free with the help of Henry Ong.

Fantastic

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

Metro Honda is fantastic! If you're shopping for a car or will shop for a car in the future, you can't miss Metro Honda. They will give you what you want, they will work with your needs... and they will get you going in no time. Metro Honda don't want their customers leave their location feeling at a lost. Instead, they make sure you are completely satisfied. Visit Metro Honda and bless yourself with your dream car.

Great customer service.

by from Jersey City NJ |

My experience at Metro Honda was a pleasant one, I initially spoke to a young lady by the name of Michelle Pincay. I explained to her exactly what I was looking for and she gave me a list of cars she thought would suit my needs. She then directed me to a gentlemen by the name Albi Rivera, he took me on a walk through of the car lot and showed me the cars I was interested in. It was a pretty easy going process thanks to your customer service rep and sales person, over all it was a better experience than I expected it to be. Thank you, Carlos Diaz.