Tri-County Lexus

Service 866-495-9084

"Your Dream Car Awaits"

Great Place to Buy

by from Roselle Park |

Went to tri County Lexus looking for a new car and a good deal the moment I walked to the showroom I felt very comfortable evryone was very nice and professional, my experience was excellent. from Robert in the BDC to Mario my salesperson to Rene the manager all were very pleasant to deal with, I recommend this dealership to everyone that is looking for a good shopping experience.Thank you very much you are my favorite place to by a Lexus, im happy with my new Lexus GS 350 AWD

Sean Donnelly & Team Are Top Notch

by from Paterson, NJ |

Sean Donnelly made the entire buying experience so relaxing. I had some pleasant exchanges with other representatives as well (Izzo is awesome!), but most of my interactions were with Sean. I'll definitely be working through him when it's time for an upgrade or additional car.

Excellent Sales and Service!

by from Paterson, NJ |

I went in with the purpose of refinancing my 2010 Lexus 2010 RX 350 and was able to trade it in with no hassles or issues for a newer model. David Delgado was most helpful and pleasant. He did everything possible to ensure a smooth transition from one vehicle to another, and his boss/Orlando was also very proactive with making sure all paperwork went thru with no problems. I would highly recommend Tri County Lexus to anyone looking for a used or new vehicle.

Great place to shop

by from North Bergen NJ |

I went to the Tri County Lexus for first time and Mr. Ali ( sale person ) helped me to get my pre own lexus. He was really good person to communicate with. I recommend this place to buy or rent whatever you needed for.I am really happy with my pre own lexus Car. Besides, you could wash your car anytime in that location. Thank you Ali.

I was well taken care of and Love my new RX 350!

by from Little Falls, NJ |

I switched dealerships from Prestige to Tri-County due to the convenient proximity to my home and office. I am compelled to write this review based on how pleased I am with my salesperson, Ali Haltam and the Finance Manager, Maikel Daoud. Maikel was professional, informative, polite, and helpful. I enjoyed working with him. Ali is also professional, patient, and accommodating. The process of getting into my new car was completed swiftly in one afternoon. He orchestrated communication between all departments seamlessly throughout the transaction. Any question or need I had thereafter was taken care of quickly, he is very responsive and is clearly looking to satisfy the client. There's nothing more I could ask for in a salesperson. He's the man. I look forward to working with both of them in the future.

Amazing Car Buying Experience

by from Lyndhurst, NJ |

I recently when into Lexus, not planning to buy a car but just to look to see what the brand had to offer. I was in a current lease with Infiniti and looking to get out. I was completely won over by my salesman, Michael DeCandia. He did everything he could to get me out of my current lease and into my new GS350, at an amazing deal. I would highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a high end vehicle at a great price. I have been leasing vehicles for quite some time and Michael DeCandia has been by far the best salesman I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I am loving my new Lexus! Go see Michael for the easiest car buying I have ever had.

Great buying experience

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I bought my certified 2012 Lexus IS 250 at Tri County Lexus in March 2015. It was a pleasure doing business with my salesman, Ali Haltam. He was very welcoming and professional. He made my car buying experience a piece of cake. I love my car and I got a great deal. I'm extremely happy and would go back and deal with Ali again. The dealership and its employees are top notch.

Great Service and Great Car !!!!

by from Litlle Falls NJ |

cant say nothing but good things , Alex Aguilar and Junior both did there best to give me a car under my budget and with the least out of pocket. They were very helpful and nice. i will deff do business with them again. thanks guys

Wonderful experience !

by from Newark NJ |

Came in on an online deal for a new RX350. My sales rep Jean Baptiste took care of me and went above and beyond to get me to a price i was comfortable with. I really appreciate his due diligence and effort to make me enjoy my decision of coming in. I will definitely come back when my lease is up.

Wonderful experience

by from Roselle, NJ |

My daughter and I went to Tri-County Lexus looking for a used car for her that we saw on the internet. The moment we walked in the showroom door we were met with smiling faces. Ali immedieatly came to greet us with a smile and a handsake. He had the papers and all the infomation about the car that we were looking for in his hand and was ready to answer all questions about the car that I was inquiring about, Excellent Ali was very professional, He explained everything about the car which I liked. Ali went over the whole financil process with me and my daughter, took his time to explain all the details. It was a pleasure to work with Ali and from that experience I know I will be back to tri-couny lexus in the near future to buy again.

EXCELENT SERVICE AND SALES!!!! purchased a 13GS350

by from Little falls NJ |

i was recently on the market to purchase a BMW or Lexus - so i happened to stop in to Tri county Lexus to test drive a gs and due to the service that i received from Alex and Junior i decided to purchase a car that night. they did everything they could to get the vehicle in the budget that i have gave them. me and my wife where very satisfied with the number and the vehicle we purchased. i will recommend this place to any of my friends or family. thanks again guys