Meadowlands Nissan An Autoeastern Dealership

45 Route 17 South, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604

New 888-406-5456
Used 888-406-5538
Service 877-269-1192

SPRING SALES EVENT NOW... Meadowlands Nissan Powered by Trust, Driven by Value!!!

dorothy304

by from New York |

"friendly, great customer service" Eddie is really friendly and welcoming. I bought a Nissan Rogue 2014. One great thing about him is that he is really patient. Since i am carrying an international licence, it made the buying situation more complicated than usual, but Eddie managed to help figure out everything. I would absolutely go back to this dealership and have further business with them. great purchasing experience.

Great Experience & Fantastic Dealer

by from New Jersey, NJ |

Great dealership and great buying experience, the process was quickly & professionally handled, I strong recommend Nelson Badillo as key contact he made the whole process very smooth.

sunilp4747

by from Hackensack ,Nj |

"Bought 2nd Vehicle in 6 Months" Mr. Eddie was very helpful in my purchase (2nd vehicle in 6 months), I traded in my previous vehicle for almost new (2013 Sentra) Car. Mr. Eddie helped me get a good deal and guided me through out the process. Thank you Mr. Eddie

tiffany alvarez

by from Union City |

"great service" Eddie is great he really cares about your wants and advises you on what car is really beneficial to you. I always leave as a satisfied customer and the purchase is fast and easy. Thanks Eddie and Xavier you guys are the best see u for my next car in a couple years.

christina.m.martinez.54

by from Nutley , Nj |

"Very Good" Eddie was great to me and my husband. first car i have ever purchased and he gave us a great deal , answered any questions i had and i am very happy. i went in wanting an suv but could not get it because payments were too high so he took the time to work with us and helped us get a good deal on a car which i thank him because now i can afford it and i am very happy with ! thank you eddie

tony.loprinzi.5

by from Waldwick,Nj |

"Great Service" I was looking for a vehicle with good gas mileage,safety features and affordable. I came in with an open mined looking for the right car for my son. Salesman Eddie Singh was the first to greet me. I told him what my needs were and he made it happen. He gave several options and with the help of the General Manager we came up with perfect month payment. My son and I could not more trilled with the new Nissan Sentra. Thank you.

shilpika99

by from Lodi , nj |

"Fast, effective and efficinet " I am writing about Mr Eddie Singh from Meadowlans NIssan who not only helped me in 2011 with spectacular service but also in 2014 when going to finace my NIssan Rogue. Being that I was in a different location to handle affairs he was very efficient in dealing with my father with the expedition of finanacing my car, informed me of all necessary changes in timely manner and has always been nothing but gracious with his time in contacting him in the future with any issues. Thank you Eddie Singh and keep up the terrific work you do for all your clients nad families. Less

See Kevin P. at Meadowlands Nissan an amazing deal

by from Garfield, New Jersey |

Amazing experience" The salesman Kevin provided great service with his interest and professionalism. Kevin made buying a car easy and actually fun. He knew in great detail the car he was selling and help answer any doubts that I had. I definitely recommend Meadowlands Nissan and definitely recommend anyone interested in buying a car to see Kevin.

Great Service

by from Lawrence, MA |

Go To Meadowlands Nissan And Talk To JR Vega...It Was A Pleasure Doing Business With Him...He Hooked Me Up With Exactly What I Wanted!!! Thanks JR :)

What a great Experience!

by from Hackensack, NJ |

What a great experience! I researched and knew what I wanted to buy before I called Meadowlands Nissan. I spoke with Tony and with his experience and knowledge he guided me through the buying process. When I arrived at the dealership he greeted me and introduced me to Engell, he was respectful, polite and delightful to work with. He took his time in explaining to me how to use the technology of my new Altima which I appreciated very much. Manny was just as easy to work with regarding the financing. Overall, I consider myself fortunate to have done my car buying with Meadowlands Nissan.

Great experience at Meadowlands Nissan!!!!

by from Wood-Ridge, NJ |

I bought a 2014 Pathfinder at Meadowlands Nissan and am soooo happy with my purchase. Michael was awesome to deal with. Very friendly and answered all my questions. Thanks for making my experience a great one! You guys rock!