Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

243 State Rt 17, Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458

New 877-265-5906
Used 888-205-6310
Service 877-800-5233

Go for the Exceptional! Go to Jack Daniels Audi !

Outstanding experience from start to finish

by from Orange County, NY |

From the minute I picked up the phone to call Jack Daniels Audi and they put me on with with a salesman by the name of Spiro Milliaressis, I could not have been in better hands. I was taken seriously, offered accurate information and given straight answers. I arrived at the dealership just a short time later and Spiro was ready to have me test drive a car and negotiate a deal. He was professional, knowledgeable and cut through the red tape so that I was able to make a deal and take delivery of my car that very same day. It was the best shopping and purchase experience I have ever had. Cudos to Jack Daniels Audi and Spiro Milliaressis!

May 15, 2015

Jane, we're glad Spiro took good care of you. Customer service is our number one priority. Good to see you had a wonderful experience. We wish you all the best!

Great Dealership

by from New City, NY |

The team at Jack Daniels is awesome. I was shopping around and trying to decide between BMW and Audi. Hadn't planned on making Jack Daniels my first stop on the day I went shopping. That said, Margaret was very attentive and followed up with me via email after my initial inquiry. She and Marie stayed on top of answering questions and convinced me to go to Jack Daniels first. Jaime in sales worked with me and got me into the Q5 premium plus. They offered me more for my trade than the dealership where I got my previous vehicle. Overall a great experience and I will definitely be looking to them when it comes time to swap out my other car.

May 27, 2015

We really appreciate your review. Glad you decided to choose an Audi. You will enjoy all the technology and luxuries your Q5 has to offer. Hope to deal with you again.

Love my A5 CAB

by from Paramus |

Just bought an A5 cab as my summer toy, never loved a car so much. Met with the used car manager Greg, he worked out a great deal on a 2012. Thanks for everything.

May 4, 2015

Thanks for leaving us your feedback. Great time of the year to buy an A5 cab. Glad Greg took good care of you. We wish you many enjoyable sunny days with your new car. Enjoy the summer!

Best car buying experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from New York |

Matt was incredibly helpful, patient and informative. He made a complicated experience extremely easy and painless - I could not have asked for a better experience. Having been to several dealers recently, I was so thrilled to buy a car with Matt. I would not hesitate to recommend Matt to my friends and family!

May 4, 2015

Alexa, glad you had a positive experience with Matt. Customer service is our number one priority. Referrals are always greatly appreciated. Thanks for choosing Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River.

Fantastic Salesman Very Helpful

by from Newburgh |

Matthew Bell was very helpful and accommodating to all of our needs. He wasn't pushy and understood are ability to wait. when the exact car came in that we were looking for Matt called us right away to inform us. I will be recommending him to all of our friends looking for a new or pre-owned car. THANKS MATT WE LIVE OUR NEW CAR!!

May 4, 2015

We really appreciate your review. Great to hear that Matthew was accommodating. Glad you love your new car. Look forward to dealing with you again. The referrals are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Great salesman

by from Oakland, NJ |

I was greeted by Matt Bell, who made me feel comfortable at the showroom and he showed me around and guided me through the available cars there. I must say that this was my best car shopping experience ever. The salesman was very polite, informative, and he was answering very question of ours patiently. Matt Bell delivers an incredible service and gives a very pleasant experience. I will be coming to your showroom for the years ahead

April 28, 2015

Thanks for the kind review. Glad Matt fulfilled a positive car shopping experience for you. Look forward to working to doing business in the future. All the best.

Dr.PKMD

by from White Plains N.Y |

My family and I have been buying and leasing Audi"s from Matthew Benincasa for the past 15 years.My latest is the A8. Although I did not get this car from Jack Daniels,I did purchase it from Matt at another dealership. He has always taken excellent care of me,in fact I have never been in side a dealership in years! He always meets me at home or at the hospital. Of late, I needed a routine service.Matt had my car picked up and delivered to my home! Great service for a fantastic car.

April 28, 2015

We appreciate your review. Matthew is a fine employee and we're glad to him have. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future. Best of luck!

Excellent customer service and overall experience!

by from Fair Lawn, NJ |

My husband and I recently went to Jack Daniels Audi looking for a new family car - and we couldn't be happier. Our salesman, Cameron, was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, and really took the time to find out what our needs were. He was able to find us a vehicle with all the features that were important to us at a great price. He made the entire buying process very easy and comfortable. We were so impressed with the price Cameron got us on my new Q5, that my husband decided to trade in his car for a brand new A6. We have already recommended working with Cameron to all our friends and family and will continue to do so.

April 23, 2015

Grace, glad Cameron took care of you and your husband. We appreciate your loyalty! The A6 and Q5 are great cars, best of luck with your vehicles!

Best Service

by from Saddle Brook, NJ |

Matt Bell was a pleasure to speak with, there are so many options these days that can take a car from 40k-60k instantly. I gave Matt my budget and he really worked his magic to get me in the general area of what i was looking for. as i kept adding on feature after feature he kept reminding me that i was going more and more above my original number, but hey you want what you want right! Thanks Matt!!! Pertaining to this Did you purchase a vehicle from this dealer? - Matt is still working on my final number and has exhausted a lot of time helping me figure exactly what i need. So this will be a Yes SOON!

April 23, 2015

Jeff, thanks for the kind review. Glad Matt was a pleasure to deal with. We value our employees and we're truly thankful to have such a great team. We hope everything works out, hope we will have the opportunity to earn your business. Thank you!

We had a blast

by from Caldwell NJ |

Matt Bell was the absolute best! From the moment I walked in I felt like I was talking to my best friend rather then a car salesman. He never once pressured us into something we weren't comfortable with. He was very polite and enjoyable to work with. I will be using his name to tell my friends. Thanks Matt

April 20, 2015

Carlos, glad you had a wonderful experience at our dealership. Matt is an excellent salesman that never fails to satisfy his customers. If you should need anything please feel free to give us a call. Thank you!

Great company

by from Rutherford |

Had a pleasure doing business with Jack Daniels Audi. Glad everything went smooth, will definitely recommended to my friends and family. Thank you!

April 15, 2015

Rob, thanks for the compliment. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. The recommendations are much appreciated. Thanks for your business!