Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

243 State Rt 17, Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458

New 877-265-5906
Used 888-205-6310
Service 877-800-5233

Go for the Exceptional! Go to Jack Daniels Audi !

EXCELLENT Shopping Experience with Dino and Peggy

by from Paramus, NJ |

I would like to share my excellent shopping experience with purchasing my S4 from JD USR 3 weeks ago. It all started with an internet inquiry and my communication with Peggy. Peggy was extremely nice, friendly and professional. She was willing to take the time to speak with me and determine what I was interested in. When I visited the dealership, we went over some cars and at no time whatsoever felt pressured into buying anything. I was treated as a valuable potential customer and this shows a lot of respect and is well appreciated. I highly recommend reaching out to Peggy for any internet sales or questions. I have never met such an honest, down to earth, knowledgeable sales professional and car enthusiast like Dino in any of car shopping experiences before!! Each time I visited, he was extremely courteous and patient with me. I explained my thought process with what kind of vehicle I was interested in and shared that I was on the fence between a Manual & Automatic transmission. We test drove both last Winter and I walked away for 6 months to think about my decision. We kept in touch and when I sat down with him 2 weeks ago to go over what I had in mind, he did not hesitate to share his honest opinions with me and steer me in the right direction. I had a particular vehicle in mind and I was stuck on it...of course that specific vehicle was not available anywhere. After a few minutes of searching, we did find the perfect car I was looking for in the tri-state area. Dino did his best to help me get into the car by pricing the car in a way I couldn't refuse and by giving me maximum amount on my trade-in. The decision to pull the trigger couldn't have been easier. When the car was delivered 5 days later and I went in to pick it up, the only thing on my mind was to get in and just drive it. Dino took the 45 minutes to explain ALL the features in the car and to go over how the MMI works and everything else. I am so glad we did this because I would not have opened the car manual on my own. In hindsight, this was time well spent and I appreciated Dino's knowledge in going over the car with me. All in all, I am very happy to have finally purchased the car I've been researching for 3 years! Audi is the best value you can get for your money over the other German brands. I'm already looking forward to an RS5 or S6 in about 5 or 6 years :) Thank you again for the friendly and professional shopping experience. I highly recommend Dino & Peggy, you can't go wrong if you just spend a few minutes to explain what you are looking for. They will help you in a comfortable and enjoyable environment. Oh, and in case you are wondering, I ended up getting the S4 in stick shift. Yes, the manual trans lives on, for now... :)

July 8, 2015

What an enjoyable review to read! It is reassuring to know that Dino and Peggy provided you with a hassle-free and welcoming shopping experience. Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River's primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I'm happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. Congratulations to your new S4. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Warm regards, Jack Daniels Audi Upper Saddle River

Dino Stamatelatos

by from Spring Valley, NY |

Walked into the dealership and felt right at home, very warm and comfortable. Dino my sales rep. was the best part of the visit, very knowledgeable and just a car professional. Helped me get into the car I wanted and walked out with a new set of keys. Make sure you ask for Dino, he'll take great care of you.

Love my new A3!

by from New Windsor, NY |

My sales consultant, Dino Stamatelatos was very friendly and knowledgeable as he answered all of my questions he made sure the vehicle met all my needs. His professionalism and attention to detail was very much appreciated. Dino made sure I got the car I wanted. I love my new A3! Overall a great experience with everyone; Therefore, I would absolutely recommend anyone looking for a car to buy from Jack Daniels Audi in Saddle River NJ. Hoping to to lease again with Dino again in a few years! Thanks!!!

August 18, 2015

Toni, we really appreciate your review. Glad Dino took good care of you. The A3 is a great car. We look forward to earning your business again in the future. Best of luck!

True Professionalism

by from Nanuet, NY |

I wanted to say that Spiro Milliaressis and Margaret Witkowski of Jack Daniels Audi were courteous professionals. Margaret had followed up on a call that I had put into Jack Daniels Audi and had setup an appointment to get me into the dealership. Spiro my sales representative was very knowledgeable on the vehicle that I had purchased and had a great sense of humor, he made me feel very comfortable in my decision in purchasing. There was no pressure in purchasing and he made my shopping experience a pleasure. When I needed a refresher course on the car, Spiro was there for me and gave me as much time as I needed to go over the entire car. I would without question, recommend Jack Daniels Audi to anyone shopping for a new car and the excellent representation that Spiro Milliaressis and Margaret Witkowski had given me in purchasing my Audi.

