Route 23 Automall

1301 State Rt 23, Butler, NJ 07405

New 888-708-5802
Used 877-262-8836
Service 888-697-1907

Service Builds Sales and Customer for life.

The best ever!

by from Ridgewood, NJ |

It was the absolutely ultimate experience! Jason McKeown, the sales person assisting me, was totally professional and nice at the same time. I could not ask for a better service and would recommend this dealer to everyone!

AWSOME AND RELAXED

by from BUTLER NJ |

LENNY IS A PRO. ! JAMES WAS THE BEST!!! GOD BLESS HONEST PEOPLE...

Great Sales Work

by from Westwood, NJ |

After visiting another dealership it was discovering a new world when I got to Rt 23 Auto Mall. Jason M., my sales person did his best to make me feel that I was at the right place, which I think I was since I got a better car than I expected for my budget. It is wonderful to have a pleasant experience with a sales person instead of trying to fight a war and always be under pressure. Not at this place. I am sure anyone will have a similar experience, especially with Jason. Thanks.

Great Sales Experience

by from West Milford, NJ |

It is hard to find a fitting description of my experience at this dealership. My salesman, Jason McKeown treated me as an intelligent buyer with respect and understanding. He made certain that I felt good dealing with him, which I truly did. When things were being finalized he was able to move a little in response to what I thought was fair. Nothing was done behind closed doors - a very up-front and honest place. I am assuming that service will be similar.

Simply the best dealer and salesman

by from wantage, nj |

I dealt with Jason McKeown and Wayne Ford while purchasing my new car. I could not have asked for more service than what they gave me. My car is beautiful, and my payment is right! Come to this dealer and ask for Jason or Wayne to be treated well, and get a great deal! Thanks guys!

Just a great experience buying a car.

by from wayne, nj |

I just wanted to thank everyone at Rt 23, and my salesperson, Jason McKeown. This was a great experience buying a car, and Jason made everything easy. Every aspect was clear to me, and I understood everything, with nothing hidden from me. Jason was very upfront with everything. Thank you so much.

The nicest time buying a car!!!!

by from Wanaque, NJ |

I have to say, I remember buying cars in the past, and the complete torture that it was. This time was different. Jason McKeon made my time buying a car totally fun!! I got a great deal and was treated like a queen. Jason even got me lunch while I was waiting for the paperwork. He played with my children and made sure we were all comfortable. I can't believe that a car salesperson was so honest. Jason gave me a super deal, and I am driving my new car. And my kids keep asking to go back to the car place because they had so much fun!!! Jason is the best

Easy car buying. no pushy salesmen

by from Asbury nj |

This is the first I bought a car and the salesman didn't call and annoy me every day until sale was final. I liked not being pushed into buying something I didn't want. The sales man was also very patient with our circumstances. Everybody was very friendly and acted as though they were your friend. Very nice. Thanks guys

I wish every dealer was as good!!

by from Franklin Lakes, NJ |

I was literally blown away by the customer service I received when buying a car from this dealer! Everything went smooth and fast and before I knew it I was driving away in my new Nissan Altima happy as can be. Jason McKeown who guided me through entire process was extremely helpful and knowledgeable at all times. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone!!

Great Assistance and Great Service!

by from ringwood, nj |

I am so happy I made a switch over to Ford vehicles back in May. Steve Secor and the rest of the Route 23 Automall team could not have been more helpful while servicing my Edge. From calling to make my appointment for service to picking up my car, my questions were all answered. My salesman contacted me after my appointment was set to check in with me about my car and my mechanic, Tim, went over my car with me and let me knew when I would be due for service again. He answered my questions about driving in the winter months and any other concerns I had. I was notified and reminded of my appointment via email and was contacted various times throughout the day on updates of the work being done to my car. I am beyond happy and grateful for all of the team members of Route 23 Automall. Thank you!!

ROUTE 23 FORD - EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

by from Oakland, NJ |

Came back here for the excellent service provided in the past by Michael Luberto and worked with Michael, Fernando Pena, and Julian in effort to find a good deal and fit for my boyfriend and myself. Everyone was very helpful as I had expected and handled everything in a timely manner. They accomodated to our later schedules and stayed even after closing to make sure all of our questions were answered. Drove off in our new vehicle tonight and could not be happier! I would definitely recommend Route 23 Ford to anyone and if you get the chance to, meet Michael, Fernando, and Julian themselves. They will work super hard to exceed your wishes and expectations when it comes to choosing the right vehice. Thanks so much guys!