Toyota Universe

New 888-406-6076
Used 888-415-2991
Service 866-748-5980

You 're First at Toyota Universe

Great service. Excellent and professional.

by from Budd Lake, NJ |

This was my 2nd visit. My 1st being last year when I was looking for a used SUV. They allowed me an extended test drive, which was quite helpful, as I did not buy the vehicle. This time I was looking for new. Berkeley Chlopak was our sales consultant both times. She is lovely, non pushy, knowledgeable, and extremely patient. I did not buy a vehicle today because I was not happy with my trade in price offered. I would, however, recommend Berkeley to anyone who is looking to buy a Toyota.

July 8, 2015

We are happy to know that you received great service on both of your visits to our dealership! Thank you for sharing your feedback about Berkeley with us!

Congratulations!

by from Union City |

I would like to congratulate Brandon Iturban on his new position at Toyota Universe. If anyone is looking to purchase a car, Brandon will be at your service with great customer care. Highly recommend him!

If you go to Toyota Universe, Ask for Mike Garcia

by from Jacksonville, FL (via West Orange, NJ) |

I went to Toyota Universe on 6/11/15 with the intent of purchasing a certified used car. I was accompanied by a family member who had more experience with the process. The receptionist was very nice. The dealearship provides water, coffee or popcorn if you heart desired it. However, what made the difference and will bring me back to this dealership was the salesman Mike Garcia. Mike was not the typical salesman. Most salesman tend not to try to truly understand where their clients were coming from. Mike was the total opposite, he took the time to know us and see what we wanted and tried to make it happen. He was professional, and very patient. He listened to all our demands and tried to find a common ground where as customers we did not feel as if we were being taken advantaged of. He obliged when we wanted to compare their pricing to other sources. And we were getting ready just forgo the whole process, he found a way to appease the various conflicts of interest in a professional manner. He even helped deal an out-of-state concern at it. I would definitely recommend Toyota Universe to a friend or any customer because of the Mike. But like I said, if you are going there: Ask for Mike Garcia and tell him Georgia P. sent you. You'll be treated with the decency and respect that you deserve as a customer. He was a stand up salesman and and as customer, thats a key element to having a good experience that ends with the end result you were looking for.

June 17, 2015

Reading this review was such a delight! We are pleased to know that Mike was able to make the difference that brought you back to us! Thank you for choosing Toyota Universe!

Great service

by from Hackensack,NJ |

Mr. Wilfredo Vega was very friendly and knowledgeable about the various cars I asked about. He was patient with my questions and did I have a lot of questions! He also told me about other cars to consider that fit my budget and my needs. I haven't made a decision as to which car I want but I definitely will be back to seek Mr. Vega's help in purchasing my car.

June 17, 2015

It's important for us to know that our customers are getting the best service possible. Thank you for sharing your feedback! We hope you'll come back and see us soon!

Hesham Ali

by from Newark, NJ |

I did not have enough money for my car but Mr Ali Hesham helped me. I am so thankful and I recommend Toyota Universe, Little Falls care dealer for a Toyota car.

June 17, 2015

We're happy to know that Ali was able to help you with your car needs! Thank you for choosing Toyota Universe!

Grandma happy

by from Hawthorne, NJ |

Intended on buying a used car. However, I ended up leasing a new car and so far it's the best decision I could have made. Absolutely love it. The salesman was helpful and courteous. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is that I was not thrilled with the finance guy. The guy had such a heavy accent, I couldn't understand him.

June 11, 2015

Our customers are our #1 priority, and making sure that you're getting the best deal possible is what we are all about. Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. We also appreciate your feedback about our finance department. We use all feedback to improve our service. Please come and see us if you have any questions!

Working on purchasing a car with Mr. Melvin Vasque

by from Tampa FL |

Mr. Vazquez was a complete professional. He was very patient and answer most of my questions and those he couldn't answer immediately, he got back to me shortly with an answer. He helped me through the loan process, gave me directions on what I had to provide since I was purchasing the car under some special (I am located Florida) situation. My friend who was doing the transaction for me with Mr. Vasquez is very hard of hearing and Mr. Vasquez was very patient and thoughtful in dealing with him. I would recommend doing business with Mr. Vazquez and I am positive my friend would agree as well.

June 5, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful experience working with Melvin!

Great service provided by Mr. Wilfredo Vega

by from little falls, nj |

Since I was trying to purchase a used car, I did not get it cause the car had a too high price for my budget.

May 22, 2015

We're so sorry to hear that we weren't able to help you with your car purchase, but we greatly appreciate that you took the time to provide us and Wilfredo with such a wonderful rating! Thank you for your feedback!

2nd Car Bought here

by from Cedar Grove NJ |

Mike Garcia showed me what I wanted, and sold me what I wanted, professional and personable, period. My 2nd car purchased here, will be first place go for 3rd.

May 22, 2015

We are happy to hear about your experience with Mike and our team at Toyota Universe! It's wonderful to know that he was able to help you find your new car. Thank you for choosing to purchase your last two vehicles with us! We appreciate having wonderful customers like you!

Great Service!

by from New Jersey |

I was looking for a good, dependable car because I have 2 small kids that I drive daily to several after school activities. The salesman who helped me pick out a car was Luther StElien. A very nice gentleman, very professional and he listened to my concerns. He showed me several models which I test-drove. He then made a few recommendations as to how I can finance the car. I left the showroom feeling confident with my choice. Thank you Luther! I'm glad I went to Toyota Universe.

May 11, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon!

Great Experience at Toyota Universe!

by from New Jersey |

I normally don't write reviews, but this time, after a nice experience at Toyota Universe, I wanted to let everyone to know about my experience at this dealership. I was approached by a nice salesman,Luther StElien- very professional and not like your "pushy" salesperson. He showed me several models which I test-drove. He then made a few recommendations as to how I can finance the car. I left the showroom feeling confident with my choice. Thank you Luther! I will definitely recommend you and Toyota Universe to my friends and family.

May 11, 2015

Thank you so much for your review!