Glen Toyota

23-07 Maple Ave, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

New 888-412-5701
Used 888-412-5693
Service 866-587-2114

Family owned business for more than 50 years!

First new car!

by from Mahwah,nj |

I just got my first new car from glen Toyota. John was my salesperson he was very helpful and explained everything. Mike in the finance department was very thorough and showed me all the options Toyota has to offer. I am keeping my car for a while so I got an extended warrenty. No pressure at all just a professional caring dealership. Thanks again Glen Toyota

Glen Toyota is not interested....

by from Staten Island, NY |

I contacted was contacted by Krystal Apanah from Glen Toyota and was told the the price of the vehicle that I was interested in was not negotiable. Several days later Krystal contacted me again. I told her I was interested in the vehicle but not at the advertised price. She told me that she would contact the used car manager in reference to the price and either call me back or send me an e-mail. Well it's been a week and no call nor an email. The exact vehicle is listed on EBay with the advertised price or "Best Offer". I submitted an offer and the offer time of 72 hours expired. I did receive an auto response from Glen Toyota and the closing signature was Krystal (my last name). I guess we are family now? It seems that this dealership is not willing to negotiate the price (despite the "Best Offer advertisement) or interested in selling the vehicle. I can only imagine how the rest of their dealership customer service is. Good luck dealing with Glen Toyota if you so choose.

Would never buy from here again

by from Woodside, NY |

I was in the market for a Used Scion TC as a first time buyer at a dealership. I found one at Glen Toyota at a great price and in great condition. Frank was my salesman. He was very friendly down to earth and not pushy. Personally my credit was horrible and I wasn't sure if Id get approved. so Frank asked me to make a deposit to hold the car while they did the paperwork on the car. 2 days later I was told I was approved to come in and do the paperwork to pick up the car. To get the loan paperwork done i was brought in to meet with Dominic. at this moment in time he rushed me through the paperwork to get everything signed. Told me about about how my car is covered for a 3 year warranty, oil changes for 4 years, and wheels and tires protected for 5, lojack and GAP protection. I was so excited to jump in my car, I failed to realize all these services came at a charge. No one ever asked me if I wanted them. Later that night I analyzed the contracts as I should have, then realized these extra services were costing me about an extra $6,400. Also the actual cost of the car wasn't the price we agreed on (an extra $1,780). This car was costing me an extra 8k above the price I agreed to purchase plus taxes and fees. This is not the worst part. A few days later I went back to the dealership politely to speak to Dominic to refund most of the extra services they added without consulting me. He then went on to "making calculations" on his computer to telling me that doing so would change my interest rate to 26% causing my monthly payments to go up. According to him, acquiring these extra services kept my interest rate lower. and that I can get a pro rated refund when I come back in a year to refinance the loan. Refinancing was something I had already planned on doing. Being a first time buyer, I stupidly believed him. Fortunate for me that wasn't enough convincing for me. A few days later I called Toyota Financial Services and asked to verify everything Dominic told me. Surely enough it was a lie, after I was approved my rate cant change for acquiring different services. I am not so much upset, mostly disappointed that they took advantage of me and my situation. Currently I am in the process of getting all this fixed through TFS. Overall very happy with the car, Frank was great to work with but watch out for Dominic Hughes the Business Director. Never buying from here again.

Nice dealership

by from Brooklyn NY |

This is the best dealership in tristate area. John kraiza sales consultant is best salesman and is very helpful.

Great non-pressure sales man. GREAT 2011 Camry!

by from Paramus, NJ |

Our salesman was very non-pressure but very helpful in allowing us to make many important decisions. John was straight forward and got us into a wonderful, "brand new" 2011 Camrty. We love the car and would gladly recommend John and the dealership!

