Route 23 Automall

1301 State Rt 23, Butler, NJ 07405

New 888-708-5802
Used 877-262-8836
Service 888-697-1907

Service Builds Sales and Customer for life.

QUEEN B

by from oak ridge nj |

Recently bought our 2009 Ford Edge from Lenny, let me first start by saying I made an appt with the Sales Manager Joe Navarra upon arriving at the dealership I was greated by Mr. Navarra they had the vehicle up front for me. Lenny listend to everything me and my husband had to say not your tipicle used car salesman agreed on a deal very quickly was in and out with our new vehicle in less than 1 hr. JOE AND LENNY YOU GUYS NAILED IT!!!!!Everyone should go see Mr Navarra and Lenny you wont regret it the best deal in town and the best people in the business

Not really sure anymore!

by from pompton lakes, NJ |

I have neem dealing with the dealership since I bought my 1st vehicle when I was 17. I have been to the dealership 4 times in the past week due to the salesman and finance manager that I had not returning my calls. I really do not this either of the 2 have any customer service skills at all. They both do not return calls or want to help you when you go to the showroom. I waited 3 hours with my 3 kids to speak with finance to see what was going on with getting me into another vehicle. Being a customer for over 15 years, you would think they would want to keep you happy with their dealership.

August 15, 2014

Hello Ford Nut from Pompton Lakes N.J.My name is Steven Secor in charge of customer care. I would love the opportunity to help you. Please contact me at the dealership, 973-838-0800 exit 200. we do value you as a customer and would not want to lose you. Thank you and I will wait to hear from you.

LEASE ENDED TREATED LIKE GARBAGE

by from Butler, NJ |

Route 23 Auto Mall was pleasant when I purchased the lease on my Nissan Maxima, however when my lease was over and I needed to return the car everything was different. I purchased my lease at Route 23 Auto Mall in NJ and then moved to Rhode Island. However when my lease term was over, I returned my car back to Route 23 Auto Mall where I originally purchased the car. Once a customer always a customer, think again! Route 23 Auto Mall lied about willingness of returning out -of-state license plates to the DMV and instead sales person Lenny kept them in their desk drawer. This action resulted in property tax from Rhode Island for 3 months when I no longer had the car. Returning the plates to RI DMV is the only indicator to stop property tax from being generated. I am seeking $148 from dealership to cover the time frame (June ? August) where I no longer owned the car, but was being charged taxes because salesperson kept the plates in their office and had me believe they were going to mail them back to Rhode Island. When I complained to Route 23 Auto Mall, I was given no consideration by the salesperson Lenny, office manager Wayne, office manager Ruth, and instead treated like a bothersome customer. #Route23automall #Nissanlease #Nissancustomerservice #Nissancomplaint #NJNissandealers

August 13, 2014

Unfortunately some consumers use social media as a way to coherst a company to give them what they are not entitled too. Our sales staff informed you to return the plates to the dept of motor vehicle and to retain the receipt as required by law the day you dropped off the lease. We do not return Motor vehicle Plates. It is Our store policy that all plates are returned to the customer to protect there identity and privacy. The license plates are the customers personal property and D.M.V. demands they be returned when not in use. We value you as a customer, our responsibility is to protect you. We are following the guidelines of the Dept. of motor vehicle for your protection and ours.

2014 Murano Lease

by from Wanaque, NJ |

We Went to Nissan on Friday, July 25 and leased a 2014 Nissan Murano. All I can say is we received A+ service from start to finish. Our salesman Emilio Sullivan was so impressive, he made us feel like family, not customers. We got a great deal and a great feeling that we were appreciated by all of the staff. Thank you also to Craig VanBaulen, who made this deal possible. Needless to say we will be repeat customers for years to come.

August 15, 2014

July congrat's on your new vehicle. Thank you for the very nice review. Please remember to take advantage of your free oil changes and free tire rotations. Please let us know if we can help you in the future. Thank you Steven Secor

One of the best dealers

by from Rutherford, NJ |

One of the best dealers I have done business with. I was searching for a specific vehicle for quite some time. After being played around with by other dealerships, I took a longer drive to Butler. The customer service is amazing. They went out of their way to find me the specific vehicle I was looking for. I would recommend them to everyone.

