Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

243 State Rt 17, Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458

New 877-265-5906
Used 888-205-6310
Service 877-800-5233

Go for the Exceptional! Go to Jack Daniels Audi !

best car buying experience we ever had

by from herndon, va |

My wife and I own our own business and have purchased more than 20 vehicles. From the start emails from Margaret were prompt speedy and professional. We receiveved a good price quote and drove from virginia thursday night and stayed at the intercontinental times square. The next morning we let Margaret know we wanted to test drive a new car. She informed me they would be closing at 1 pm since it was 4th of july. We drove to Jack Daniels Audi in Upper Saddle River NJ arriving at noon. We got a good offer on our trade and our sales rep Maria quickly subitted our paperwork to the finance dept. Sorry I forgot your name finance guy :) we quickly received a good financing rate. Great job finance guy ! The entire staff worked together great teamwork ! ! and stayed after closing to put us in our new black tts roadster. My wife Terri is very happy with her beautiful new audi, and that makes me happy. She let me drive the car back to virginia, I love it , I wont say how fast I went but I had a lot of fun and may purchase my own. This was by far the best car buying experience we have ever had. I would definitely buy another car from Jack Daniels Audi great job everyone thank you !!!! Miki & Terri Bitter herndon, va

July 9, 2014

Thanks for your feedback. We are pleased to see you were served well. We're thankful to have such a great crew of employees. Margaret, Maria, and the finance team work very efficiently to get the job done. We look forward to earning your business again.

Flawless transaction! Thank you!

by from Macungie, PA |

I bought a cert used 2012 A6 here. Although I was out of town all week, everyone on Roger's team including Spiro and Margaret worked very hard to make sure that when I landed in PHL everything was set. Mike, the Finance Manager, had worked behind the scenes too preparing all of the paperwork and the lender arrangements. Not only was the car flawless, as advertised, but every aspect of the buying experience was perfect. I'd strongly recommend them to anyone, and I'll drive all the way back to get my son an A3 next spring if that's his preference. And I'll try to make sure it is! Just one thing -- you don't actually get a bottle of Jack with every purchase. Keep that in mind. ;}

August 26, 2014

Sam, excellent review. We really appreciate your business and the time you took to share your feedback. We have a great team. Roger, Spiro, Margaret and Mike work around the clock to ensure the best for their clients. We would love to deal with you again and provide your son with the A3 of his choice! Enjoy your new car.

Great Experience

by from Mahwah, NJ |

I have now purchased two cars from Jack Daniels Audi of USR and I have to say that it has been a wonderful experience both times. The car-buying process is honestly my least favorite thing to do, and the folks at JD knock it out of the park consistently - both sales and service.

August 19, 2014

Leon, thank you so much for the 5 star review, and for being a loyal customer of Jack Daniels Audi. We really appreciate your compliments regarding our sales and service. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Dishonest. Do not keep verbal agreement.

by from Wayne, NJ |

The head manager in charge of used car sales and the person who supposedly had 20+ years of trade-in valuation were rude, not professional and did not keep agreement. I got into fender bender this winter right around the time I was looking to trade in my car. Called dealership and dealt with salesperson who turned out to be very nice and informative. Informed him of my fender bender situation and was advised to come in BEFORE repairs so they can see damage. Being I knew there were not a lot of damage (bumper cracked and back fender bent from sliding on ice and bumping into stationary car at no more than 5 mph), I agreed and thought it was a good idea to show them I am not hiding any hidden damage. Brought car in, test drove q5 while another guy performed valuation of my trade in and was given a trade in price. In short, went home, thought about deal, called salesperson back within the week, agreed to sale price with trade in amount and as part of deal, I wanted them to install back up sensor. Got confirmation email with prices and went back to dealership with payment. When I returned to close the deal, they took a look at my trade in and they came back saying the damage to my trade in is new and that was not the condition of my car when I brought it in earlier that week. I was shocked. Luckily I had the police report which detailed the location of impact and damage. The date of the accident was clearly before I brought my car in on the day of my test drive. Even my salesperson was very honest and told manager that I had told them about the accident when I first went into their dealership. They clearly made a mistake, left me sitting there for more than 20 minutes while they took my police report and deliberated what they should do. At the end, the manager told me he didn't have to sell me the car. After much complaining on my part, they ended up selling me the car with a lesser trade in value than what I was quoted on the email. Additionally, I was suppose to return for the installation of the back up sensor which now they refuse to honor. Sure I did not have to buy the car from them but due to my business schedule and the fact that I got to their dealership at around 5PM and by the time this whole thing went down, it was around 6:30PM and I had told my insurance agent to cancel my policy on my trade in earlier that day and start ins coverage on this Q5, I thought I could live with the financial deal. It was just the attitude, incompetence and the lack of professionalism that I was surprised by and disappointed with. If it wasn't for the incompetence of the trade-in value person and the cockiness of the head sales manager, I think my experience would have been good because my salesperson was very nice. But because they feel they can go back on their word and not honor a verbal and email agreement when the mistake was made by their establishment, I will never step into that dealership again.

