Glen Toyota

23-07 Maple Ave, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

New 888-412-5701
Used 888-412-5693
Service 866-587-2114

Family owned business for more than 50 years!

Old school toyota dealer A++++

by from Englewood, NJ |

I was shopping for my new prius Plugin for a week and visited both Pristige and Parkway but as for the pricing and friendly staff the Glen toyota was 2nd to none. They offered me a fair price on my tradein and offered a great lease price on the plugin. I'm very happy with their before, during and after sales service... Would highly recommend them if you're in the market for a new Toyota in NNJ area Truly an asset to Toyota's community

Nice dealership

by from Brooklyn NY |

This is the best dealership in tristate area. John kraiza sales consultant is best salesman and is very helpful.

Great non-pressure sales man. GREAT 2011 Camry!

by from Paramus, NJ |

Our salesman was very non-pressure but very helpful in allowing us to make many important decisions. John was straight forward and got us into a wonderful, "brand new" 2011 Camrty. We love the car and would gladly recommend John and the dealership!

STAY AWAY FROM GLEN TOYOTA SERVICE DEP.!!!!

by from Fair Lawn, NJ |

STAY AWAY FROM SERVICE DEP. AT GLEN TOYOTA!!! My Toyota Highlander 2011 needed replacement of the rear door under warranty, they needed the car for 7 days and Toyota provides a free loaner for this service call, I was told that they will order the parts and call me. after I called them twice to arrange a day to drop the car I was advised that they will have a loaner car on May 29, I verified with them that they have the loaner but when I arrived they ?COULDN?T FIND THE CAR, SOMEONE TOOK IT AND THEY DON?T KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE BACK?, it didn?t appear that Jason was too surprised about it and without any apology he just told me that they will call when it shows up. No big deal it?s my time. After two days they called so I went there again, this time Robert asked for my credit card and driver license, so I just made sure that there will be no charge for the loaner car and he indicated that they just need the CREDIT CARD information so they can charge any damages or insurance co-payment for the loaner, then he pulls out a Glen Toyota car rental form and fills in only my information and my credit card information and leaves the rest of the form blank, which is all the rental charge details, and EXPECTS ME TO SIGN A BLANK FORM and leave it with them. So I had a simple request that under notes he will indicate that they will not charge for rental, this did not sit well with Mr. rude and he immediately told me that it must be done this way and if I don?t like it I can take my keys and leave?, I asked him if there is a manager I can talk to and that really got him going, his answer ?No, I am the only one you can talk to?. I think I asked relevant questions about the process and there procedures, and my request was reasonable, and I did it in a respectful manner but apparently the employees at Glen Toyota service department are not used to provide decent customer service. I also just found out that they NEVER ROTATED THE TIRES ON MY CAR like they should be, and they told me they did. Toyota pays for oil change and tire rotation for my car in the first 3 years and Glen just bills them, who know what else they didn?t do. STAY AWAY FROM SERVICE DEP. AT GLEN TOYOTA!!!

Glen Toyota responded to this review

June 17, 2013

First I would like to apologize for any and all issues that occurred at Glen Toyota. Dealer was very accommodating with client in regards to the door, Client wanted door to be painted prior to drop off we as the dealer explained that if we did that the door would not match the rest of the vehicle. Glen Toyota offered client a loaner to have door painted and re installed at clients convenience. Client was unresponsive on several occasions. We would love to be able to help client but unfortunately when they are unresponsive and helpful it is very difficult as the dealer.

horrible post-sales customer service

by from brooklyn ny |

dealer has made a mistake in the dmv paperwprk that resulted in temporary plates expiring - in spite of assurances that new temps would be sent , none are sent -multiple phonde calls are not returned leaving the car vulnerable for ticketing - all they are interested in is evaluation - i gave my honest evaluation of the dealership to toyota - i guess they did not like automatic excellent that they hoped for so that they dont even bother tto correct their mistakes . br forewarmed= if problems after the sale - you are nothing after the sale - buy at your own peril

Glen Toyota responded to this review

May 14, 2013

I would like to apologize for inconvenience that you faced at our dealership in regards to the registration. Please let me know if there is anything that I could do for you in the future.

Awesome buying experience.

by from pennsville, NJ |

We drove about 120 miles to reach this dealership because of their low advertised prices. Our fingers we crossed hoping it wasn't a bait and switch -lots of those out there- and boy was it worth the trip! Nolan Pena, our salesman, was extremely patient with my wife (she can never make up her mind) and spent the good part of the day with us. The entire experience was very low pressure, actually I would say no pressure, the vehicles were in excellent shape, looked beautiful and rode like a dream. Everyone was warm and friendly and upfront about every detail which were always provided in writing. thank you so much, you have another life long customer!

Buying Used

by from Paramus, NJ |

I got a great deal on my 2008 Toyota Camry, it had very low mileage and in a great price range. I almost thought I was getting cheated out, but I looked at it, test drove it, listened to it and it's like brand new.

Yaris!

by from Fair Lawn, NJ |

After talking to a friend about dealerships, he recommended Glen Toyota. I got to find out for myself that just how helpful and friendly the salesmen were. They helped me find just the yaris I was looking for. Now, 6 months later, I have never had a problem with anything or anyone. No surprises.

Very Helpful, Good Experience...

by from Mahwah, NJ |

Yesterday I purchased a brand new Prius from Glen Toyota. I can't believe how helpful my sales guy was. This was my first hybrid, so he went out of his way to teach me everything I needed to know about the car before leaving the lot. I doubt I would have gotten this treatment at any other dealership.

Good Experience at Glen Toyota

by from Glen Rock, NJ |

We just got my son first car, a used RAV4, from Glen Toyota. It was a good experience. We found the car online and put in a request for information. By the time we got to the lot, they had the car ready for us to test drive. They were very patient with my son throughout the whole process and answered all the questions he had. The finance department was efficient, and we were able to take the car home sooner than we expected. I think I will return there for my next car.

Great Dealership

by from New Jersey |

Very pleasant purchase experience. We were not rushed or pressured. The sales person listened to what we wanted and was helpful in every aspect of our purchase. We were shown the available selection, given the opportunity to test drive, and all of our questions were answered. The purchase was accomplished quickly and efficiently. The finance person was also very pleasant to deal with, he explained everything related to the purchase and we did not feel pressured to accept anything we didn't want. I will recommend this dealer to friends.