Route 23 Automall

1301 State Rt 23, Butler, NJ 07405

New 888-708-5802 New 888-708-5802
Used 877-262-8836 Used 877-262-8836
Service 888-697-1907 Service 888-697-1907

Service Builds Sales and Customer for life.

Highly recommended!

by from West New York, NJ |

Bought a certified pre-owned Maxima this past Friday. Eddie Cordero made the process enjoyable. He was not pushy and extremely helpful with everything. I will definitely be sending him some referrals! Excellent customer service and very professional dealership.

May 3, 2016

Thank you best of luck with the Maxima.

Service /sales

by from Ringwood new jersey |

I definitely recommend rt 23 automall. Good service good price. Friendly people. Salesman name Ricardo M. Is great. Go and you won't be sorry when buying a Ford.

May 4, 2016

Rick had a great time helping you with your purchase. Best wishes and Thank you

Great Experience, Great Service, friendly staff

by from kinnolen, nj |

I leased my Altima from Eddie, he was very helpful, although they did not have the color I wanted he reassured me that he could find it within a couple of days. Eddie kept me up to date on the status of my car, and he delivered it as stated. The experience was very pleasant.

November 24, 2015

Here at Route 23 Automall it's our pleasure to go the extra mile for our customers.All the best with your New Altima.

Friendly and helpful!

by from Elmwood PK, NJ |

Top notch customer service! Financing was painless! Went in looking for a certified used, left with a new Nissan Versa note. I look forward to dealing with them in the future.

November 24, 2015

Melvis congratulations!!! Best wishes with the New Versa Note. please contact us when your ready for your first free oil change. Hope you and yours have a safe and wonderful Holiday.

As always, AWESOME!

by from West Milford, NJ |

Recently returned to Route 23 Nissan to get my mom into a new car. Initial visit included viewing different vehicles and getting preliminary numbers and discussions about our particular situation. Very understanding and receptive, honest and patient - left with information requested - no pressure. Returned later in the week to discuss my own options already in a lease and wanting to refinance. Again, Craig (manager) and salesman (Eddie) reviewed my current situation and provided options and reasonable solutions to put me in a better financial position. When all was said and done, mom and I left at the end of the weekend with twin Altima's and are thrilled with our new vehicles!! The staff was very helpful and understanding and worked tirelessly to ensure we got the best deal! Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart! Always a pleasure :)

November 26, 2015

We love it when everything falls into place. Our goal is to make sure your happy with your experience. Craig and Eddie are a great combination for a winning team. Be safe and Happy Holidays.

Mary Apgar

by from sparta,nj |

I'm a senior citizen, and over the years have had a lot of bad experiences buying a new car.In fact, I never go alone instead take one of my sons for backup. I was pleasantly suprised that there was no pressure at all. In my mind, I knew what I could spend and was not going to go over my budget. Got the car I wanted, Nissan Rogue at a great price, it drives like a dream, and was very happy with the salesperson, Rich,

November 24, 2015

Mary Thank you for the kind words. Rich always works hard to satisfy his customers.Please remember to stop b in about 4 months for your free oil change. Happy Holidays.

Very Happy

by from Butler, NJ |

We recently bought a certified used car. We dealt with Corey in sales and Richie in finance, both were very knowledgeable, helpful, flexible and friendly. They explained options and answered all of our questions without being pushy. We were very happy with the service are very happy with our vehicle. I will go back to buy another car from them again.

August 5, 2015

Dear Xcited Thank you for the review. We truly work hard at making your visit to our dealership an enjoyable one. Please let us know if we can help down the road.

Great service

by from Kinnelon |

Good experience, the process was pretty fast, and I got the car that I wanted...

July 4, 2015

Love it. Short and sweet. Thank you for your review.

Horrible Customer Service

by from New Jersey |

I contacted this dealer where I just bought my new Nissan from and three times they said they would call me back with nobody every doing so.....Horrible experience with receptionist who is nasty and tells me they will call you back....NEVER CALLED, finance, sales person, new truck salesperson. I had called inquiring about a new truck for my husband, they never called me back either. Terrible. I was going to have my future daughter in law and her mom release their Nissan's from Route 23 but have DEFINETLY changed my mine on that......

March 31, 2015

Pam if you would like you can contact me, Steven Secor. I will call you back. I can help in service and sales.We truly would love to help you. Hopefully we can change your mind. Thank you Steven Secor

Great People Brought Me Back!!!

by from Wayne, NJ |

After two leases, lousy service both in the Purchasing and Service of both vehicles at Rt. 23 Auto Mall , I returned because of two exceptional people, Steve Galletta, Certified Service Technician and Patty McNamara, Customer Service Manager. I had purchased my last Explorer from Elite Ford (Closed by Ford) and it was one of the best buying experiences of my life and I have had many vehicles in my time. I had this vehicle serviced by Liberty in Clifton and met Steve Galletta, Service Technician . When Liberty closed he moved to Rt 23 Auto Mall Service Department and he convinced me to have my transmission problem taken care of at Rt. 23 Auto Mall. I did and am happy to see that the Service Department has changed and the people are upbeat, helpful, and friendly. Patty McNamara kept me informed every step of the way and made being without my car for three weeks tolerable. I was not put off and given stupid excuses in the past and found that to be both insulting and very irritating. Of course, returning to a place you swore you would never go back too speaks volumes for the trust I have in Steve Galletta and his knowledge and abilities. It just goes to show you how important good employees are to your Business. Because of this positive experience at Route 23 Auto Mall Mr. Barna, I will be a returning customer.

March 31, 2015

Elaine Thank you for a second chance.We are not kidding when we say we would love to see you as a "customer for life". In todays market you don't just buy a car you get the whole dealership. After making you smile in sales we love it when you enjoy our service dept. also.Thank you and Good luck.