August 15, 2014

Adam it was our pleasure helping you find the exact car you wanted.We want to Thank you for choosing us. Please remember to use you 4 free oil changes and 4 free tire rotations. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Thank you Steven Secor customer care manager.

completely mislead and dissappointed

by from Vernon, NJ |

After discussing things with the finance manager, the loan pymts were going to be a bit too high for me so I left. However the next day the salesman called me and said would you accept if I can get them at X amt for your monthly pymt and I said yes, he said he would get back to me and he did to say "when do you want to pick up your car" and I was so excited and said tomorrow!! However when I went there expecting to drive home in my new vehicle, I was told that they could not do the deal that I was quoted over the phone on tues and that he should not have told me that until he spoke with the finance manager who was out on Tues. Not sure who the salesman was with but he told me he was sitting with 2 people as we spoke ready to make a deal, he stated that one was the general manager, who said that he never spoke to anyone on Tues about this so again I was "mis" informed by the salesman. So I walked out empty handed and completely devastated. After trying to talk to general manager to make good on the misinformation that the salesman gave me he said they could not and it was a he said she said thing. Purchased 2 cars in the past here and paid both off early but I will never come here again.

New car

by from Bollomngdale, NJ |

This is the 4th vehicle we have gotten for my family in the past 3 years and everything was terrific. This one is a brand new Escape and Lenny was extremely helpful and professional. We had worked with Steve on the previous vehicles, but Steve recommended we work with Lenny since Steve was recently promoted and we were not at all disappointed. I had called the day before and Lenny had everything ready for me to review and test drive. We picked up the car next day shortly after visiting the showroom to finalize selection. Thanks and keep up the good work!!

July 28, 2014

Kathy I'm glad you had a great experience with Lenny. I always like to hear when my previous customers are happy with the service we provide.Always remember we and I personally will be here to help. Best of luck with the new Escape.

A wonderful out of town experience

by from Webster, NY |

After searching in and around the Rochester NY area and not finding what we wanted, we hit on the perfect used car for us, a 2013 Acura RDX. Initially I worked with Kara who helped provide me the information we needed and coordinate my transportation from airport to the dealership. Marcus was great in finding me and conversing along the way. He handed me off to Glenn who completed the deal with me. All in all a great experience from people who definitely wanted my car buying effort to be easy and fun. Thanks Route 23. Jack

July 28, 2014

Jack it was our pleasure. You made it a great experience for us too. This is a great way to show our customers that we care about each and every customer we touch. Whether you live out of state or next door we aim to please. Thank you and good luck with the Acura.

Truly Exceptional Service at Route 23 Automall

by from New Jersey |

I recently bought a new Nissan Rogue at Route 23 Automall in Butler, New Jersey. Our sales representative was PJ Flattery. PJ was one of the best sales reps I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with in terms of buying a new car. From the moment he contacted me about my inquiries to purchase a new car right through the delivery of the car, PJ was a truly exceptional sales rep. The facility in Butler is friendly and everyone was quite helpful there. I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever about Route 23 Automall. The one thing I don't like to do is to encounter a very pushy sales rep when I am shopping for a new car. PJ Flattery and Route 23 Automall were very respectful, courteous and understanding as to the type of vehicle I wanted to buy and how much I could afford to spend. PJ delivered everything I wanted and kept me within my budget. There's no question in my mind, if I ever need to buy another vehicle in the future, I would surely go back and do business again with PJ Flattery and Route 23 Auto Mall in Butler, New Jersey.

July 27, 2014

Elio this is our goal. Making your experience the best it can be. PJ and all of us here at RT 23 Automall would like to say Thank you.Please remember to take advantage of your free oil changes and free tire rotations. Best wishes with your new rogue.

First time buyer at Rt23

by from Poconos Pa. |

Had a great experance at Rt23 Sales people are nice and got a great deal..... Will shop there in the future for my next car

July 28, 2014

John best wishes with your new car. Thank you for the nice review. Please remember to take advantage of your free oil changes and free tire rotations. Good Luck and Thank you again.

Body shop...

by from Wayne, NJ |

I rarely write reviews on body shops since I do not use them often enough to develop an opinion but this is my exception. I have used the body shop at Route 23 Auto Mall three times for two vehicles...twice for my Green 2002 Eddy Bower Ford Explorer and once for my Black 2004 Volvo S60. I typically keep my vehicles for 200k miles but I maintain them mechanically. Finding a body shop that keeps them looking like new is a wonderful thing and Route 23's body shop is exceptional. The body shop is clean and modern with a paint booth that is space-age cool. The personnel are helpful and the work is flawless...yes...my vehicles came out like new. Dave of Wayne NJ

July 28, 2014

Dave we are very happy you decided to write your review. Your right not many people write one for the body shop. Mike Moore and his crew work hard at making sure the job gets done right.I hope you allows us the opportunity to help you with any automotive need you or anyone you know may have. Thank you