Meadowlands Nissan An Autoeastern Dealership

45 Route 17 South, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604

New 888-406-5456
Used 888-406-5538
Service 877-269-1192

Meadowlands Nissan Powered by Trust, Driven by Value!!!

Great experience at Meadowlands Nissan!!!!

by from Wood-Ridge, NJ |

I bought a 2014 Pathfinder at Meadowlands Nissan and am soooo happy with my purchase. Michael was awesome to deal with. Very friendly and answered all my questions. Thanks for making my experience a great one! You guys rock!

What a great Experience!

by from Hackensack, NJ |

What a great experience! I researched and knew what I wanted to buy before I called Meadowlands Nissan. I spoke with Tony and with his experience and knowledge he guided me through the buying process. When I arrived at the dealership he greeted me and introduced me to Engell, he was respectful, polite and delightful to work with. He took his time in explaining to me how to use the technology of my new Altima which I appreciated very much. Manny was just as easy to work with regarding the financing. Overall, I consider myself fortunate to have done my car buying with Meadowlands Nissan.

2014 Versa

by from Lyndhurst, NJ |

Really happy with my new purchase. Dealt with Michael Rodriguez and he was very nice and professional.

Excellent customer service!

by from hasbrouck heights, NJ |

Michael Rodriguez is a great, friendly, down to earth guy. First honest salesman that I met in a delearship.

Meadowlands Nissan is Honestly the Best!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I am super late writing this review but I *had* to do it now, 2 years later. LOL. Buying our car from Meadowlands Nissan (February 2012) was our first car buying experience. We were so nervous because there so many horror stories about car dealers, car salesmen tactics and the like. We did extensive research on car dealers and decided to go with Meadowlands Nissan because of their awesome reviews and great reputation. What we loved the most is when we walked into the dealer we didn't feel overwhelmed. We weren't greeted by a bunch of fast talking salesmen all trying to get our business. We were able to look around and not feel under pressure. Once we were ready, Andrew Szorf was our sales guy. He was greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!!!! Excellent sales guy. He made us feel very comfortable and he came across as trustworthy. We already knew which car we wanted to purchase and that is the exact car he got us in. We walked into the dealer late evening and drove our car off the lot that same night. The entire process went so smoothly. Now it is time for our daughter to purchase a car and she will be purchasing from Meadowlands Nissan and Andrew Szorf will be her sales guy! It!'s been 2 years 3 months since purchasing our pre-certified Nissan Altima and we still love it. It has not given us any problems at all and even though we live in NY, we still take it for service and routine maintenance at Meadowlands Nissan as well. Just a side note regarding service and maintenance --- Mike Grimaldi is amazing!!! Such an honest, genuine, fair and sincere guy. We trust him. He ALWAYS goes above and beyond for us and explains in detail what our car needs, what needs to fixed asap, what can wait, etc. He is absolutely honest! And honesty means everything to us. So kudos to Andrew for being such a great sales guy and kudos to Mike for always providing us and our car with amazing service! Meadowlands Nissan is #1!!

Very Thankful to J.R. and Dwight

by from elmwood park nj |

Thank you very much JR and Dwight for all your help! They both provided outstanding customer service from the beginning to the very end, They went above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. i would highly recommend them!

my first time

by from Passaic nj |

was recently looking for a car that was better on gas. I've always wanted a nissan altima but never thought it would be in my budget. I filled out information online to find out more about a car and minutes later i recieved a phone call. he told me to come in and the car would be waiting for a test drive. I was greeted with a big smile. He was kind, friendly and made me feel welcomed. we test drove the car and i fell in love with it car but i didnt want to jump right into the first car i saw. JR was very understanding and kept in contact with me as i shopped around. i went to other dealers and still found myself back at nissan. he helped me find the perfect car with everything i would want in it. i am so happy i walked into meadowlands nissan because the whole experience was a total 360 experience and i wouldnt go anywhere else from now on!

Nissan rougue

by from Newark nj |

I was very happy with the service I received. I leased a 2014 rouge. My car salesman,Jorge Paez, was very nice and attentive. He catered to my needs which made the deal very easy and smooth. I definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking for quality vehicle and great customer service.

Nissan Altima used

by from New Jersey |

My experience at Meadowlands Nissan was amazing! Jorge H Paez III helped me in selecting a Preowned Altima. Jorge was extremely helpful with picking out what model I liked the best. I would definetely recommend purchasing a car at this location. It made it fun and easy!

Bought a Nissan Altima 2014

by from North Arlington NJ |

Had a really good experience at Meadowlands Nissan. My family has been dealing with this dealership and specifically Jorge H Paez III . He took me outside to see what car I would like best and if they hadn't had the car I wanted, he would've located it for me. Was very patient Luckily, the Altima I wanted was there and available for me. Jorge was great . Went over the whole car with me when I picked it up and answered any questions I had. Am very happy with the car!

i bought a 2011 Nissan Altima

by from Edgewater New Jersey |

I was very pleased with my experience buying my car at meadowlands Nissan .Jorge Paez was very professional and made it simple and easy . He answered all my queations and helped me find the best car for me !