August 13, 2015

Thank you for this review, John. We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Spiro and Margaret could make your car shopping experience so pleasurable and stress free. We appreciate the kind and sincere comments as well as the recommendations. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Best regards, Steve Park - General Manager - spark@jackdanielsmotors.com

Very Honest and Helpful

by from Woodcliff Lake, NJ |

Last week I leased an Audi A3 from JD Audi in Upper Saddle River. To my surprise, it was a really positive experience. Dino Stamatelatos (x1584) was my sales rep. This was the first time I ever leased a car and he made it very easy to understand and was very helpful and honest. If you want a sales rep. who is honest and clear, I would go to JD Audi in USR and ask for Dino Stamatelatos. Very helpful and honest in all respects, and I don't say that lightly. I love my new A3!! Thank you Dino!

August 6, 2015

Kelli, glad that Dino took good care of you. We really appreciate your business. Best of luck with your new A3!

Jack Daniels RULES

by from Warwick, NY |

This is the 3rd Audi my company has purchased through JD in Upper Saddle River and we'll keep going back! Real simple...if you wish to purchase an Audi or simply want to discover if you want to purchase one, go here!! Dino was great this time around...very responsive and helpful. But it's the whole crew that go out of their way. Great job!!

July 24, 2015

We really appreciate your review. We're grateful for your companies loyalty to us. Dino is a wonderful salesman, great to hear he took good care of you. Look forward to doing business again!

great service and salespeople

by from Tenafly, NJ |

Pete Polombo, my salesperson, was outstanding. I felt I got exactly what I needed from him. and he continues to be helpful, helping me facilitate a repair, with possible loaner car, regarding an issue on my car that appeared on the drive home

July 22, 2015

Pamela, we really appreciate your review. Glad our team took good care of your needs. We wish you the best of luck!

Dino Stamatelatos

by from North Caldwell, NJ |

Dino was professional. He was very attentive to myself and my son who was buying his first car. It was a pleasure to deal with your dealership. I will return when I am ready to purchase my next Audi. A wonderful salesman to deal with!!!!

July 14, 2015

Maria, thanks for sharing your feedback. Glad Dino took good care of you. We hope your son enjoys his first car. Look forward to dealing with you again!

Dino was simply FANTASTIC!

by from Hasbrouck Heights, NJ |

I leased my new A4 from this dealership and had a couple of more questions after I picked it up. I called my salesman and he said come right in. When I got there he was with another customer. He greeted me and said let me have another salesperson help you and I'll come right over as soon as I'm done. He introduced me to Dino and could not have found me a better or nicer or more knowledgeable person. Even though Dino was not my salesman, he got in my car with me and gave me all the time I needed. I said to him a couple of times Dino I think you should go back now, I'm taking up too much of your time. Dino just said we want you to understand everything about your new car so don't worry about it. I'm here to help you. And help me he ABSOLUTELY did. He spent about an hour with me and made sure I understood it all. Dino you're the BEST... If you're looking for an Audi this is the place to go...

June 17, 2015

Thanks for the kind review. We appreciate the compliments to our staff. Dino is a wonderful guy, thankful to have him on our team. We wish you the best of luck with your A4!

GREAT SERVICE, EXCELLENT VEHICLE SHOWROOM

by from NEWBURGH NY |

JUST PICKED UP A 06 AUDI A4 FROM THEM THE END OF LAST MONTH AND IM IN LOVE WITH THE CAR GREAT CONDITION THE TEAM AT JACK DANIELS AUDI DID A FANTASTIC JOB CLEANING A DETAILING VEHICLE FOR MY VIEWING. FROM THE SECOND I WALKED IN I WAS GREETED BY SMILING FACE AND QUICKLY HAD A SALESMAN THEIR TO ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS AND ADDRESS MY NEED IN THE VEHICLE I WAS LOOKING FOR. I STRONGLY SUGGEST ASKING FOR DINO WHEN YOU GO THERE HE KNEW AUDI CARS LIKE THE BACK OF HIS HAND. OVERALL I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH THIS DEALER SHIP AND THE VEHICLE I DROVE OFF WITH

June 17, 2015

Glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. Dino is a fantastic salesman. He knows Audi cars very well. We hope you enjoy your A4. Hope to deal with you again, best of luck!

Great Dealership and Spiro a Great Guy...

by from Hasbrouck Heights, NJ |

I walked in and was introduced to Spiro Milliaressis and we hit it off immediately. Spiro is a great salesman, very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. It was my first time looking at an Audi and he sold me on it. I went there on Saturday and picked up my new A4 on Tuesday. Spiro took all the time I needed to explain all the functions and features on the car. I would definitely recommend Jack Daniels Audi Upper Saddle River to my family and friends or anyone interested in purchasing or leasing an Audi. When you get there ask for Spiro...

June 17, 2015

Dennis, glad Spiro was of great help to you. He is indeed very knowledgeable and professional. We appreciate your business and the recommendation. Hope to deal with you again. Best of luck with your car!