Tri-County Lexus

Service 866-495-9084 Service 866-495-9084

"Your Dream Car Awaits"

Sales consultant Sean Donnelly

by from Saratoga Springs NY |

Sean Donnelly spent a great deal of time explaining all features of the car and followed through with no surprises when traveled to NJ to pick up vehicle. He was personable, knowledgeable , and detail oriented. All details that were shared via phone were on par when at dealership. This was the best price for 500 miles...very happy with transaction and will deal with Sean again for my next purchase. Highly recommend.

Excellent

by from Totowa |

I had a excellent experience here! I came in to lease a NX and I was very happy when I left. Hassan was my salesman and he did a great job helping me feel comfortable and making sure I got the car I wanted with all the features I wanted. Thank you Tri-County Lexus.

Five Star Rating

by from Livingston, NJ |

I heard from a friend to go to Tri-county Lexus because they gave him a great deal and they were friendly. I can say I totally agree and I was not disappointed. When I first came in the receptionist told me she would get me a salesman and his name was Hassan. He gave me all the information I was looking for and made sure they had the car with the interior and exterior I wanted. Rene(i think his name was) the general manager came in to help finalize my deal and he was so friendly even gave me a free umbrella and coffee mug. The finance department is usually when the buying a car process gets long but Jamal was so friendly and explain everything in no time. It was all together a great experience and I would recommend this place to everyone.

Great Job Hassan

by from Randolph, NJ |

I am sure this is the place you want to go to when looking for a Lexus. I was interested in the Lexus RX 350 and my friend recommended me to this dealership. She also told me to go see Hassan which was her salesman when she went. I came in and Hassan started showing me the Rx that was in the show room and offered me to go on a test drive. The car was amazing and on our test drive he was showing me the different features and tools on the car. When we got back Hassan continued to answer all the questions I had about the vehicle. After talking to Hassan I knew I wanted the car that day so we made a deal, which was a good deal! Hassan helped me through the rest of the process with the fiance guy and showing me the rest of the features in the car after I bought it. Thank you Hassan and Tri-County Lexus.

good experience

by from Totowa, NJ |

My experience here was very pleasant and everyone was very helpful and nice. You should come here and ask for Hassan as your salesman and you won't be disappointed.

Great Place

by from Millburn, NJ |

I have bought and leased many cars since I was able to drive and I can honestly say I have never had such a smooth and pleasant experience. Hassan Ghamlouch was the salesman I had the pleasure of working with that made my experience great. Thank you Hassan and staff!

Excellent Experience!

by from Maplewood, NJ |

If you want a great car and a great experience buying a car come to Tri-County Lexus and ask for Hassan Ghamlouch. He was very knowledgeable about all the vehicles and was willing to work with me to find a deal that was perfect. Thank you to all the staff for being so kind and I will be back when my son needs a car.

great experience!

by from Fairfield, NJ |

Everyone writes negative reviews about this place and I am not sure why. I came to Tri-County Lexus wanting the RX 450h but I thought it was out of my price range. I did read the reviews that talked about the "hidden fees" but there were some good reviews also and since live so close I decided to give it a try. Hassan was the salesman who I was introduced to when I first came in and he was very nice and informative. He took me on a test drive which made me love the car even more. When it came to taking to the finance guy, Jamal, he was also very nice and got me a great deal. I would recommend this Lexus dealer to everyone.

Excellent!

by from Livingston, NJ |

When I came to this dealership, I was greeted at the door and then directed to my salesman Hassan. He allowed me to look around at the floor models and decide which one I thought was best for me. He gave me all the information and worked out a deal that was perfect for me. Thank you Hassan and Tri-County Lexus.

Awesome PLACE

by from " Totowa New Jersey " |

I had an incredible experience in costumer service with Hassan he was incredibly informative and knew the answers to every one of my questions! I will recommend this dealership to anyone and I'm so happy with my new car! Thanks Hassan