August 6, 2014

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We want all of our customers to leave our dealership pleased. Customer service is very important to us. Please contact our General Manager Roger Ziontz 888-480-0268 Ext. 1578

Wonderful Experience, Great Service

by from Ringwood, NJ |

Great buying experience at Jack Daniels Audi. I contacted the dealership through a web inquiry looking for an Audi TT Roadster. I heard back from Margaret immediately which began the process of finding me the TT with the features I wanted. She was able to locate one at another dealer but assured me she could get her hands on it. 100 emails later (joking), I came in to test drive a TTS and met Margaret and Rich. Rich took me out on the road and I fell in love with the vehicle. They offered me a great deal, but I still needed to think about it. Never deterred, I received an email from the GM the following morning and we went back into negotiations. I think we ended up a very fair deal and I'm extremely pleased with the entire process. I went into pick up the vehicle after they obtained it and the paperwork was so easy and painless. I met Annaliese as well, who was helpful showing me the features of my TT. It's gorgeous by the way. Annaliese and Margaret actually followed me home in the TT since I didn't have a second driver. Great service and wonderful, professionals overall. I'd definitely go back and recommend them.

July 10, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this great review. The TT Roadster is a blast to drive! You are going to enjoy this car. Margaret and Annaliese are lovely ladies, glad they took care of you. Enjoy your TT!

UPPER SADDLE RIVER!

by from Bronx, NY |

They were very helpful and courteous. My experience with them was very smooth. They are very versed in all things AUDI. Any questions I asked they were able to answer accurately. I would definitely recommended this dealership to friends and family.

July 10, 2014

We really appreciate the 5 star rating and review. We do certainly know our Brand the best, thanks for the compliment. Your referrals to friends and family are greatly appreciated as well! Hope to deal with you again.

Bought my Audi Q5 via Email

by from Warwick, NY |

I did a lot of preliminary research to conclude the Q5 was the vehicle I really wanted. I just didn't have the time to spend at a dealer negotiating. So I identified a vehicle at Jack Daniels Audi that I liked and started an email conversation with Margaret. She answered all my questions very promptly, got me a fair price, told me the down payment and what the monthly cost was. Sold. She turned it over to Matt and when I visited the dealer we basically just had to do the paper work. The data we discussed via email, was exactly what it was when I got to the dealer. And Matt did an excellent job describing ALL the features of the Q5 ... and there are many. Excellent car to drive and a great looking SUV!

June 26, 2014

Glad Margaret and Matt were able to serve you well. They are model employees. We appreciate your business and review. Hope you enjoy your new Q5!

Meant to be

by from Camp Hill, PA |

Used Certified Audi A3s with Quattro and lower mileage are hard to find! Yet I found the car that I was meant to have because of Margaret at Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River! Christina efficiently stepped me through the whole sales process. When I arrived at the dealership from Pennsylvania after a 3 hour trip, it was a quick turn around back to the highway and home in my "new" awesome car. Thank you SO much Margaret and Christina!!!

June 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the 3 hour trip to our dealership, it was all worth it! Hope you enjoy your new A3 and look forward to earning your business in the future!

Good experience

by from brooklyn, ny |

Went there and bought a Q5, SPIRO WAS MY SALESMAN AND HE WAS VERY PROFFETIONAL.THE PROCESS DIDN'T TAKE TOO LONG AND THE ONLY REASON I ONLY GAVE THEM 3 STARS ON BUYING PROCESS IS BECAUSE AT THE THE LAST MINUTE BEFORE I LEFT THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO COME BACK TO THE DEALERSHIP TO THE SECOND KEY AND I AM ALL THE WAY DOWN IN BROOKLYN

May 19, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Spiro is excellent with his customers; he has been with us for a long time. We greatly apologize for the key issue, and understand why that would be frustrating. If you need anything feel free to call us anytime. Thank for choosing Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River!

Love my A4!!!

by from englishtown NJ |

From start to finish - 100% integrity and professionalism with this dealership. Called about a uniquely equipped A4 we saw online. Spoke to Anthony and he emailed us a very fair price without any negotiation. He quickly responded to all questions. Curtis helped make the numbers work and we got the car last weekend. Joe was very knowledgeable, informative and helpful with the delivery, and explained everything in detail. Eddie and Ernest assisted in explaining the car and warranty. No pressure and easy transaction with Jack Daniels Audi Upper Saddle River. Well worth the one hour trip. I recommend this dealership without reservation.

April 17, 2014

Glad to hear you had a satisfactory experience working with our team at Jack Daniels Audi Upper Saddle River! They are all dedicated to providing the best experience for each and every customer. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this kind review. Thank you! Enjoy your new A4!

tiaandgregfineberg

by from Rutland, VT |

Never thought we would be writing a review on a car purchase BUT this experience was so over the top pleasant we could not resist. We are from Vermont and yes we drove 4 hours looking for a car. We had a very disappointing experience with our local Audi dealer so of course online we went. We mapped out three Audi dealerships with used Q5 inventory in the New Jersey/New York area. The first dealer on our trek was Jack Daniels in Upper Saddle River. We had the pleasure of working with Joe Atshan as well as Curtis Aldershof. What great guys, with a positive friendly attitudes. Very helpful on every level. No pressure at all. The perfect guys to buy a car from. It was actually fun! Our compliments also go out to the General Sales Manager, Curtis Aldershof. As we all know sales managers are an integral part of making or breaking the sale. Curtis introduced himself to us shortly after we arrived at the dealership. He made us feel comfortable, as if we were part of the Jack Daniels family. Again, great guy,no pressure! The absolute best sales manager we have ever dealt with. Joe and Curtis are a great team. We thoroughly enjoyed our car buying experience and will most definitely buy from them again.

April 16, 2014

Tia and Greg, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are glad to hear you were pleased with the experiences provided by Joe Atshan and Curtis Aldershof. They are indeed a great team and always put their customers first. Thank you for choosing Jack Daniels all the way from Vermont! We are dedicated to serving customers like you. Look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your new car!