Old school toyota dealer A++++

by from Englewood, NJ |

I was shopping for my new prius Plugin for a week and visited both Pristige and Parkway but as for the pricing and friendly staff the Glen toyota was 2nd to none. They offered me a fair price on my tradein and offered a great lease price on the plugin. I'm very happy with their before, during and after sales service... Would highly recommend them if you're in the market for a new Toyota in NNJ area Truly an asset to Toyota's community

STAY AWAY FROM GLEN TOYOTA SERVICE DEP.!!!!

by from Fair Lawn, NJ |

STAY AWAY FROM SERVICE DEP. AT GLEN TOYOTA!!! My Toyota Highlander 2011 needed replacement of the rear door under warranty, they needed the car for 7 days and Toyota provides a free loaner for this service call, I was told that they will order the parts and call me. after I called them twice to arrange a day to drop the car I was advised that they will have a loaner car on May 29, I verified with them that they have the loaner but when I arrived they ?COULDN?T FIND THE CAR, SOMEONE TOOK IT AND THEY DON?T KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE BACK?, it didn?t appear that Jason was too surprised about it and without any apology he just told me that they will call when it shows up. No big deal it?s my time. After two days they called so I went there again, this time Robert asked for my credit card and driver license, so I just made sure that there will be no charge for the loaner car and he indicated that they just need the CREDIT CARD information so they can charge any damages or insurance co-payment for the loaner, then he pulls out a Glen Toyota car rental form and fills in only my information and my credit card information and leaves the rest of the form blank, which is all the rental charge details, and EXPECTS ME TO SIGN A BLANK FORM and leave it with them. So I had a simple request that under notes he will indicate that they will not charge for rental, this did not sit well with Mr. rude and he immediately told me that it must be done this way and if I don?t like it I can take my keys and leave?, I asked him if there is a manager I can talk to and that really got him going, his answer ?No, I am the only one you can talk to?. I think I asked relevant questions about the process and there procedures, and my request was reasonable, and I did it in a respectful manner but apparently the employees at Glen Toyota service department are not used to provide decent customer service. I also just found out that they NEVER ROTATED THE TIRES ON MY CAR like they should be, and they told me they did. Toyota pays for oil change and tire rotation for my car in the first 3 years and Glen just bills them, who know what else they didn?t do. STAY AWAY FROM SERVICE DEP. AT GLEN TOYOTA!!!

Glen Toyota responded to this review

June 17, 2013

First I would like to apologize for any and all issues that occurred at Glen Toyota. Dealer was very accommodating with client in regards to the door, Client wanted door to be painted prior to drop off we as the dealer explained that if we did that the door would not match the rest of the vehicle. Glen Toyota offered client a loaner to have door painted and re installed at clients convenience. Client was unresponsive on several occasions. We would love to be able to help client but unfortunately when they are unresponsive and helpful it is very difficult as the dealer.

horrible post-sales customer service

by from brooklyn ny |

dealer has made a mistake in the dmv paperwprk that resulted in temporary plates expiring - in spite of assurances that new temps would be sent , none are sent -multiple phonde calls are not returned leaving the car vulnerable for ticketing - all they are interested in is evaluation - i gave my honest evaluation of the dealership to toyota - i guess they did not like automatic excellent that they hoped for so that they dont even bother tto correct their mistakes . br forewarmed= if problems after the sale - you are nothing after the sale - buy at your own peril

Glen Toyota responded to this review

May 14, 2013

I would like to apologize for inconvenience that you faced at our dealership in regards to the registration. Please let me know if there is anything that I could do for you in the future.

Awesome buying experience.

by from pennsville, NJ |

We drove about 120 miles to reach this dealership because of their low advertised prices. Our fingers we crossed hoping it wasn't a bait and switch -lots of those out there- and boy was it worth the trip! Nolan Pena, our salesman, was extremely patient with my wife (she can never make up her mind) and spent the good part of the day with us. The entire experience was very low pressure, actually I would say no pressure, the vehicles were in excellent shape, looked beautiful and rode like a dream. Everyone was warm and friendly and upfront about every detail which were always provided in writing. thank you so much, you have another life long customer!

Buying Used

by from Paramus, NJ |

I got a great deal on my 2008 Toyota Camry, it had very low mileage and in a great price range. I almost thought I was getting cheated out, but I looked at it, test drove it, listened to it and it's like brand new.

Yaris!

by from Fair Lawn, NJ |

After talking to a friend about dealerships, he recommended Glen Toyota. I got to find out for myself that just how helpful and friendly the salesmen were. They helped me find just the yaris I was looking for. Now, 6 months later, I have never had a problem with anything or anyone. No surprises.